Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image
Bow made love to needy string
In cooing fling - wanton whispers
Fondled under pianissimos,
Caressing callous hearts.

User Image

Miles had been really preoccupied to not smell the scent before him, and when he did, he blinked and looked up. Newlyn had already spotted him, and suddenly he realized how this must look. Yeah, nobody came out of the Forbidden Forest without some sort of reason. He was sure his was really bad, too. Sheesh, he couldn't just come right out and say he was a werewolf. That was probably asking for trouble. He waved, however, and gave her a cheerful smile. Yeah, try and disarm the situation, move it away from the fact he was just inside the one place students were not permitted to go. This was going to be a trainwreck.

"Newlyn! Morning lass. What brings you out at this time in the morning?" When she asked about his trip into the forest, he rubbed the back of his head. Oh, this was going to end so badly... Miles shifted, casting about for any explanation at all. His hand grazed the collar around his neck, and he winced. Yeah, this was going to be bad. Probably like screaming in fear racing away from him bad. "You know what's nice about the Forbidden Forest? All the trees. I swear, you could probably climb into one and never touch the ground in there to get to the other side."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Lovely night I just had...
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
Honed impossibly through her tones.

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:09 pm
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Uneasy
If nobody else can reach it: Stop it, you're being paranoid...
Take a deep breath now: Miles
And sit on the moon next to me: Forbidden Forest

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn was slightly calmed by his cheerful smile, but in some ways it made her worry more. Why was he smiling? If their roles were reversed, she would be freaking out right now. "Taking a walk," she said in a guarded tone, watching him shift and then completely avoid her question. "Miles," she said warily. "Please tell me..." she tried not to look ready to bolt at any moment. "I trusted you," was what came out in a very betrayed sounding tone. Oh, wonderful. Just go and put the friend who might or might not be a... a you know what, on the defensive. she thought bitterly to herself. "You can't be... you're not... right?" she asked rather weakly. Miles was... safe, to her. Always cracking jokes and with an easy smile- it was refreshing, compared to everyone else and what seemed like a constant stream of problems. When she was talking to him, she felt like a regular teenage girl, not someone tasked with being responsible for two other lives. She felt more like a child, and less like a world weary adult. Because that what she should feel like, right? She should be able to laugh at stupid jokes and talk about silly things with her friends. And now it felt like that temporary sense of security might be crumbling.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Diamond Wales

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:09 am
User Image

User Image

Miles heard the question, heard the accusation in her tone. Yeah, train wreck wasn't even going to describe the mess he was now in. He shivered, feeling the cold more acutely. Ruddy hell, He wanted to do something, anything, besides stand here and talk about the one thing he had been cursed to be. His own bed was calling, but its siren song was now no more than a distant buzz in the back of his head. How the heck could he answer her? He swallowed, then straightened. "I can't be a what? What do you think I am? Because I'm pretty sure I can say that I'm a lot of things, like a violinist, a wizard, pureblood, even Irish. What else are you wanting to add to that lass?"

He ignored the feeling in the pit of his stomach that opened up, the feeling that she knew. What made him really wonder was that she had jumped to conclusions. Oh, right, this was the part where he was the monster, wasn't it? He himself felt hurt, because he didn't choose to be a werewolf. If anything, he would have been perfectly happy with going through his life without having issues once a month. Heck, he was trying to make the best of it as much as he could. Would that continue if he knew someone hated what he was? An entire year, a year where he'd gone from having a family to basically having nothing to go to. In essence, he was now just someone living on the street. He doubted he'd be accepted anywhere. Not with his condition. Sighing, he pinched the bridge of his nose, fighting off the sensation of a headache building. "Maybe we should get back to the castle. I haven't had any sleep at all last night, and I'm pretty sure a nice strong cup of tea would be brilliant right about now. Unless there's some reason why we shouldn't go inside right now."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Oh, this just keeps getting better and better...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:02 pm
Let me KISS the SKY

