Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:05 am
User Image
User Image

Mother of ToddMarried to CharlesStepmother to Dhylan and Minerva

Todd held tight to his companion, pointing toward his mother the entire time they were walking. When they reached the blonde, the toddler clapped happily, grinning madly. He hugged his friend tight, right under her ribcage, nuzzling his face into her side. He looked up at his mom, then held his hands out toward her.

Clarisse had been searching for several long minutes, fear gripping her. Where the heck had her son gone?! She saw a young girl walking over, carrying... Todd! The child seemed happy, but the blond sure wasn't. "Todd Charles! You know better than to wander off! You could have been taken!" She turned to the girl, staring into her eyes. "Who taught you it was okay to just take off with someone's kid?! Someone could have easily taken him from you!" She was annoyed, that was easy to tell, but her voice held a hint of concern as well. She bounced Todd awkwardly, causing the boy to fall backward a bit. His eyes were wide, until his mom grabbed his wrist and pulled him up. Todd didn't look so much happy, but he grinned (albeit awkwardly) at his mother. It seemed like he was taught to smile every time she held him, since the gesture seemed a bit... forced.

Greycast

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i a n d l i t t l e b o y ✖
o u t a n d a b o u t
o w w . . . o h ! ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Coffee managed to get in a sort of gentle, squeezy-hug around the toddler before he was snatched up by who was supposedly his mother. She was prepared to leave when the lady addressed her after berating her child. Coffee's eyes took on a chilly gleam. She looked on as the blonde handled her son, nearly dropping him over backwards when she attempted to bounce him and grabbed his wrist, pulling him back up when he nearly toppled over. And then the little boy's smile.

This woman had some nerve, speaking to her like that.

Coffee stared at the woman for a while longer and raised a dark brow imperiously. Opening her mouth, the older brunette spoke.

Actually spoke, yeah.

"I was not the one who lost their child," she stated simply, staring pointedly at the adult. What a b***h, really. Stating that someone could have grabbed the boy from her while he was in her care when she had left him supposedly alone for about what? Half an hour? And only then did she notice he was missing. Spar had taught her compassion and consideration. This woman had barely even learned the most basic of manners, or even the proper way to hold a child, she wrinkled her nose, unimpressed and disgusted. "He was lost in the crowd, crying, cold and tripping over his scarf. At least that kind of behaviour would be suitable for a little boy like him." Coffee deliberately left it hanging in the air, that direct implication that she wasn't behaving properly for a parent. And for someone that hadn't talked in a while, Coffee was pleasantly surprised to find that it was relatively smooth and girl-sounding, if a bit husky, but that was her voice, anywho. "You are very welcome," she nodded mockingly. Hoisting her bag higher on her shoulder- - - right, she still had to eat lunch, she remembered when the butterbeer bottle clinked against something in the bag- - - Coffee waved bye-bye to her little friend before walking away, not even bothering to wait for the woman's answer. It was sure to be s**t, anyway.

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - t he b e g i n n i n g o f w i s d o m i s s i l e n c e ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Mother of ToddMarried to CharlesStepmother to Dhylan and Minerva

Clarisse blinked when the girl set off like a time bomb. She was causing a scene! The woman sighed, about to speak in her defense, when the girl stormed off. The blonde adjusted her son's scarf, nose in the air, obviously annoyed. This girl had made her seem like a horrible parent! She wasn't at all! She took good care of her son, Minerva, and... Charles' other kid. The older one. She did a lot for her family!

Todd went wide eyed when his friend spoke, not sure he had heard her do so. He likes her voice. It was pretty. He blinked, batting his rather long lashes. When his friend walked away, the toddler adapted a sad pout, eyes filling with tears. He didn't have time to cry, however, before his mother was adjusting his clothes. He squawked at her, and she rewarded him with a bottle of apple juice, which he happily accepted. He still missed his friend, but he had a feeling he would see her again. He held tight to his mother's shirt, and, just like that, the two had apparated away, leaving no trace of their ever being there.... except a small hat that had fallen free from Todd's head as they vanished.

