Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Anton tilted his head at the girl as an Elder hopped down from a rock and walked over. He was larger than Anton in his lion form, and his mane was a deep red color. Sitting next to Anton, he bowed his head lightly to the tall one and the old one, rumbling out something.
"He says that our lives are in your hands, Gods," he said, not wanting to explain the worship of Skycutters.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 pm
Fang watched carefully, and bit her lip. She didn't like this guy. Simple reason. They sold out their own family. Honestly, she didn't like that Sebastian had asked in the first place. Studying was one thing... But to take them completely away...  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:07 pm
Sebastion raised an eyebrow at Anton and the older-looking Fire Dancer.
"Why did you say Gods?" he asked, glancing at Meiyu in curiousity and back at the older lion man, "And the food is that important?"

Anton clicked his tongue. Damn.
"Skycutters, or what you all with wings are, are Gods to us. Long ago one of your kind stopped a war and spilt open the skies, making the snow fall. His name was..."
Anton stopped in thought, and the Elder rumbled out the name. Nodding, Anton turned to The tall one.
"Gestrain," he said. "So you all are Gods. Aside from that, the food in the area has been scarce. We've been giving most of our food to the cubs."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 pm
"Gestrian!? Really? " Fang grinned widely. Seems there is more to the blood King than she thought.

Mekhi, however, did not know Tori's little secret, so he couldn't see the relevance as to why Angel would get so excited. "Low food amounts." He pulled a pad of paper from his bag and started jotting things down.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:44 pm
Anton looked at the girl with curious look. "Yes Gestrian. Do you know him?"

Sebastion looked away. Well, this was a bit akward.

Tori looked at Anton and then looked at the ground. Should he say it? To say or not to say...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 pm
"In a way, I suppose." Fang scratched the back of her neck, and looked to Tori.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:09 pm
Looking at Anton, he said in a hesitant voice, "Well, he's my ancestor, so I guess I have an idea as to who he was..."
Was that good enough? Would the Fire Dancer take that?

Anton looked at the tall one and blinked.
"What's an ancestor?" he asked with big kitty eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 pm
"A relative from a very long time ago." Meiyu answered for him.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:14 pm
Tori chuckled, smiling. He was cute like a kitty!

Anton nodded, understanding. That would make sense.
The Elder rumbled something. Translating, he said, "He wants to know when they get food."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:16 pm
Fang nudged Tori, to see what he was chuckling at, and at the Elder's question, turned to look at sebastian.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm
Tori mouthed the word 'kitty' to Fang, making a little mewling sound.

Sebastion shrugged, looking at all of the others.
"Whenever we get back you can show your clan to my house. They have to swear not to hurt any of the people inside though."

Anton didn't need to wait for an answer.
"Promsed," he said, looking back at one of the cubs. It was wandering over in cat form.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:28 pm
As the cub wandered nearer, Fang took the guise she'd shown Anton before, sitting patiently, and watched the babe. Her tail smoothly swayed from side to side, and she looked up at Tori, repeating the mouthed gesture, 'kitty'.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:47 pm
Tori smiled at Fang, lightly resting his hand on her mane and petting her. She was softer than Anton.

The cub wandered up, shifting into her human form. She had short blonde hair and big yellow eyes, and she looked cold.
"Brother...humans...?" she asked in what sounded like broken english.
"No, these are the people that I'm going to be training you with," he said, repeating the words in Fire dancer.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:51 pm
Aaaaw, that girl would be coming back, too!? Adorable! And the chance of how dangerous she would get, only made it better. Her fur raised under Tori's touch, before relaxing against her skin.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 pm
Anton looked at the people, realizing that he didn't know any of their names.
"This is Alra, my little sister," he said, eyeing all of the group, "And you all are...?"

Tori smiled, bowing. "I'm Torrisen, but you can call me Tori."

Dentar did the same. "Dentar, son of Sebastion."

Kujaku bowed his head, but nothing more. "Kujaku, brother of Tori."

Sebastion smiled and bowed, "Sebastion, father of Dentar and uncle of Kujaku and Torrisen."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games