Newlyn looked stunned, staring at him for a second. "Some reason... yes, there's some reason! I'm sick of... I avoid everything I don't want to have to deal with! Well, I'm not avoiding this. I can't. You're... you mean something to me, and...." She knew what he was now, and wanted to say that she could accept it with open arms and heart, but she couldn't. It was very easy to say she hated werewolves, well, not that she'd ever said it, she'd even avoided thinking such a nasty, dark thing, but now that she had a very human face to match with the monster in her nightmares, it was much harder to process. She wasn't going to call him a monster- he was Miles, he was still Miles. "I don't know what you are anymore," she said as calmly as possible, and then looked ready to cry. She had no reason to, though, because she didn't feel sad, just... disappointed. In him, which was very unfair, and in herself. She sniffled and wiped at her eyes. "For the love of... What do you want me to say? Am I supposed to just- my mother was slaughtered by a werewolf. Did you know that? When they found her body, it was long gone, and there was blood everywhere. And I thought I should have died instead." she gave a laugh that sounded more like she was choking and stared at the fresh snow on the ground. The whiteness made her eyes hurt. "But I'm still here and my father and I barely speak and my sisters practically want to kill each other and my boyfriend died and I don't know whether I'm mad at you or at myself." she finished on a very weak note. "This is all wrong. I'm just standing here talking to a- a werewolf, there, I said it and you probably hate me now for being a hypocrite." She felt like a horrible person. Maybe she was a horrible person. This wasn't even about her, she wasn't the one who had just spent the night in the woods. Her life hadn't even been that bad. She had family who loved her, even if her father couldn't be included in that. She had friends who cared about her. Miles had lost his parents and gotten bitten by a werewolf at some point, and here she was acting as if she was the victim. For all her supposed maturity, she was really just acting like a hurt little girl. And now she was crying like one too. There was something lodged in her throat and tears pricking her eyes, which she kept brushing away.

Diamond Wales

EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles blinked as he heard her words, and then there it was. He meant something...? Merlin, she liked him? Liked him liked him? This had gone from bad to an awful kind of humorous. She liked... Oh Merlin! She liked him, and he was the very thing that had killed her mother. Something roiled in his gut, and he wanted to get sick. How was he supposed to deal with that? He hadn't done it, but... No, he doubted it was Jason or any of the others, but did he know? For sure? Remy had screwed up once with her potion, who's to say it hadn't been the first time? Swallowing, he closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he was looking Newlyn directly in the eye. "I didn't know. Merlin, had I known, I wouldn't have..." Wouldn't have what? Become her friend? He couldn't just sit around when he saw someone that was depressed. That went against his very nature. He ran a hand through his hair, no longer noticing the cold. "Look, I'm sorry. I mean, had I known, I... I dunno. But I don't regret talking to you, lass. If anything, even had I known, I probably would have done the same thing. Besides, it isn't your fault I made a stupid decision. That's what got me arse bit to begin with. And yes, I am a werewolf. Bad potion and a screwed up day is what caused it. At least it isn't that bad. Though I heard something about catching fleas once."

He shrugged and shoved his hands into his pockets. A slight smile found it's way onto his face, nothing really big, but genuine nonetheless. Scuffing at the snow with his shoe, he debated his next move before deciding, ruddy hell, he was going to do it. He stepped forward, wrapping Newlyn up in a hug. Placing his chin on her shoulder, he rubbed circles into her back, trying to calm the crying girl down. He was whispering to her too, keeping his voice steady as he he hoped that it would help calm her. "Newlyn, hey. You didn't bite me, and you sure as heck didn't kill me parents. That would be me own fault. and, ugh, ruddy hell, I don't blame you for being upset. I mean, me father was in the Werewolf Capture Unit. I think he would have been shattered to find out what happened to me. I don't hate you, blimey, I should hate meself instead. Just, lass, take a few deep breaths. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't exactly been hiding the fact I'm a werewolf. Someone was bound to pick up the signs, it just happened to be you."