Greycast

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s ✖
m e m y s e l f a n d i a n d l i t t l e b o y ✖
o u t a n d a b o u t
o w w . . . o h ! ✖
s i n g l e ✖

It was a few hours later that found Coffee passing by the spot where that had happened. Her nose immediately wrinkled in disgust. Atrocious woman. She looked towards the spot, in front of a certain shop, where it had happened, half-expecting to see the woman there or something equally ridiculous. What caught her eyes instead was a small scrap of grey fabric lying on the sidewalk.

The young girl walked over to it, the fabric of her trenchcoat swishing about her knees as she picked her way through the cobbled streets. Crouching down, she retrieved the object.

It was the little boy's hat.

Looking at it for a moment, Coffee shook it out, getting as much dirt as she could off and wrapped it up into a roll and placed it in her bag before continuing on her way.

It was late, it was time for her to head home.

████████████ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖- - - - - - - - - - - - t he b e g i n n i n g o f w i s d o m i s s i l e n c e ✖ ✖ ✖ ███████████████

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:38 pm
Tiao Wu Da

Hair dye and jeans make the man attractive....

*** Tiao Wu Da had never been out and around this area before. The fact may have show on his face because he had a soft, slightly nervous look on his face. His English was not the best, a fact he knew, and he was not familiar with the area. The odds of him getting lost were high, but he was on a mission. He was going to find a tea shop and see their English tea even if it killed him. His soft steps carried him past people even as he bowed nearly every time he almost bumped someone. Not a deep bow, just a polite one. "Tea...tea...Engrish Tea..."

But it is Tea and Love that make him great.

User Image
Tea: Looking for English tea
Company:No one right now...aww
Comprehension: A little lost
User Image

Tea Boy~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy walked along the streets of Diagon feeling the incoming cool of winter against her bare arms as she looked into windows of shops. It was unlike her to try and to her holiday shopping early but what with the Lyre doing well, a tiny bonus, and a few gigs by her band she had enough money where she was actually afraid that if she didn't use it for gifts she'd blow it on something stupid. Although honestly she still has no idea why a three thousand dollar bongo was a "stupid purchase" according to her twin but eh. She didn't question her art so she shouldn't question her music. To her surprise there were a lot of people out on the streets so she had a time avoiding bumping into them or trying to real in her temper to not yell at them to hurry it up. Eehh what were tourist doing here anyway?! In the end she was jostled so much that she just decided to take a breather and stood off to the side of the streets waiting for them to clear while humming one of her favorite french tunes.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:~] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Ugh, people...]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:03 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn was on the look out. He had been looking for days now. One of those girls had to be here eventually. He then saw her She was there...shopping. He remembered shopping for gifts...that had been years ago. He slipped past all the other people, his grimy and dirty appearance odd with all the nicely dressed people. He did not look dressed for the weather at all. "YOU!!! I need to speak with you!!" He said, before seeing her face and grabbing her shoulders. "Its about Shin! I think..he's dying" He said. Shawn smelt like moss and dust and...snow.
Lived my life as a Griffendor.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy jumped at the loud male voice and began looking for its source before she was being shaken. With a shriek of surprise she began smacking the unknown assailant with her clutch before his words caught up to her making her pause and actually look at who she was hitting. "SHAWN?! The fu-what the hell were ya thinkin' comin' up ta meh an' shakin' me like tha'?! 'Ave ya los' yer bloomin' mind?!" In her enraged state her natural Scottish accent began to make itself making her anger more prominent. However her anger began to leave her when he mentioned Shin and..dying?! "WHAT!? C'mon c'mon tell me everythin'! What's been happenin', whaddoya mean 'dyin''?!" Tassy pulled the grimy looking man to a nearby table and forcefully pushed him into a seat before sitting opposite looking over expectantly.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With: Shawn] [Feeling: Frigtened] [Thinking: THE ********>  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:38 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn looked wide eyed and crazy, but he was easy to push into the chair. He then looked around, wringing his hands. "I saw him a few days ago...He looked...sick. I know my brother...he looked really bad. I know my mother...I think she is pressing him more then usual" He said. He looked around, seeming as if he expected his mother to pop out. "She is really hard on him...but, have you seen him? I went to the house but he was gone..." he said. He did not mention that he was kicked out and cursed for trying to come in. Then had gotten in a spell battle with his mother.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Tassy listened, or tried to at least, to Shawn's crazy rambling about his brother but was only getting every other word. She got that he was sick, the b*****d was probably overworking himself the...b*****d! His b***h of a mother was living up to expectations, and now he's missing. Gah! "No, I haven't seen Shin since last summer when me and Tanna drug him to the flat. And what do you mean he was just gone?! He never leaves his bloody potions alone for more than a day!" She should know, she'd tried on multiple occasions to make him stay over at the flat, for admittedly personal reasons, but he always managed to sneak off back home. b*****d.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:Shawn] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Now the b*****d's missing!]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn made a face as she started to panic. When she asked that he was just gone he brought up his hand to his face and made a Boom, as if hit blew his mind too. "Yeah..Just gone. I checked his room first...It outside the house to the back...he was not there...a potion was ruined. A pain potion, triple strength...so I went up and tried his old room in the nursery...My mother blocked me..but said he was gone" He said. His mother had also called him a rat and a brat and...other things. He was twitching, looking around. "You're much easier to deal with with out you flaunting your luck" He said, still bitter about the twin thing. He really looked like an insane wreak.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:14 am
User Image

