Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:59 pm
Craven walked into the caffeteria looking for Richter. 'I cant believe I'm going to tell him.' She sighed looking around the noisey room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:00 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante thought he heard Raven at one point."The blood is rushing to my head."Dante looks at the men who have him hostage and laughed. "You caught me off-guard here in this weird catacomb place." The man closest to him laughs, "We are in the ruins where nobody know it exist." Dante laughs, Ruins! I didn't know this!

Raven sat in the library and concentrated so hard it looked like she was praying. Come on Dante, I know you can hear me. Tell me where you are.....Raven chanted over and over in her mind voice. "You have to be somewhere so just tell me already!" Raven shouted to the quite library.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:39 pm
johnny ran out of the market and went to his house  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:22 pm
He sat at a table by himself glumly staring at the nasty cafeteria food. He held his fruit punch in his hand feeling how warm the drink was. *sigh* "The drinks are always so warm." As he held the fruit punch in his hand he began making it icy cool. "The drinks are probably the best thing at lunch." He said to himself looking at the pulsing meatloaf.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:21 pm
Craven sat across from Richter. "I have something to tell you." She sighed looking him straight in the eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:08 am
Kairi was still training in water. Her power over water was so beautiful. As if it was raining jewels. The water shined in the sun and it was flying everywhere. It was absolutely beautiful. Her power over elements were her greatest.  

` m a i i

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:04 am
He looked up at Craven with a look of confusion. "What is it Craven?" said Richter. He noticed Craven had a very nervous look on her face. "Is something wrong?" asked Richter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:41 am
johnny went towards school ready for a normal day  

vampire_guardian116

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:12 am
Soul_Reaver08
He looked up at Craven with a look of confusion. "What is it Craven?" said Richter. He noticed Craven had a very nervous look on her face. "Is something wrong?" asked Richter.

"Nothings wrong, I just want to tell you something about me." She replied with a heavy sigh. "I'm not human, I'm half werewolf and half vampire." She said so only Richter could hear what she had said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:38 am
he entered the libary and saw raven  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:24 am
Kairi knew that Johnny would find her... But he won't know who she is. Night fell upon day and she was still training and at night the water was more beautiful and she was walking on water.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:30 am
He began to laugh "I knew there was something strange about you! I had studied vampires when i was younger along with lesser-demons, werewolves, and other creatures. But never did i expect you to be a half vampire and half werewolf! So tell me how come you can come out during the day?" Asked Richter with a great sense of interest.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:57 am
The hunters laughed a Dante. "We are in the DeadBridge ruins which are underground." So this is where they have me locked up Deadbridge? Dante laughs."What a lame name!". The hunters glares. "Rumors speak of Dracula once living here!" Dante grinned. He was slowly breaking the chians but he needed more time. Markuze probably thinks I'm this weak... He should know better. He notices Markuze left to another room. "Time to feed Lycanthropes. Dante was in shock. Lycanthrope are giants no longer do they possess human body but they are beast! Raven I'm at the Deadbridge ruins. Get over here!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:20 am
Finally Raven was getting something. It didn't sound right at first, but when Dante sounded like something was about to go very wrong she knew it was the right place. Raven looked up and saw Johnny in the library. "Hey Johnny. Want to redeem yourself?" Raven asked and got up. "I'm going to DeadBridge to get Dante and take out some clan members while I'm at it." She informed him while walking out of the library. She went to her locker and stuffed her bag full of all the stakes and guns she had. And then she added the bottle of holy water. As Raven ran past the library she shouted "Johnny get your a** moving. I wasn't really asking, that was an order." Then she kicked open a side door and ran to where she left Dante's bike outside. She started it and took off. Markuze is the only one who ever goes to DeadBridge, today he dies....Raven thought.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:25 am
A little less than a half hour later Raven shut off the bike and stashed it behind some trees. She didn't want anyone to know she was there just yet. OKay time to go wether Johnny shows or not....Raven thought and started walking down a path that lead to DeadBrigde underground. She reached one of the entrances without anyone seeing her and started trying to talk to Dante again. Dante can you hear me? I'm outside by the third entrance. Who's down there with you?....Raven chanted in her mind voice a few times and waited for an answer.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games