Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Dark Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 am
User Image
"If we head for the future..."

Kazu Matsumoto

"...Then we can be forgiven for the past."

Kazu grinned when the tempered man (Karan) seemed to notice him. As much as he was enjoying his relaxing time a decision had finally been made, he'd been sensed and now if he kept hidden he might be attacked. Standing up slowly he held both hands in the air in an "I surrender" style. He kicked BanchoLeomon to rouse him. The sleeping lion woke with a start and, in a much more undignified manner, lept to his feet, showering Kazu with sand. Shaking his head and letting the majority of the sand fall out of his hair Kazu picked up his voice. "Good spot bro! You must be pretty in synch with Digi-Soul. Or was it just a hunch?" he laughed and slid down the opposite side of the dune so he was closer to the guys. He smiled widely at the group of three and paused.

BanchoLeomon jumped off the dune and landed by his master. From where he was he could make out the guy before him, but two of the guys were a bit further away. One was topless and seemed to be confronting the younger man. Kazu felt his grin pick up a little more when he saw the Leafmon and Veemon, that combination usually led to a very familiar Mega level. Facing the guy who had found him again Kazu extended a hand and nodded his head in greetings. "Like I said. Hi. The name's Kazu. Kazu Matsumoto. And you are?" there was a nagging feeling, like Kazu recognised the topless guy, the red Digimon with him seemed familiar as well but he couldn't place it...

Darkfire Karan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

If he is the light and sun then I must be the shadow of miracles...

Marco looked up at Marcus, he seemed to carry confidence with him as well as a strange power behind that aloof personality he seemed to be showing him. His story was believable and that made everything so weird, but that was how the Digital World worked. No real human logic applied to this world and just about everything was believable. After all hearing about a holy bird with six-wings was no different than he saying he just finished facing a massive red crocodile with two tails. Leafmon turned around, covering its face on Marco's chest, that other guy was getting to close. Marco pulled the tiny digimon closer to him and patted his head lightly. "It's alright..." He spoke softly to soothe the baby digimon, it was still small. It might have even just hatched and Marco remembered how much Chicomon used to cry the first time they met; he was scared of everything. Marco looked down at Veemon, he might have been a crybaby, but he was now standing tall and proud. He looked back at the guy, he had his digimon as his side, they were completely different from his own digimon including the species. Veemon stared at the orange dog digimon. From the gloves he was wearing he could only assume that it was a fighter-type of digimon like himself. Marco's eyes narrowed, "Why are you here in this black ocean?"  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:00 am
OOC

══════ ►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄ ═══════════════

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ Marcus would chuckle at the image of the cowering little leafmon in Marco's arms. He would thing back to his own and how it's personality was completely different from this one. He had half the mind to call on Yevon to give the small insect of a digimon a nice pep talk on being strong so he could protect his friends, but what reason would a dark tamer to have do something so... noble. As expected, the thought was quickly discarded and then replaced with ways to answer the boy's question on why he was here.

Multiple situations would arise from that ever-so-simple question. Would he tell him that he was given the opportunity to live the future followed by the chance to correct it? Would he tell the boy that he was here looking for strong tamers to recruit for his personal army against Present Day Ehud? He could also have told him that he was hear to meet with ChaosMetalSeadramon, the last of the Chaos Digimon before he revived ChaosDramon and later brought NeoCrimson into the world. There was also the possibility of telling him all three and chancing another crazed look similar to the one about how to leave the beach. In the end he went with, "I live here..." A strange smile would creep across his face. The smirk would be unintentional, but it would give off the sense that he could have been pulling the boy's leg even though he kind of wasn't. "You seem to be full of questions. What's your name, kid?"

"Finally, it is time to change all three. Come, Forth... DEXMON!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageThe Digital Team:
Gao━Leo━Gato━Lilly━Sting━Anubis━
Asura━Panda━Guil━CPied━CWarGrey━
Tyranno━Digitama━Darkdra━Cupi━Hawk━

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:21 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco nearly scoffed, he wasn't liking this guy much there was something about him that just seemed odd. It took him a good while to answer his question almost as if he did not know how to answer him or maybe even deciding what information he should give him. This guy wasn't being honest with him, but maybe it was just hard to trust someone you just met especially on such barren land as this. Marco glared at the guy, "I'm hardly a kid, boy." Marco continued to gently stroke Leafmon's head, his shaking was starting to stop. "Usually you would give your own name before you ask for somebody elses."  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor stopped glaring but still gave a dirty look. "Keh...can't stop being who I am." He said. He then noticed another tamer walking up. It must of been him who was making the strange noise. Why was he hiding behind the sand dunes? He cocked his head when he heard the name 'Kazu' come out of his mouth. It sounded familiar but from where? What pissed him off more then the confusion was the tamer with the Leafmon in his hands.

