Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:04 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan glanced around at everyone. "No food I don't think. I'm really sorry, we didn't think of it." She frowned at her stupidity momentarily before brightening again and nuzzling Viral back gently. "Of course I'm still me. Being anyone else wouldn't nearly be so interesting." As she held him she made sure to keep as much of him warm as possible.
*He tries to get up but struggles* >< need to....go ><  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:23 pm
Kerrigan got up gently and started to help him up. "We still need to find the book..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan got up gently and started to help him up. "We still need to find the book..."
*He falls* I'm too weak >< Think we have time to wait So i can regenerate a bit *He layed his wings on here and layed his head below her chin*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:47 pm
Kerrigan held him tight. "Sure we can wait," she assured him softly as she petted him, a small blush forming on her cheeks as she remembered that they had a rather large audience. She gently tucked his hair behind his ear and trailed her fingers down the length of his hair. "If you... I don't mean to... what I want to say is... do you?..." she stammered as she tried to say several different things several different ways all at once. She bit her lip sharply and took a deep breath. "Sorry. I'll ask you later."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:21 am
Lobo plays happily with El Antonio, seemingly oblivious to the interactions between Kerri and Viral.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:31 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan held him tight. "Sure we can wait," she assured him softly as she petted him, a small blush forming on her cheeks as she remembered that they had a rather large audience. She gently tucked his hair behind his ear and trailed her fingers down the length of his hair. "If you... I don't mean to... what I want to say is... do you?..." she stammered as she tried to say several different things several different ways all at once. She bit her lip sharply and took a deep breath. "Sorry. I'll ask you later."
ok. i'll make sure to ask about it later 3nodding *He curled a bit more* Lets get going. I'm holding us up <:3 *He curled up tightly and he began morphing into a small creature that was 1 foot tall, He had a narrow and long head with long black fur, his fingers became claws but there were only two claws per hand and a claw that was used like a thumb* *He walked on 4 legs. His mask was mounted on his back* Alright, i've become a Talon. now who can carry me? I just wanted to become more compact so i could regenerate faster without holding you all back 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Kerrigan drew Viral in his new form into her arms and stood up. "I'll carry you," she assured him. She petted him and made a tiny squeal. "You're so cute!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:08 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan drew Viral in his new form into her arms and stood up. "I'll carry you," she assured him. She petted him and made a tiny squeal. "You're so cute!"
*He nuzzles her neck playfully* >w< yay no scolding XD *He looks over at Elci* is Elci ok? O.O

Draden: She was shot in the leg ^^;

Viral: Can someone help me over to her? 3nodding

Draden: *He takes Viral out of Kerrigans arms and places him next to Elcis gunshot wound*

Viral: Thanks for comming for me Elci ^^ i owe you this. *He places his hand onm the wound and bits of his virus body go inside her* Just wait :3 I learned how to do this. I'll merge with some of your cells and make them replicate very fast 3nodding *After a bit the bullet surfaced and fell to the ground and after a bit longer her wound sealed up quickly* ^^ *A clear fluid came from her pres and formed a drop of liquid that leaped onto Viral and instantly disappeared*

Draden: Good to have Viral back ^^ *He hands Viral back to Kerrigan*  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:19 pm
"I'll save the scolding for later," Kerrigan assured Viral distractedly once he was back in her arms, while she was looking over at Elcia's leg in amazement. "Dang. When did you learn to do that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:22 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'll save the scolding for later," Kerrigan assured Viral distractedly once he was back in her arms, while she was looking over at Elcia's leg in amazement. "Dang. When did you learn to do that?"
During Zenakus torture <:3 I had to do it faster to survive >< and he made me do that to his wounded  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:43 pm
Kerrigan frowned and got an agonized expression on her face for a quick moment, but it passed so quickly that it could have been just a trick of the light. She held him closer but not tighter. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:50 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan frowned and got an agonized expression on her face for a quick moment, but it passed so quickly that it could have been just a trick of the light. She held him closer but not tighter. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whispered softly.
*he nudges her gently* I'm just glad to be out ^^

Marcus: I got a lead on the book......its moving  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:13 pm
"I'm glad you're-Whoa whoa whoa, the book is moving?" Kerrigan interrupted herself at Marcus's words. "What.. how..why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:26 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'm glad you're-Whoa whoa whoa, the book is moving?" Kerrigan interrupted herself at Marcus's words. "What.. how..why?"
Marcus: I'm not sure, its moving to that construction site where i'll pick you up. I had to go get some grocereys but i'm almost there.

Viral: Time to go? O.O  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 pm
"Yeah. Time to go I guess," Kerrigan told Viral. "Where is the construction site? How do we get there Marcus?"  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games