Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:53 pm
Seeing Evan rush off away from them, Joe took a moment to look back towards Skye. "If our companion is in trouble we should hurry." Looking at Mizori he gave a small grimace. Reaching down he lifted her up out of the water. Holding her now bridal style he had already set his mace to his side. "Save your abilities, we may come to need them at full strength soon" Joe told Skye. At the moment she was their strongest essence user aside from Vincent. "Lets go before things get bad" Joe said towards Skye before rushing off in pursuit of Evan. The boy seemed to already know where he was going so Joe followed. He questioned somewhat of the location of Zalera and if they would need his help again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:13 pm
"Just don't overexert yourself either." Skye said in reply to Joe as he started to carry Mizori. She hasn't forgotten about his wound that she hasn't properly finished patching up, especially since his shirt was still stained with blood. She didn't deny what he said though about needing to save her ability. The fights with Mizori were especially draining on her and if they were going to fight another corrupted executive, then she'll need as much of her powers as possible. As Joe prompted them to follow Evan, she nodded in response and ran after Joe.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:22 am
Nick grimaced as the shockwave knocked him back. After that, everything seemed to go quiet as he watched Morrison impale Vincent. "Foolish he may have been. But he was more of a man than you will ever be." Nick growled, glaring dagger at Morrison. If looks could kill, the Corrupted Priest would have withered away to nothingness. "Now then, why don't I make good on my promise and end you?!" The Assassin shouted, drawing his knife and steeling himself, he wouldn't fall so easily and he would not retreat. Ultima, Alexander, I'm counting on both of you to get me through this. We're going to unlock that door if it's the last thing we do. Nick thought to his Summons, readying himself for Morrison's next move.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:41 am
Morrison began laughing. "He never was more of a man than I am, and neither are you..." He said as his swords began glowing gray and he began swinging them sending energy waves at Nick. "Let's see if your light can stop my Chaos!" He said as he charged behind the waves in an attempt to get closer to Nick.

Evan kept running as he cringed when sensing what Morrison did to Vincent. "Morrison is much nastier than before....I can feel how corrupted he is...." He said to the others as they got closer to the two white users. "Hang in there Nick.."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:55 pm
It was useless, Nick knew at his core that Morrison was basing all of his attacks off Nick's own Essence. So maybe I spice things up. He thought, dodging, ducking and weaving away from Morrison's strikes, there was pain and he definitely losing blood, even with Ultima and Alexander keeping him moving, but as the Assassin moved, bullets, shotgun shells and rifle rounds would fall out of his pockets all around Morrison. "There's more than one way to skin a Mongoose....Old Man." Nick taunted before using his secondary Element to force the discarded rounds to fire at the priest from their scattered positions all around him. This was the chance, while the rounds were firing, Nick bolted, he needed to get to Zalera's Door, sure he might catch a hit from the Corrupt Priest as he dashed by, but it would be well worth it if he could get to the Door and unseal it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:07 am
Morrison gasped as the shots were fired. "Baka...." He said as he toke several hits. He looked towards the door and began running after Nick. "You will not free that monster!!!" He said sending a large shockwave at Nick.

A large purple skeleton hand formed out of data to block the attack and protect Nick. "Go kid! Free me and I will handle this vile priest!!" Zalera rang out. "Undo the light of your father and let me get my revenge for your parents!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:09 am
Nick smirked after the shockwave was blocked. "Don't have to tell me twice." He said, finally reaching the door, he was almost at his limits, but he still had enough strength left for the task at hand. "Zalera, in my name and by the blood of my father, I release you!" Nick shouted, holding his hand out and working his magic to undo the restraints sealing Zalera and the White Essence.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 am
Zalera smirked from the other side of the door as the door slowly creaked open. "Finally..." He said as dark purple wind rushed forward from inside the door as a large with long flowing purple hair stepped out form the door. "You did good kid, now let me handle this rosary wearing monkey." He said to Nick as he began walking forward towards Morrison. "I finally get the chance to reap the one responsible for causing the war between my tribe and the holy rollers...about damn time!" He said as he created a portal as a large sycthe appeared from it. "Prepare to recieve judgement!" He yelled as he gripped the handle of the sycthe before rushing forward at Morrison.

Morrison smirked as he rushed forward as well. "You will be the one who is judged purple knight! I will not be bested by the likes of a lowly reaper!" He called out as the two began to clash.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:53 pm
"Heh....he's.....all yours..." Nick panted, dropping to his knees. The blood loss was starting to hit him harder now. Gotta stay awake. Need that White Essence. Nick thought, groaning as he crawled over to the wall. Leaning against it, Nick shakily pulled out his cigarettes, put one in his mouth and lit it. Inhaling then exhaling, a puff of smoke following.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:35 am
As the group finally reached the room where Zalera's door stood, Skye glanced around the room, grasping for information quickly. It seemed as though that Nick managed to free Zalera, but in the process, had lost Vincent. She found Nick on the side, leaning against the wall. She knelt down beside him, saw the blood and immediately got water to wrap around his torso as she started healing his wound. "Nick, are you hurt any where else?" she asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:43 am
Following Skye Joe kept to the outside of the fight. When they arrived Zalera had already exited the doorway. "Vincent" Joe muttered thru clenched teeth. The man lay not far from them a large gaping hole in his chest. They had arrived to late to help them and like Davey Jones before had lost someone to mare's associates. This fight against evil was taking it's toll on the side of good. Keeping close to Skye Joe stood behind her as she started to tend to Nick's wounds. He was still with them which was good but the state each was in didn't bode well. If Zalera lost the fight with Morrison it wasn't going to end well for the group. "We need to get Nick the white essence while Zalera distracts the priest" Joe chimed in. Shifting Mizori in his arms he looked to the fight. There was little he could do currently in the situation. His own injury like Nick's having gotten a quick patch job.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:21 am
Evan ran over to Nick and Skye and turned to watch the fight between his dad and Morrison. "So that's my dad huh?" He muttered in awe to seeing Zalera fight

Zalera knocked Morrison backwards and glanced back at the others and smirked. "Time to show my kid what a Renoir can do." He said as he began to spins his sycthe as the blade became coated in purple flames. "Do you remember these flames you vile priest? When they burned your angels to dust?" He said as he begun slinging purple flames at Morrison.

Morrison growled as he began sending gray waves of energy to counter the flames. "Damn it...and I can't use Ultima..." He muttered as he jumped back. "However..." He said pulling out a broken piece of Holy. "Let's see what happens when I do this..." He said as he opened his mouth as his body began glowing gray and dropped the shard of Holy down his throat. He smirked as he turned into a giant orb of Gray light and transformed into a giant angel statue with twin swords. "Hmm...looks like I need the other shards to become Alexander. Give them to me you welp!" He yelled as he began reaching towards Nick.

Evan jumped infront of Nick and knocked the hand away with some data before looking at Zalera. "Dad! I need to complete the contract!"

Zalera nodded as his body was engulfed in flames and he transformed into his summon form before flying behind Evan. He pulled out a white crystal in the shape of a cross and threw it to Skye. "Keep it safe.." He muttered before looking to Evan "Very well, I Zalera the death seraph will serve as Evan Renoir's contracted summon. Let's seal this in style son!" He said as he became engulfed in purple flames and Evan transformed into data before the two mediums began mixing and fusing together to make a giant grim reaper made of flames and data. "Now then Morrison, where were we?" The combined voice said as they knocked the statue away. "Oh yea...I'm going to rip Vincent's light out of you before gutting you of your very own light!" The fusion said as it spun it's sycthe  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:48 am
Nick smiled as the others arrived. "It's about time." He said weakly, giving a smirk to the others. Skye was the first to rush up to him and try healing him, asking where he hurt. "Everywhere hurts. If you wanna kiss it and make it better, much appreciated." Nick teased, the pain making him delirious. He observed the fight with a smirk on his face, there wasn't really anything left he could do. Then Morrison attempted to attack him directly, only to be stopped by Zalera and Evan. "As if Ultima would come to someone like you. Guys, gut this dude like a fish for me." Nick said, his delirium catching up with his last sentence, everything began to go black and Nick lost consciousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:14 pm
Morrison began laughing. "Fusing with your son?! You must be desperate!" He said as he charged forward at the fusion.

The Fusion chuckled as it charged forward as well. "You old fool....YOU ALREADY LOST ONCE MY PURPLE FLAMES WERE RELEASED!!" The fusion yelled as it began spinning it's scythe coating the blade in purple flames. "You corrupt my son, hurt my family, drive my tribe to the brink of existence....YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR CRIMES!" The fusion said angrily as the sky outside grew dark and began to storm with purple lightning flashing. The fusion began dragging the blade of his scythe behind him as it charged forward.

Morrison smirked and began laughing as he swung the giant swords at the fusion. "You will perish just like your weak tribe!!" He yelled as the swords swung down on the fusion.

The fusion smirked as it swung it's scythe upwards towards Morrison's stomach. "You never learn...." It said as the blade were about to make contact the fusion let go of the scythe with it's right hand before it split down the middle into two grim reapers, one of data and one of purple flames. The data half jumped back to avoid the slice as the flame half drove the blade into Morrison's stomach. "You holy rollers will never trump our fusions!!" The flame reaper yelled as the data reaper flew towards the flat end of the blade before turning into a giant data fist and punching the blade making it sink deeper into Morrison.

Morrison gasped as the statue gripped the scythe blade and grunted as he tried pulling the blade out. "You...vile little....insects!" He yelled as he kept trying to pull the blade out.

The Reaper smirked as got close to Morrison's face. "No...you're the bug....now time to exterminate you!" It yelled as it flew into the air pulling Morrison along with it's scythe. The two crashed through the Vatican until they were in the air amidst the storm where the Reaper pulled it's scythe out of Morrison. "Return to dust...." It said before unleashing a barrage of slashes and slices onto the statue chopping off pieces and chunks of the angel before doing a front flip and slicing the angel vertically in half. tHe reaper grabbed it's cloak and wrapped itself in it as it began spinning before turning into a giant skull with horns. It opened it's mouth and bit down on the angel and began chomping on it breaking it up more and soon devoured it before spitting out Morrison like a gun firing a bullet back down into the cave. the skull descended down and glowed purple before transforming back into Evan and Zalera. "Remember our faces Morrison....if you ever come back you know what will be in store for you, but next time young Nick will be the one putting a bullet in your head." Zalera said before dropping Morrison through a portal.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:10 pm
"Now is not the time for jokes." Skye said with a frown when he teased her about kissing his wounds. She managed to close up the wound and stop any internal bleeding that might occur, but it wasn't a full heal. Skye managed to catch the white crystal that Zalera tossed to her and then turned her attention back to Nick. "H-Hey! Wake up! Now's not the best time to pass out! You still need to get the pure essence!" she said, smacking his cheek, but not too hard, just enough to try get a reaction out of him. In trying to wake Nick up, she glanced back to the fight. It was almost scary how strong they were. She was just glad that Zalera was on their side.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff