Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Clothes

Emily had accepted Seph's answer. Hogwarts was supposed to be the safest place in all of England. The brunette was contemplating what to say. Since at the beginning of the school year, the most people said or talked about was their summers. And then Seph commented on her hair. "Oh! Thanks. It was becoming hard to manage. It was much shorter at the beginning of summer. It had been cut to here." She said happily putting her hand horizontally next to right below her ear. She smiled a bit bashfully before happily turning as the train conductor called for all aboard. She held out her arm for her friend. Figuring they could walk linked by arm to the train. If not? well the brunette had no problem smiling and heading out anyway.

As they got onto the train, Em picked an empty compartment and sat down with a happy sigh. So much fun. Absolutely! They were about to head to their second year! She was so curious how it would turn out. In fact, Em was absolutely thrilled! Then she remembered she had something for the other girl. "Oh! I forgot! When my family took a trip to Germany, I thought you would like this." She said pulling out a small germanic doll. The doll was rather fragile, but it wasn't extremely fragile. She held the box that had the doll inside, out to her friend. She hoped she liked it!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:34 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Grim
If it wasn't for you: ...
We would never run away: Prefects
But away we go: Prefect Compartment

E L S B E T H x| xL Y N W E Nx | xV A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie wasn't exactly thrilled to be a prefect, though she wasn't crushed, either. Newlyn had never been a prefect, and Newlyn had always seemed the most mature, responsible person in existence to Elsie, so she hadn't really expected it herself. It just seemed like even more duty. More things she'd have to worry about. She knew it was probably lazy of her, and sloth was certainly a vice, but why should she have to be the one to discipline people her own age? Why would they listen to her? She wasn't known for being very intimidating or tough. She was walking just ahead of Dave, who was still trying to convince her that she could probably just skip the whole prefect meeting and not get in very much trouble. She waved him off and he shrugged and quickly passed her by in a blur of white blonde hair. Elsie hesitated in the door way of the compartment, taking in the scene. She tried very hard not to frown as she made her way over to sit on the other side of Tanya- why, why did David have to be a prefect, why not Echo?- but she knew she didn't look terribly pleased. "Hi Tanya," she tried to smile as she greeted her friend, but her blue eyes kept darting around the compartment. She tried to think about how happy Tanya and Echo must be together now that they were dating all to console herself. She'd been suspecting one or both of them had a thing for the other, for years.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

Quote:

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ PREFECT

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Hogwarts Express
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Ket's get this year started with a bang shall we?
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Other Prefects
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Clothing

Sapphire had finished walking around and had sat on a bench until time was called. In fact, Sapphire even waited for each student to get on the train. She wouldn't just... Shirk her new duties. As soon as she was sure they were all on the train, she got on herself. Heading for the Prefect Compartment. She already figured that she would probably be the most hated one in the car. But she wasn't sure. Maybe she could get that to change? She sure hoped so. The blonde was very hopeful that she could change how people saw her. She wanted it to change... Even if she still thought she had to be hated, she subconsciously wanted a friend. Even just one...

As she stepped into the cart, she noticed Tanya, David, a Ravenvlaw sixth year, and two Gryffindor sixth years. They were obviously dating. The blonde took a seat next to the door on the opposite side of the car from David. She crossed her legs and crossed her arms. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath. "Coffee. Black. Probably sat for a little while to make it stronger. It's a good blend. But I can't name it." She said thoughtfully. She rather enjoyed the smell of coffee. Not the taste, but the smell definitely. "Hello everyone. Let's have a good school year, yes?" She said seeming to be happily trying to be nicer than she normally was. "It's a pleasure to meet you all today. I'm Sapphire Snow. I can't wait to work with you all." She said with a small smile. She meant what she said. Even if she didn't mean too.

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾ -> Hogwarts Express)

Leonette was glad he thought her confidence was impressive. She wasn’t the type to back down from any challenge including on as complex as this one was. Not that she found it overly complicated. When he questioned her on the box Leonette shook her head. “No reason, just curious is all.” She replied rather quickly with a small smile. “I forgot this is you we’re talking about.” She said with a small chuckle. Of course David would find first years annoying.

David had a point maybe if her sister did choose to hang around Wendy she’d at least stay away from Benjamin, thus no more fighting. “That’s true but I really don’t know if I want her to close to Wendy either. No offense but I get the feeling my sister is being used by far too many people lately. Wendy certainly isn’t helping with that. Besides I don’t want Mira getting backstabbed by anyone not that she can’t take care of herself.” She told him. Though she couldn’t really speak about Wendy as she really didn’t know her, Leonette believed that the young girl was the type who would backstab anyone to get the things she desired. After all that was the true nature of a Slytherin was it not? “Anyways, based on what I know he seemed to be slotted in for either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. With that said either you or your sister will have a new housemate from my family.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leonette was looking forward to when David would come and join her but for the time being she was evidently on her own. Taking a seat alone Leonette looked down at the box she’d been carrying around. ‘Whatever could be in it?’ she thought as she examined it. Slowly she undid the clasp and opened the box to reveal the bracelet and the sealed note. Pulling the bracelet out of the box she was in shock. ‘This is beautiful… David was right I can’t accept this…’ she thought looking at the fine detail of the sapphires.

‘Wait! Sapphires…? That must mean… either she picked it because it’s blue, or she picked it because she met Sapphire…’ Leonette thought the realization hitting her as she remembered the museum. David had been there with Sapphire that day and he was only in London for the day. Meaning chances were David had been with his grandmother when he ran into Sapphire. ‘Great I see she left a lasting impression…’ she thought to herself before turning her attention to the sealed letter.

Opening the letter Leonette slowly read it over. In a way the fifth year was surprised to have the invite and on the other not really. If David hadn’t said all that much about her it was for good reason. Even her family had marks against them when it came to what the Avery’s thought was acceptable. Leonette knew that for a fact and like he had told her the day he asked her to be his girlfriend, they were going to ask questions… that was unavoidable.

With: Alone with my thoughts

Wearing: Casual

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo LovetteXXXXXXXXXXPre fect
Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two
But I can shake it, shake it
Like I'm supposed to do

Tanya had tried not to react when David stepped inside the prefect compartment, she didn't even look at him since she had pulled out one of the books she had borrowed from Echo, without necessarily asking. Honestly she thought with how much he talked about the old telly series "The Walking Dead" he wouldn't mind that she had swiped the graphic novels from him to read. However she unconsciously stiffened when he had the unmitigated gall (or unbelievable stupidity, both were plausible) to sit down next to her and actually answer her question with his usual smarmy, gormless, unwanted slimeball answer, gods she wanted to punch him already and it had only been five seconds! She contemplated leaving the seat and stealing another one but that would have made her look childish and because Elsie joined them not a few seconds later after Xavier (who she noticed took one of the few empty seats away from everyone the lucky b*****d) and took the seat right beside her and she wouldn't want to inflict this sort of plague on her to deal with by herself. She sent her friend a grin actually happy to see someone in the compartment and tried to change her seating position to where it said "I'm not completely ignoring the other person's existence I simply don't want to talk to such a complete and utter wanker." "Hey Elsie, how was your summer? Morven wasn't too much of a little terror was she?" she asked sympathetically. Tanya couldn't understand why such a sweet and likable person like Elsie could be stuck with such a disagreeable bratty little sister like Morven. Then again, now that she was thinking about it, there was this ultra happy young Hufflepuff who was League's younger sister so she supposed it was just the way the universe worked. Damn universe. Speaking of damning the universe, lo and behold just when she was wrapping her mind around the fact that she would be stuck in a compartment with David League that fecking Sapphire Snow would also walk in. Dear Merlin who's shoe did she piss in in an alternate timeline for this to happen to her?! The blonde Slytherin then began to list the properties of the coffee like it was some sort of exquisite type of chocolate or tobacco before greeting the compartment like a CEO in a business meeting before introducing herself. And Tanya honest to god twitched because never before had she wanted to simultaneous run away and punch something so hard a baby in Japan would cry. Who's ever shoe it was, she'd pay triple the going rate to clean it or get a whole new pair if it would get her away from this upcoming train wreck. Literally.

shabatha

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Diamond Wales

But every inch of you is perfect cause true booty comes from within
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble
I'm all about that bass 'bout that bass No treble

UniformWhere: Hogwarts Express~Prefect CompartmentWith: Toby and Ronna apparentlyThinking: Might as well get this over withOOC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----в l a n ĸ-----------

What am I doing? Heading to the Platform
How am I feeling? Nervous and confused
What's on my mind? Where is the platform?

Rider bounced onto the train along with her friends, more than excited for their trip to begin. "Where do ye all want to sit? I brought some of that special money so I can buy something on the train. The book I bought, 'Ogwarts: A 'Istory mentioned a trolley on the train." She beamed, happy to have gotten some knowledge about the wizarding school before they'd be heading off. She peeked into a few cabins, waiting for one of her friends to choose a cabin for them. Everything around her seemed so incredible, despite the fact that she'd ridden in trains before. But none that were magical.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

shabatha

murruelcreuset

SummerIsles

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:18 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

To say he almost missed the train was probably an understatement. The boy, now out of breath from the complete sprint he was in, towing a suitcase behind him, was on however. It totally sucked that he truly couldn't find anyone to sit with. Leo was probably off somewhere with David, he assumed...Alex was nowhere to be found, which granted, he didn't even believe that he would be on speaking terms with her by now, but he was. Ronna was a prefect so the chance of actually sitting with her and catching up was out. He hadn't even heard from Claire or Uriel since last year so he figured that friendship wasn't much of a thing anymore. He truly had no idea where to go with it. He figured he would just sit down and let someone else find him then. That was really his only chance, unless he felt like getting his lazy self up from the seat and finding someone.

After decisively deciding that he didn't want to do that, due to prior fatigue, he decided to just chill out for a little while. Maybe get a nap in and if someone decided to walk into his compartment and talk, he truly didn't care. It could truly be anyone for all he cared. He didn't want to actually go the whole ride without talking to someone, and truly didn't feel like being a total 'lad' again like he was last year, giving a person he just met the time with his woman. He had to be the best 'wingman' to ever be in the game after that one, but still, he didn't want to go through that again last year. He even brought them back some food, which was the greatest part...and then proceeded to leave...again.

He got up and sat in his seat, a pillow behind his back to support against the hard wood siding and another to support his head against the glass. He stayed attentive for now, but he truly didn't know how long it was going to be until he fell asleep. It probably wasn't long.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had been sort of a close call to get on the train, but he had made it fortunately, for if he had not, his father would've killed him. But unfortunately, what came with lateness, is the one bad thing that made these train rides infuriating, and that was pretty much sitting by yourself because you didn't have the time to find friends. He didn't know where Lexine, his best friend and crush at the same time was, and even the next best thing for him...Alice and Jasper, were nowhere to be seen.

He just found an empty compartment because of this and just pulled out a book and started reading it, mainly for prior knowledge that would help him in his classes. He could use the head start. Each year was getting progressively harder...obviously, seeing that he was getting much more mature with age; so the workload just about had to get harder. However, he did notice that his intelligence was starting to get better and better. He was intelligent to begin with, but over the years he had started to obtain a particularly keen sense, maybe stemming from his ability to see the future. Or maybe his crush for Lexine actually was pushing him into what seemed like a little competition with her, that she didn't know about of course. Just he wanted to prove to her how smart he actually was. No matter where it stemmed from, he was getting a little more keen as the years passed.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With No one
Thoughts Hmmm, Wonder what Julius or Cathy are doing.
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Clothes

Celaena hadn't seen Cathy or Adri... Where was she going to sit... Or even with who? Well... This way she could just watch the scenery right? Yeah... She could just do that. Feather had found some friends, Sapphire was a Prefect... Shayna was no longer in the school and Raph wasn't exactly the most approachable person in the train. She hadn't seen her friends or even Julius for that matter. She had thought about him a lot over summer though. Which was odd for the blonde. She normally had no interest in boys. But... He was different.

Celaena found an empty compartment and sat next to the window and stared out at the passing mountains and trees. This was a very beautiful scene to take in. And this was the beginning of her third year.

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet on the Train with Emily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Wary
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm fine, I'm fine... right? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone smiled when Emily accepted the subject change and talked about her hair. She ruffled her own blonde lock as she followed the brunette. "I've never even thought about doing something with my hair... but maybe I should..." she mused. Of course, her getting a haircut wouldn't be quite so much of a change as Emily's was; the girl's hair had been down to past her lower back, if Seph recalled correctly anyway. "Maybe I won't cut it. Maybe I'll get a perm or something." That would be pretty different, right? She didn't know why she was suddenly so fixated on the idea of changing her hair, but it just seemed like a good idea. Hm... well, she'd think of something, right?

spaceThe act of boarding the train did a lot to calm the blonde's nerves. Settling into a compartment with her friend did even more; she found herself almost smiling as she took a seat. When the brunette produced a gift for her, she blushed, blinking a bit. "Oh! Wow, you didn't have to do that!" she said, taking the box and opening it, eyes landing on the doll. She ran her hands down the front of its dress, staring down at it in surprise. She had a friend. Who'd given her a gift. A pretty doll. She'd never gotten a gift from anyone but her family before... The Hufflepuff blinked, noting that there were apparently tears forming in her eyes, which was silly. But, after the horror of what she'd endured over her break... this was actually really touching. "I don't... I mean, I didn't go anywhere, I... I don't have anything..." Was this something people did when they saw their friends after the Summer break? She knew Christmas gifts were normal, of course, but she hadn't thought about Summer... she felt sort of guilty for not having anything for Emily, actually. The normally prim and proper Tempest set the doll down on the seat next to her, and then threw her arms around Emily. "Thank you! It's really, really sweet that you thought of me," she said, voice getting a little choked up. For what was probably the first time, she really felt like she had an actual, honest to God friend.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // If I have to be cooped up for another summer I swear I'll go mad.
spacespac

space"Well even if he sticks to just owls there are a lot more owls available to chase," Julius answered with a shrug to Dorian. "Besides I doubt Knight would have been so bad if we were allowed to so much as take the guy on a short walk occasionally." Julius added with a shrug. It wasn't like he could blame the pup for its energy. Besides if Nightwish minded it too much the owl could have escaped the chasing a lot easier. The owl could fly-the dog not so much. As Julius dropped his things off with his brother he glanced over to Dorian who had quit petting his dog and was wiping his hands on his pants (Tyson would have freaked out on that one if he saw it-or more than likely would), was looking around the station when Julius noticed his brother's gaze stopped focused on one person. More specifically one girl.

It was a group of three prefects-two girls and a Slytherin male. The pink haired one the most flashy but it wasn't her Dorian was staring at-it was the shortest one, a brunette with glasses. Julius supposed she was cute enough, but Dorian was so obvious it was hilarious. He couldn't even blow it off as something like 'oh her pink hair surprised me' like he could have on the other girl. Well that was interesting-Dorian apparently had a thing for an upperclassman. Not that Julius cared so much as long as she wasn't a horrid person or what not. When Dorian noticed how badly he was staring and blushed Julius nodded at his brother's statement and chuckled not mentioning what (or who) had caught Dorian's interest-Julius was sure he'd hear about it eventually. "Sure, hate to be stuck with a lot as energetic as you. It would be a competition on who could be the noisiest."

As they got onto the train, Julius took the lead, noticing a lot of the cabins were already filling up or had someone in it. He wasn't the type to intrude on a random cabin and he was about to pass up another as he noticed a blonde girl sitting staring out the window. Suddenly he paused and took a step back, almost running into Dorian and said, "How about this cabin?" He was already half way into the cabin as he said that and took a seat across from Celaena and said with a smile, "It's a bad sign if you already look this bored about school."

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:03 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious on the Train with Julius, Celaena
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian had frowned when Julius brought up the fact that Knight hadn't gotten to go on any walks after they'd brought him home, feeling guilty. It was, after all, his fault. The Hufflepuff had stayed quiet, though, not really caring to listen to his brother try and make him feel better about it, which he probably would. He didn't need Tyson blaming him to remind him that it was his fault; he was well aware of that fact. Julius trying to make him feel less guilty about it only served to do the opposite. He managed a small smirk at Julius' comment about the first years. "Well, if they did try to compete, I'm pretty sure I could pull rank and win anyway. I'm older and louder than any of the first years, I bet," he declared with a laugh, following his brother onto the scarlet train.

spaceDori scowled lightly when Julius' sudden step back almost caused them to collide. He was about to say something when the elder triplet was asking about the cabin, stepping inside without waiting for any sort of answer. Dori's eyes narrowed. "Yeah, it's fine, but could you not try and topple me over to get to it?" he asked, following Julius inside. Once he was inside, though, he realized that they weren't alone. He blinked a bit at Julius; first Rory last year, now this girl? Figured Julius would be the one, though. Tyson was too busy cleaning to worry about romance, and he... well, he was too much of a lot of things. Annoying, for one. Furry, for another. He scowled lightly at that thought; dating was going to be next to impossible.. wait, why was he even thinking about that? Other than because Julius apparently had a crush on the blonde girl, of course. He took a seat next to his brother, adopting a bored expression. "Oh, I dunno, I think I'd look about like that if not for being under house arrest all Summer," he said. Then, he realized that might not've been the best thing to say; he didn't really know how to explain why they'd been under house arrest without telling the blonde about his condition, after all. He glanced at Julius. "So, wanna introduce me to your friend? I'm assuming you're friends since you nearly bowled me over when you noticed her in the compartment," he said, poking his brother lightly in the shoulder, expression cool. He hoped that the subject change would prove successful. Maybe Julius would realize he was onto him and get flustered or something, and the girl wouldn't get a chance to ask. It was certainly a thought.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:18 am
User Image

User ImageLocation: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾ -> Hogwarts Express)

Dakota was happy to see Lyall again and was even more so meeting new friends. What really made his day was when he caught the Irish accent. “It’s nice to meet all of you, especially if you’re friends of Lyall.” He said with a smile. “Geall leat, I can’t wait to go to Hogwarts. My mum told me all about it, the sorting, the houses, all about the classes.” He replied to Rider just as the last call for boarding rang out.

“Lyall’s right we got to sit together.” Dakota said with a smile as he headed for the train. “I’ve never been on a train either but I hear the Hogwarts express is the best.” He added as they boarded the train. Looking for a place to sit Dakota wasn’t sure where. “Um… how about this one?” Dakota suggested, it was empty after all. “I read that too it’s a great book, it was fascinating if you ask me.” Dakota added brightly as he opened the door to the compartment.

Walking in Dakota took a seat in the corner next to the window and out of the way. "Looks like we won't go hungry on all fronts." he said with a smile. "So, anyone know what we're getting into? I mean I know a lot but I'd like to hear everyone else's theories." Dakota asked curiously. For all he knew they knew more then he did or maybe he could tell them a whole lot of stuff, that would be great too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Lyall, Tori, Feather, Rider

Wearing: Casual

OOC: Translation: Geall leat – You bet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Henry the Black Catxxxxx

SummerIsles
The Shiny Furret
Miss GryffindorK
shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:52 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾ -> Hogwarts Express)

Okay so maybe Mira was over reacting about stepping on people’s toes. However anything that was a possible lead in to making Timothy’s life harder didn’t fly with her. So being nice and civil to his friends meant that nobody would start questioning him on being friends with her. She knew her sister was dealing with that right now with David. So, she didn’t want to do that to her Ravenclaw friend, especially when she had no other friends (unless you counted Wendy).

Handing Benjamin the note Timothy gave her, Mira smiled back at Timothy. So she wouldn’t be sitting alone this time.
“Yes, I can make a joke when the occasion calls for it. Thank you.” She said in a surprisingly happy and non-defensive way. Part of her personality stemmed from back when she was more like her sister. Leonette had always said for the last few years that she’d be the lion among the snakes. Perhaps she wasn’t far off.