When he heard Marcus's response that 'He lives here' he almost laughed but decided to keep a straight face. He looked at the Tamer that was angering him and said. "Look its not that hard to get to this damn ocean! It probably took us an hour or so to get here! Just start walking away and you can easily get out of here! How stupid can you get?" Belphegor said with flaming rage. His right hand glowed with a darker orange making it stronger. "My name is Belphegor Sagawara! Heir to the Sagawara family. Now tell us your name." Belphegor said and he tried to calm down. He totally forgot about the person who was hiding behind the dunes. So he didn't even look back.

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Kazu Matsumoto

Kazu watched the exchanges between the topless guy and the Tamer with the Veemon and Leafmon. "Seems this guy has no com--" Kazu was cut off as Belphegor erupted in a furious rant at the Tamer. Kazu lowered his outstretched hand and took a cautionary step backwards, taking in not just the anger but the Orange glow on Belphegor's right hand. BanchoLeomon took a protective step to Kazu's side as he mumbled to himself. "That glow... Digi-Soul? That would explain a lot..."

As all three of the Tamers seemed to be focused on other matters Kazu decided, for once, to keep quiet and not get too involved. If he kept quiet and laid low maybe this Belphegor guy wouldn't yell at him like he was at the Leafmon Tamer. "BancoLeomon thinks we should depart..." Kazu chuckled and patted the lion on the arm. "Nah, don't worry. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Darkfire Karan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 am
OOC

"Scarred by the past, cast out from present, and forced to glimpse the future--"

User Image════ Marcus would let out a heavy sigh as his comrade once again reverted to using angry threats to get his way. He began to wonder what he saw in this thug other than his obvious strength and combat prowess. "And usually someone properly introduces themselves before assualting another with questions about their origin and reasons for being somewhere, that's very rude, just so you know." He chuckles, closing his eyes briefly and then opens them again to stare the guy in the eyes with his own orange eyes. A creepy smile would remain on his face as he spoke again. "It's Marcus and it's a pleasure to meet you." He would smile lightly and then turn his head to look back at Belphegor. "Belphe-san... could you please try and control your temper?" His face would grimace as the boy revealed his digi-soul and all the anger that was in its orange flames. It was almost sad, the reality of digisouls. His own soul seemed to symbolize a loss of life or a faked life due to its dull gray color that was once a lively green followed by a manipulated orange, not too much different from Belphegor's.

As he turned to face Belphegor, he would not that there was another person there as well with a... Bantyloleomon. "My, my, my... seems like Kazu is here as well. I do believe you were right about being able to find strong tamers here, Belphegor." He would chuckle and then turn back to the boy he was facing. "Soo... what might your name be? Or would you rather I have to guess?"

Though Marcus seemed to be rather nonchalant about Kazu being there, Destino would not be. His hackles would raise and a quiet growl could barely be heard coming from within his bared fangs. "Why is he here?" He would call from within his growl.

Marcus would shrug, but keep his eyes fixed on the boy in front of him [Marco]. "Does it really matter? We're hear to recruit, not to fight anyone... unless needed to."

"I don't like him being here..."
"I don't mind... I've sort of grown to miss him and his constant holier than thou mentality."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:58 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco saw the anger erupt from the other person who was present and a strange orange glow forming around his clenched fist. It almost looked like fire, a good representation of this man's short temper. The demand in his voice angered Marco as his eyes seemed to shine red for a moment, the mark of Envy appearing on top of his forehead. Marco stumbled back, his head suddenly hurting him. He dropped Leafmon who seemed to coward away in fear from him as it ran and jumped up on Veemon's arms. Marco held his head feeling like his skull was on fire. He looked up and glared at man who called himself 'Belphegor'. Marco shut his eyes closed, the pain slowly began to fade away. He fell on both knees feeling exhausted, the mark of Envy leaving his forehead. Marco opened his eyes, they had returned to their regular color, he was panting. He stood back up and glanced at Veemon who was trying to comfort a frighten Leafmon. Marco sighed, this was getting really annoying, nothing was going right today. He looked up at Marcus, "Do you really think I care about being polite right now?" His eyes narrowed as he stepped forward, "My name is Marco, it's not nice to meet you." He looked passed Marcus to the other guy who was fuming. "I hope you heard that because I'm not repeating myself, Sagawara." Veemon looked at his tamer with concern, he was not acting like his usual self. He was worried for him and worried for what he could do. Fighting Leviamon had changed him, it had changed both of them and the current atmosphere was not helping them. Those two other humans, there was something about them that felt familiar to Marco. He heard the one named Marcus say that he was recruiting, but what did that mean? If they wanted to be friends with Marco then had a funny way of showing it. Veemon looked down at Leafmon, he was calmed now, but he knew that seeing Marco like that scared him. He was scared too. Leafmon looked up Marco, he looked like a really friendly guy at first, but now he looked scary. He didn't like this current Marco, he wanted to see the kindness that he had shown him. He looked back at other humans, it was their fault for making Marco like this. Leafmon hopped down from Veemon's arms and glared at the men. If they upset Marco again then he would give them a good bubble attack.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