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Oh, this just keeps getting better and better...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 pm
Let me KISS the SKY

Newlyn felt nauseous. Merlin and Morgana, she'd just inadvertently told him she had feelings for him. Who revealed something like that at a time like this?! That settled it. She had to be some sort of lunatic. What he mus think of her right now... He was probably disgusted. Now he was apologizing? What was he apologizing for?! This wasn't his fault, as much as might have wanted it to be. She wanted something to blame, and now... she really didn't have anything to blame but herself. He was trying to cheer her up by cracking a joke. She felt all kinds of awful. Then he smiled and hugged her. Caught completely off guard, she tried to move away but then relented and though she didn't quite return it, she leaned into him, grabbing fistfuls of his jacket for support. She was trying really hard to not feel guilty about any of this, to feel like she was betraying her mother in some way. But she couldn't bring herself to push him away either. "D- don't say that," she stammered through hiccuping sobs, afraid she was about to become hysterical. She took a gulp of harsh winter air and exhaled slowly, feeling hot and cold at the same time. Her face was definitely flushed red, but the rest of her was chilled to the bone. It was still cold out, even though she was wearing a coat and scarf. Maybe it was because her hair was up in a bun. She was used to it falling down her back. She shivered, and then for the first time noticed the dog collar around his neck. "Is that.." If she hadn't been in the state she currently was in, which was cold with a wet face and a whole bunch of conflicting emotions, she might have rolled her eyes at it. Of course he'd wear something like that. Right now, she wasn't sure if she wanted to slap him or not. She cautiously, slowly, put her arms around him too. "Okay. I'm okay now. I don't... I don't hate you, I swear; it's just... a lot to take in." Oh, that was an understatement. She didn't even know what she thought about werewolves anymore. Did she hate the one that had killed her mother? Yes? But she couldn't hate Miles because he was one, too. "We should get inside," she said, some of her usual motherly, moderate tone returning. "You're going to catch a cold or something, and I'm freezing." She let go of him and smiled a tiny, appreciative smile. "Thank you, Miles." She wasn't going to press him for more information on how he got bit or if, and there probably were, other werewolves and who they were. She didn't need to know or really want to know.

Diamond Wales

EVERYTHING I can FIND
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ |♫| Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles sighed as he argued with his pack leader. It had been an ongoing argument, ever since he had forgotten his Wolfsbane dose and Jason had given him a glare so potent that he could have caught fire had the glare actually been a spell. Oh well, life, he supposed. He rolled his eyes as he heard for the thousandth time the dangers about not taking Wolfsbane during his transformations. "Aye, I know Jason, I shouldn't forget it, I could accidentally turn someone like how I was turned. Honestly, it was a one-time deal, it isn't like I am going to forget it again, right? Next time I'll make sure to get to the Hospital Wing in time to see the Head Nurse and get my dose." He'd been saying this for the last ten minutes, ever since they had entered the forest and Jason had found out. He didn't need a reminder of just how bad it was that he forgot his Wolfsbane. He'd been on the receiving end of just what it could cause, and had the scars to prove it.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: And here we go, at least I won't forget next time...
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ Aʟᴘʜᴀ

════════════════════════

Jason snorted, leading his young charge deeper into the forest. The moon wasn't quite out, so they had still a bit of time before they had to take the potion. And there was only enough for one dose. He hadn't planned for Miles to forget his entirely. When they finally got to the clearing they usually transformed in, he shook his head. "It only takes one time, pup. What should happen if you had managed to kill someone when in your other state. Too much at risk. That's why we are in here. Since you oh so briliantly forgot your potion, I will give you mine. Do not think this as an act of charity, pup. The next time, I will let you suffer through the pain of an unassisted transformation. Now, since we are both clear, drink it." The older werewolf shook his head, quite glad that he wasn't drinking it. He was quite used to the taste, as much as he despised it, but that was the only reason he was glad not to take the potion. He watched as Miles quaffed the potion, then settled onto a log to wait. He was not going to enjoy the evening, that was for sure.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Forbidden Forest
                                                      Thinking: Ugh, I get to have such a lovely night...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Courtyard -> Forbidden Forest

David was so angry at his sister that he just had to walk away. As he walked off the castle grounds he had ignored everything around him. Where he was usually rather observant, today he was far from it. “Why can’t she just get a clue and stay out of my life…?” he muttered to himself as he stomped off blindly. ‘Quidditch is supposed to be my thing, not hers…’ He walked for what would have seemed like forever if he hadn’t been so angry. ‘She’s not Remy… and she’ll never be like Remy…’ David told himself angrily before falling to the ground.

“Ouch…” David muttered as he felt around for his glasses. Picking them up and putting them back on he realized they were broken, but that wasn’t the only thing he realized… In David’s blind rage he’d walked straight into the forbidden forest, and what he tripped over was a root from a tree. “I’m going to be in so much trouble…” he told himself realizing he might have sprained his ankle. David had yet to realize exactly, how much trouble he was about to be in.

With: No One

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:56 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Nervous
I’m learning all your tricks: What are they doing out here?!
I can hurt you from inside: Miles and Jason
I made myself a promise: Forbidden Forest

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven was watching the light drain from the forest as she walked. Newlyn had seen her to the edge of the treeline, given her a vial of Wolfsbane, and assured her that she'd be waiting for her the next morning. Morven had snatched it from her and stalked off, as if she wasn't terrified. Her hands were shaking. This was going to hurt, wasn't it? And she was going to turn into a- Don't think about it, she reminded herself. Don't think about it. The scar on her arm was pulsating gently. Maybe she was imagining it. She was probably imagining it. She kept walking. Her vial of Wolfsbane was deep in her pocket. She came to a halt when she heard voices. No, no, no, no. She was supposed to be alone. No one was supposed to be here. Newlyn would have told her if-

She caught a glimpse of people through the trees. Two men? She strained her eyes trying to tell. No. A man and a boy. She recognized the boy, though, even from the back. With that red hair? It had to be that Miles boy, the one Newlyn was so obviously infatuated with. Some of her fear dissipated upon that, and before she knew what she was doing she was squaring her shoulders and stepping out into their line of vision. "You can't be out here," she snapped, face already set in a grim look. "Are you stupid? There's... You have to go. Now."

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Miles took the potion and drank it. Seriously, he knew what Jason was talking about and was going to say something more, when he caught the scent of someone else. He blinked and turned around, suddenly spying a girl behind the two werewolves. His eyes widening, he swallowed, then looked confused as she told him they were in danger if they stayed. Wait, really? Like he didn't know that? Heck, the person most in danger was her. "Umm, lass, you might have the wrong idea. You might want to get out of here, like right now. Otherwise you might be in serious trouble." Miles watched Jason's widened eyes carefully, suddenly aware that if the girl hadn't shown up, that Jason would have been safe. A cold chill rolled down his spine as he realized that this was going to be a repeat.

A second sensation running down his back made him realize that they had just run out of time. Jason always timed it that they were the only people in the woods, always. However, the girl was here, and in danger. She didn't quite smell right for human, though. Blue eyes widened as he realized she wasn't, but that someone else in the vicinity was. And Jason had decided to forego wolfsbane because of him. Horror rushed through his body right as pain wracked it from the change the moon brought. Oh, this was so not going to be good...

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: And here we go, at least I won't forget next time...
                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ Aʟᴘʜᴀ

════════════════════════

Jason would have retorted back to his young pup, but someone decided to interrupt. However, Jason could tell she was a werewolf. He'd smelled other werewolves for years. Only his pack, but still. She was an outsider, however, and his inner wolf, already feeling as though it could tell he wasn't using the potion tonight, bristled a bit. "There's what? Creatures, young lady? I'm afraid that you may have run into a couple yourself. Ironically, of the same variety as you." His grey eyes stared into hers, and the alpha could almost feel a growl growing at the back of his throat. He wasn't safe, not tonight, and the idea of a young packless pup wandering into his territory made the older Slytherin share a glance with Miles, before his nose caught the scent of another. Something far more innocent than he was.