“Who? Me?” Mira asked playing the innocent card. “Don’t worry, I won’t go causing a huge scene on the way to Hogwarts.” She assured him ignoring the look he was giving her. She didn’t blame him for not trusting she’d changed her ways. Truth was she really hadn’t she just didn’t want to be a big pain that everyone distained before the start of the school year. Looking at Timothy’s note she smiled, such a typical Ravenclaw thinking of electives. “I haven’t even started thinking about what electives I might take.” She replied as they made their way onto the train. “Might I just say, you have the strangest mother in the world.” She added doing a double take on what Benjamin had just said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Walking through the train Mira found an empty compartment and took a seat next to the window. Laying her purse on her lap she lifted the top a bit more for her little stowaway. Luckily so long as Spice the rat was safely in there no cats like Aurora could get to him. “So speaking of electives, anyone take Advanced Flying this year?” she asked. If at least one of them did she would at least know one person in the class, which was an improvement.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:05 am
I'm going away for a while
xxBut I'll be back
xxxxDon't try to follow me
xxxxxx'Cause I'll return as soon as possible
xxxxSee, I'm trying to find my place
But it might not be here where I feel safe

User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory could barely believe that she had nearly missed the train again this year. Barely because she truly believed that she nearly missed the train this year. But it wasn't her fault she'd tell you! The whole week leading up to her departure her Da had been in a right mood and had taken the two sightseeing all around Europe like what they used to do on tour, it had been great! The only difference between that and tour was that he didn't leave her side for hours at a time for a gig or to just hang out at some bar, it had been the two of them and a few of his band mates who were practically older brothers/uncles to the synthetic redhead. And then when they finally got back home there was a last minute celebratory bonfire for Bain's bassist who was finally getting married to the mother of his three kids. It had been a long time coming and no one was really surprised but they had partied like it was 2020 regardless. And the morning after she had paid for it with a slight hangover, the nauseous realization that she had a train to catch at nine and it was already eight and that she had barely packed anything. And the only reason she used "barely" was because there was some stuff still in her trunk from when she hadn't bothered to unpack! Disregarding the rules for a moment (like who was really gonna check?) she used her magic to pack up her trunk with everything while she looked for Dragon her cat who had been hiding underneath the bed in the guest bedroom. Once she was packed, she and her Da had raced through all manners of traffic and broke several laws and a couple of infractions to get her there just as the damned whistle blew. When she had finally placed her boots onto the actual train the damned thing began to move making her give a sigh of relief before realizing that she now had to try and find a place to sit, of all the rotten damn luck! Rory gave another sigh and pulled up her tights on her right leg thanking her quick judgment to already dress in her uniform before she started hunting down a compartment. She would have liked to sit with the blue haired triplets but surprisingly she couldn't see them anywhere. Finally she found a seemingly empty compartment and rushed inside only to see an older guy sleeping there making her pause. She could leave him in peace and try to find another one, but she figured since she was already inside, why not stay? Besides, not like he was just gonna suddenly wake up and protest! The Irish girl took one of the seats opposite him and let her black cat out his carrier where he had been hissing up a storm and watched as he shot out and climbed onto the top of the seat next to her to watch the scenery go past. Silly cat. She should have named it Jiji. Feeling actually awake and wired since she fell from unconsciousness this morning, she pulled out the shrunken case of her electric guitar (she didn't know why she hadn't shrunken her instruments before, this was sooo much easier then carrying all of them in their full size!) from her knapsack and eagerly enlarged it to softly strum out some chords for her newest song. She didn't know what to call it yet, but she knew it would be killer. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮
RedEagleEye007

Wearing
Where am I?~Hogwarts Express
Who's here?~That guy
Oh hey the guy from that place

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx'Cause I'm just one of those ghosts
xxxxxTravelin' endlessly
xxxDon't need no roads
xxIn fact, they follow me
And we just go in circles

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games