+++++{ I will always be there...}

{...for my family... }+++++

Belphegor grunted. He looked at Marcus's feet and he tried to calm down. He chuckled a little since he was told that he was right about coming here. And he finally remembered where he heard 'Kazu' from. So that was Marcus's rival. But question is, were these two really strong? Belphegor crossed his arms and glared Marco.

"My you seem to be in a happy mood. It's nice to meet you too. a*****e... Honestly, why do you seem so scared? If anything I should be. After all, I'm the only one without a single Digimon out right now." He then looked at Marcus. "Hey if that Kazu, then why don't you tell him about the 'plan' and see if he will join us. I'll try to get this guy to at least say it is 'nice' to meet us." Belphegor said as he started to crack his knuckles.

User Image

{Belphegor Sagawara}+++++

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
교 토 Kyo Roji라 지
THE GREEN THUMB TAMER
▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇

Odd • Music • Digimon: Cutemon •
((o.c.c: I want to Rp Sooo bad.))
▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇

Kyo stood at the the bone white shore of the Dark Ocean. The motionless black water laid there, dead. It was kind of poetic in away. Edger Allen would have died to see this. Kyo though to himself. His gaze was sucked into the black ocean. As the Green Thumb Tamer gazed into the dark water his Cutemon Usia sat at the water edge. She took her finger and poked the motionless water. The tiny poke sent ripples that faded into the horizon. "Cu Cu!" She shouted and leaned into look at what she caused. As she leaned closer and closer she lost her balance and fell face first into the black waters. "CU!" she cried only to have it muffled by the water. Kyo's gaze was broken. He looked at the pink rabbit rolling around in the dark water. "Oh Usia..." Kyo said walking to his Digimon's aid. He pick the tiny rabbit up he normally soft pink fur was cold and wet. Kyo took a bright turquoise handkerchief from his suit pocket and dried his Digimon off. "Thanks Kyo" Usia said in a defeated tone. Kyo Smiled ant pet the top of her head. "It's okay sweetie" Kyo giggled. Holding his monster close to his chest he walked the coast of the Dark Ocean. The colors pleased Kyo the tannish white sand with the black waters were in perfect balance. Kyo paused for a second and stopped walking. "Whats wrong Kyo?" Usia asked. Kyo looked at the small rabbit. "You know, I have an odd feeling today is going to be a good day" Kyo said smiling and returning to his leisurely pase.

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 am
User Image

Kazu Matsumoto

Kazu would look around as the topless guy began to speak, his voice very familiar... "My, my, my... seems like Kazu is here as well. I do believe you were right about being able to find strong tamers here, Belphegor." Kazu's eyes grew wide, instinctivly he lept backwards, BanchoLeomon a second behind in realising who it was. "Marcus!?" Kazu landed and raised his fists, BanchoLeomon doing the same. For a few seconds he just stared at the Dark Tamer before taking a deep breath and lowering his arms. His shocked expression gave way to a more relaxed tone, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Man we can't escape each other, can we?" he took a few steps forwards so he was back in near to the group. He eyed up Belphegor and drew his gave back to his rival who had turned away from him.

"Recruiting strong Tamers... What?" Kazu was uneasy, Marcus usually meant trouble, and if this Belphegor character was with him did that mean he was bad as well? And this other guy with the Leafmon and Veemon. Why were they all here. "Ok... Belphegor was it? care to explain what Marcus meant by finding strong tamers?" BanchoLeomon closed the gap and stood, arms folded, beside his Tamer. "BanchoLeomon is not sure we should hang around. Master?" The lion looked concerned and a low growl was let out towards Destino but Kazu kept his ground, wanting answers,wondering if he would get an answer and hoping Marcus would put his shirt back on, it was very distracting. "Well? Gentlemen?"

Darkfire Karan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 pm
OOC
Though I never drew attention to his "Black Arm," just act as if it was there the entire time. Since I usually have a shirt on, I never felt the need to describe it. sweatdrop

User Image════ The boy staggered backwards and Marcus noticed this with a frown striping away his once soft smile. There was something different about Marco and Marcus noticed it,especially the symbol that had briefly appeared on his forehead. After having made a pact with a demon lord himself, Marcus could smell the taint of evil coming of of him. He would move to grab his left arm which had begun to tingle slightly. The tattoo that seemed to overtake his entire arm seemed to be reacting to Marco's symbol. When the boy spoke, he could also decect something a little off about him there as well.

"You may not care to much about being polite, but I can assure you that you'll miss it once it's gone." Marcus would chuckle as he suddenly realized some of what was going on. That revelation brought confidence through his body and allowed him to remove his hand and rest it on his hip. With the hand gone, he would reveal the spidering tattoo that moved from his shoulder and around his entire left arm. It would almost seem to engulf it and then work its way to his left pectoral muscle. "So, I see that you are a Dark Tamer as well?"

Now interested in this new tamer, it would almost seem as if he was ignoring Kazu's presence near completely.

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image
The first thing Rei saw when he awkoke, was a blur, a humanoid shape in the distant black, it turned to look at him.
"Hello... REI!"

Rei awoke with a pain in the side of his head.
"See told ya slappin him would work."
"...oww I wanted to slap him."
"Shut up! Rei are you okay, how is your head?"
Navi and Blackguilmon were bickering among themselves. Lobomon and Gigimon were staring at Rei's face.
"The aura seems to have died down, and his eyes look okay, do you feel okay?"
"I...um yeah, I'm fine, was there anyone else here? Human I mean?"
"Not that I saw."
Rei stood up, he decided it was nothing. He had done it, he had killed the tyrant devimon. But what was he to do now.
"Okay new plan. We recruit for TORCH. Needs to be done, there are pleanty for things in this world that are evil, so lets move out!

((Exit to ???))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco was still panting, but not hard. What did he say? That he would miss being polite? He wondered what he meant by that statement, but then ignored it as he saw the other guy preparing for battle. Marco took out his digivice, if he wanted a battle then he would give him one. It was against his nature, but there was something inside him that was making him act strange. This was not who he was, but he couldn't be turning into someone else, right? It was part of being a Dark Tamer, Leviamon had explained this to him. Marco gripped his digivice and pointed it forward towards Veemon, "Veemon, digivolve!" Veemon's body glowed as it began its transformation. "Veemon digivolve to...Veedramon!" Veemon grew in size as its body became more muscular and his nose-horn extending. His ears were replaced by sharp horns and there was V-shape on his chest, a few scars decorating its body. Once the transformation was over, he stood tall by Marco's side as it glared at Marcus and Belphegor. Leafmon saw Veemon's digivolution and its eyes widen with astonishment. He wondered if he could grow that big once he matured. He really wanted to become strong like Veemon and protect his new tamer. Leafmon hopped to Marco's side and jumped into his arms waiting to see what would happen next.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 pm
OOC

User Image════ Marcus would cautiously step back as the boy, Marco, called his Veemon to come at them. This veemon was different, it had become a Veedramon instead of an ExVeemon. "Mind telling me what's going on in your head, kid?" Marcus would frown at the tamer and move to grab his purple digivice from his pocket. He would make sure to keep his eye on the boy in case he went right into attacking. Truth be told, Marcus did not want to fight, but he would do so if he had too especially when he had a mission as important as the one he had.

Gaomon would turn around, now focused on the Veedramon that was standing next to Marco. "Ain't it obvious? He wants to fight!" The red dog of a digimon would pound one fist into the other and smirk was a hint of battle lust picking up in his digital blood. His fangs would stick out as he continued to make a rather toothy smile, evidence that he too wanted to fight.

Cupimon, on the other hand, did not seem all that interested in fighting. As the Veedramon made its appearance, it would quickly move to hid behind Marcus, fluttering its tiny wings and chirping in slight fear. "Cu... cupimon"

"How about we let him answer first, Destino... I'd rather not have to fight if we could avoid it..." His purple digivice would be in his right hand and his left hand would start to spark a grayish color, but it would be very light and almost unnoticeable to the untrained eye.

Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan

Kazu Matsumoto

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games