It was at that moment that he realized that whoever else was out there, he was in danger, and Jason could do nothing. Backing away, he swallowed hard, realizing that he wasn't deep enough in the forest. Not for this. Unfortunately, luck had never been with him, as he felt something come rising to the front as the wolf started to take over. Jason fought against it, realizing that he wasn't in control, and wouldn't be all night. Which made this all the worst. Looking up, all he could do was level a gaze at Miles and mutter one word,
                                                      "Run."

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Forbidden Forest
                                                      Thinking: Ugh, I get to have such a lovely night...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:32 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Forbidden Forest

David reached for his wand and pulled it out. "Reparo." he said pointing has wand at his glasses. They healed up nicely at least. Keeping his wand out he tried to remember what happened. 'I remember fighting with my sister... after that I don't remember a thing...' Looking around he saw his broom that's when he remembered that they were arguing over Quidditch.

Getting up to get it he winced in pain as his ankle started hurting. "Great I sprained my ankle..." he told himself before looking back over to his broom. He got it then he'd just be able to fly back to the castle no big deal right?

With: No One

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:25 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Nervous
I’m learning all your tricks: What are they doing out here?!
I can hurt you from inside: Miles and Jason
I made myself a promise: Forbidden Forest

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven drew out the vial from her pocket slowly. She had to drink it soon, or who knew what might happen. Her sense had been.. better lately, and the two of them smelled... like her. Which was strange. She didn't even know what to call the scent. But there was another, sharper scent, sharper in that it smelled different, much different... She sneered at Miles and downed the potion before she had time to think about it. She could feel it rushing down her throat. The moon was steadily rising, and then she swore her entire body lanced with pain. She didn't think it would hurt this much, and she shrieked more out of shock than anything else, staggering back to lean against a tree and shake and tremble. The man with the grey eyes frightened her, which made her furious, and he looked like he was about to perhaps literally bit her head off before seeming to get distracted. Another jolt of pain ran through her. Morven whimpered and wanted to curl into a ball on the ground until it stopped, but forced herself to stay on her feet. Which was good, because she heard his mutter and even if she hadn't, it would have been very clear that he was not. In. Control. And after all of Newlyn's talks about how she had to be prepared to fight against whatever might come rearing up inside her, the savage part, this was turning out to be a very effective lesson in This Is Why You Have To Take Your Wolfsbane. She glanced wildly at Miles, blue eyes wide and dilated, the distinct human light in them fading and becoming replaced with something that looked a lot more animal. She didn't think she was in any state to run, unless she-

Ow. Owowowowow it hurt, it hurt so much-

She fell on her hands and knees, scrabbling almost hysterically at the forest floor as the little girl ceased to exist and something else began to take hold. She started to crawl, then managed to stumble into a limping sort of lope, crashing into low branches and bushes.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
                                                    I've been having difficulties keeping to myself
                                                    Feelings and emotions better left up on the shelf
                                                    Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie
                                                    Which one is more human
                                                    There's a thought, now you decide

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Miles winced as he heard the girl's whimper of pain, but it was rapidly replaced by the now altogether familiar sensation of his transformation. He vaguely heard Jason's simple command, but Merlin, how could he? Jason wasn't in control, not right now, and there was a kid in the forest. Which meant that he really needed to stick by the older werewolf. Great. He tried to keep his focus, paying close attention to Jason as they changed, but when he finally was done, he glanced around frantically, realizing that Jason was gone. Damn!

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Damn, damn, damn, DAMN!
                                                    OOC: Sorry for the wait ;3;

'Cause I want to live like animals
                                                    Careless and free like animals
                                                    I want to live
                                                    I want to run through the jungle
                                                    The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff