Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:38 am
La Belle Isolde
Is it a personal space thing or something?

Or is it the irrational female fears that I also deal with in the way of being paranoid of... well... harassment/assault?
The second is probably closer to the mark.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:38 am
I'm still tempted to ask him to give me one of those schiatzu (sp?) massages, they sound SO relaxing  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:43 am
If I might ask, Indy, do you want to get over it?

If so I can give tips and some information how I deal(t) with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:05 pm
Hello *waves*

I come to the club for some advice...

Situation:
-You are a guy or girl.
-You are in bed with someone that you love but you are unsure how they feel about you.
-They finally say I love you but they also say they love another guy/girl.

Should I feel hurt or happy that they were honest with me? I also know for a fact that other person doesn't like them... And I seem to be happy with the fact I was in bed with him.

But does he sound like an a*****e in your opinion.  

NeoChibi-Chan

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:54 pm
That depends on whether or not he was sincere when he said he loved you. Either way saying that he loved someone else will probably make you feel icky inside unless you talk more about exactly what that means...

I myself just wandered in here to whine about how much I miss my boyfriend... it's gonna be a little while yet before I get to see him again and it makes me sad. Its not like he's just away either, I'm living in his/our house and he's not here emo

Any tips on not feeling like crap for the next week?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:06 pm
La Belle Isolde
That depends on whether or not he was sincere when he said he loved you. Either way saying that he loved someone else will probably make you feel icky inside unless you talk more about exactly what that means...

I myself just wandered in here to whine about how much I miss my boyfriend... it's gonna be a little while yet before I get to see him again and it makes me sad. Its not like he's just away either, I'm living in his/our house and he's not here emo

I have but one, and that is to fantasize about what you'll do to him when he gets there wink

That's how I coped wiht not being around mine...  

The-Mut-Cat

The-Mut-Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:11 pm
NeoChibi-Chan
Hello *waves*

I come to the club for some advice...

Situation:
-You are a guy or girl.
-You are in bed with someone that you love but you are unsure how they feel about you.
-They finally say I love you but they also say they love another guy/girl.

Should I feel hurt or happy that they were honest with me? I also know for a fact that other person doesn't like them... And I seem to be happy with the fact I was in bed with him.

But does he sound like an a*****e in your opinion.

Yes. He could either be using you, or polyamorous (if so he shouldn't have waited until AFTERWARDS to tell you...

if you're not ok with it, how will that relationship work?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:29 pm
The-Mut-Cat
La Belle Isolde

I have but one, and that is to fantasize about what you'll do to him when he gets there wink

That's how I coped wiht not being around mine...

I'm already doing that, it's not enough, lol. I get lonely too easily.  

Trish the Stalker

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:04 pm
I'm afraid that eveerything I touch will eventually fall apart. Despite all of my careful planning, best intentions, greatest efforts, I can't get anything right in the end.

Look at me. Heaviest and brokest I have ever been in my life. Grades that I know I'll be ashamed to show my parents, even though I only have a feeling as to what they'll look like.

My stomach is in knots, my eyes are wet, and I feel as though I have an enormouse weight pressing down on me.

I feel almost empty.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:40 pm
Indigo Project
I'm afraid that eveerything I touch will eventually fall apart. Despite all of my careful planning, best intentions, greatest efforts, I can't get anything right in the end.

Look at me. Heaviest and brokest I have ever been in my life. Grades that I know I'll be ashamed to show my parents, even though I only have a feeling as to what they'll look like.

My stomach is in knots, my eyes are wet, and I feel as though I have an enormouse weight pressing down on me.

I feel almost empty.

*hug*

I just got out of a nastey situation, so my mind is a little too frazzled to offer good words...

but *hug!*  

The-Mut-Cat

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:17 pm
Indigo Project

I feel almost empty.

*hugz* gonk heart (I'm terrible with the nice words and advice and such, but I wanna say somethin' REALLY bad....even if it comes out sounding like some video game monologue)

Do not fear, Indy! There's ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to find your way to it! I know you're feeling like crud, but you have to be happy about the little things, grit your teeth, and pick yourself back up. The best thing to do right now is to find the root of your problems, then burn it or maul it or dispose of it in any way you see fit. Things are never over. And I know you've worked hard, very hard, with these problems, but there's only one thing you can do to make them better, and that's to keep working. Everything you touch won't crumble forever, because when something falls apart, there's always an opportunity to rebuild it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:07 pm
I hate this. Every time I try to feel happy for someone near me, my own selfishness gets in the way. These goddamn hormones kep throwing me off.

s**t. I hate crying.  

Indigo Project

Lifes Little Conflict

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:28 pm
Indigo Project
I hate this. Every time I try to feel happy for someone near me, my own selfishness gets in the way. These goddamn hormones kep throwing me off.

s**t. I hate crying.
*hugs Indy* I know what you mean. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:35 pm
Indigo Project

s**t. I hate crying.
is it things you say?  

Red Glacier

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:04 pm
No, Viral, for the most part it's internal. I think thoughts I shouldn't think, then feel bad for thinking them.

I want to throw a tantrum and chuck things at the wall, but I don't have the energy, thus I throw one inside and cry.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games