User Image

Tassy raised an eyebrow at Shawn's facepalm before getting back to what was important, like his brother being missing! She scowled as his mother was mentioned and began cursing a storm towards her in her mind while outwardly she said, "Could she have done something to him? Locked him out, kicked him out,...she wouldn't kill him would she?" As much as it pained it she wouldn't put it past the evil whore. Hearing his other comment caused the twin to roll her eyes and shake her head. "And you're a lot easier to deal with when ya smell like the back end of a dragon but you don't here me complainin'. And it ain't helpin' us get any closer to finding Shin!" Tassy bared her teeth in the imitation of a smile.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:Shawn] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Ugh]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:23 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn growled, much like a dog would. He twitched. He had really been sane before he lost his twin...not that Tassy would eve know that. When she asked about his mother and murder he shrugged. "My father carries a very strong anti poison and won't sleep in her room... Or near it...they sleep on different floors. She once cursed him to the point that he was unable to properly function for 3 weeks..." He said, rambling now. "I DO NOT SMELL!!" He said, before smelling his arm. "...that bad.."He did not mention that his mother pretty much cursed everyone but Veatrice, Saab and the baby. Shin she liked the second least however and Shin was the least able to fight back. "She would not lock him out...he makes too good of potions for that..she is pissed he's gone"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 am
User Image

User Image

Tassy had to resist chuckling at Shawn's animalistic growls and didn't even blink when he mentioned that their father didn't even trust his wife. Or that she cursed him the witch b***h. She did however raise an eyebrow at his abrupt shout before smirking at his amendment. Any amusement from the moment faded when they got back on topic as he mentioned his mother wanting Shin back because of his potions. "Hmph, well besides me and my sister who else does he know and trust?" she asked expectantly.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:Shawn] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Ugh]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:47 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn pointed at him self with a big, car salesment grin. "He trusts me!" he said, before his face fell" But he can't stay with me in the back room of a shop...Hmm...Shamus?" He tried. "No...Shamus lives with mother..." He appeared to think about it. "....He has no other friends that I know about...I only know you because of that meeting...of you with your twin...lucky..." He started to mumble there. "OH! No...No...hmm...Some lady named Ebay who gave him mail?"

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games