Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:47 pm
"Yeah because taking care of a three year old isn't rewarding enough." Amaya said rather sarcastically as she walked forward. "Not a clue." She answered to his question, giving a slight shrug. "He's been so busy everything else, I think he might've forgotten about you to be honest." She told him. Lately it had seemed Amaya was coming home high every night from some sort of experiment or fight and it had definitely taken its toll on her, though she tried not to show it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 pm
((I think I'm just gonna catch up ahead, because she hasn't posted in pages XP I hate being inactive because I'm waiting after people, I'm pretty sure everyone knows the feeling =( I don;t want to be mean or anything, it was just getting long. What do you guys think? Wait more or Skip ahead?))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:49 pm
"Now that's just mean. Hopefully once I'm active he can start going a little easier on you again. At the very least let me take over in the ring for a while while he....you know." With Calista present he didn't mention what Sikes had been putting Amaya through, and he could only imagine what the strain of fighting and going through all those tests was doing to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 am
((Yeah go ahead since she hasn't said anything about her absence.))

Amaya sort of chuckled as she shook her head. "Two reasons he's doing this in the first place, so he can see what works in the ring and what doesn't, and so I'll eventually get so addicted that it will be impossible for me to leave if there ever is a chance of leaving." She said rather bitterly. "At least the shadows help with the addiction side of it."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 am
"I hate it when you say things like that." Adrian said with a frown. "I really wish there was more I could do besides sit around as moral support."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:17 pm
"Well I'm just stating the truth..." Amaya muttered. "But hey, at least moral support is something." She said, trying to cheer him up a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:26 pm
Adrian just smiled a little. "I think I'm gonna go do some training. I'm probably out of shape from lying in bed for so long." he said pointing a thumb at the door he'd just walked through moments ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 pm
((Sorry, was finishing Skyward Sword. I can't believe it's over! The ending made me cry! Such an awesome game...))

"Alright, well, we'll be here or off at the bar if we get bored here." Amaya replied, taking a seat on the couch as Calista started to watch a movie.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:02 pm
((*covers ears* LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. DON'T HAVE THE GAME YET SO I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALA.))

"Hey, what's got wings, horns, and a match coming up? This guy." Adrian joked as he pointed at himself with a lack of enthusiasm when he came home a few hours later.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 pm
((lol))

"So Sikes contacted you did he?" Amaya asked from the kitchen, having just put Calista to bed. "Guess that's why I was suddenly let off the hook at the last second."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:15 pm
"That's good. At least you can start taking it a little easier now." Adrian said with a small smile as he plopped down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 pm
((Does the battle have anyone against yet? =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:19 pm
((I guess not, though I kinda had something in mind for how things would go down... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
"Hope so. Calista is starting to get difficult now and I was beginning to lose my patience." Amaya sighed as she leaned on the counter and looked over at him. "So I'm guess training went well then?" She asked, cocking her head slightly.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games