Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

kat Redavni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:15 pm
lol i just got done reading all the rules/offical stuff. that took forever.

hi im miz redavni, yes my avi is a boy, and i'd like it if you dont freakout about it. many have... and im getting tired of it.

likes: anime, games, jhonen vasquez, gerard way, marilyn manson, invader zim(whats my name backwards?)

dislikes:when someone says "thats gay" or anything like that. i am bi-transsexual and i'd like it if you dont use that kind of languge 4laugh

fav music:marilyn manson/my chemical romance..... its a tie right now.... lol

im happy you guys let me join! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:53 pm
Hello!

Thanks for adding me to this guild.

I am a new player yes and in serious need of gold/items for dream avi

Reguardless of that, the REAL reason i wanted to join is the
Gift ninjas thing.

i hope someday to be able to do that as i love helping people

and i LOVE ninjas

Hi everyone  

Vagrant_Of_Peace

1,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Laura Mitchell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:47 am
This is awesome. I'm so glad you accepted me into this guild. Thank you very much.

Now about me.

I've been on gaia since it was OLD SKOOL, back in 2004. I've have previous names such as MysteryChild44, Deathseve... and now this.

I'm 19, and working full time to save up money for college so I have times when it seems like I've died I've just gone to work come home and fallen asleep on my bed and forgotten to log on.

Likes: Drawing, painting, reading, writing, gaming, getting on the computer, listening to music, and trying to learn how to play guitar from my fiance.

Dislikes: um.... I dunno. When I come across something I don't like, I'll letcha know.

^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:49 am
Laura Mitchell
This is awesome. I'm so glad you accepted me into this guild. Thank you very much.

Now about me.

I've been on gaia since it was OLD SKOOL, back in 2004. I've have previous names such as MysteryChild44, Deathseve... and now this.

I'm 19, and working full time to save up money for college so I have times when it seems like I've died I've just gone to work come home and fallen asleep on my bed and forgotten to log on.

Likes: Drawing, painting, reading, writing, gaming, getting on the computer, listening to music, and trying to learn how to play guitar from my fiance.

Dislikes: um.... I dunno. When I come across something I don't like, I'll letcha know.

^_^

Oh, and ninja's like toast. Cause we're awesome like that. ^_^  

Laura Mitchell

WD Hanse WD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:03 pm
Been here a few days but still new. IRL: Name: Tim, age: 21, attitude:bad, fuse: way way to short.... burning_eyes ummm not to sure what to say but thanks for the acceptance to the guild and i hope to help add to the fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:21 pm
I'm very excited to be here. ^^

Despite my avatar, I do happen to be female! I'm currently 17, a senior in high school, and a sophomore at a community college as well. Right now, I'm a lot busier with life than I wish I were. ~.~ At least that helps explain my utter poverty here.
As for Gaia, I haven't been here too long. I first joined at the very end of last year. Either way, this guild sounds pretty amazing. Thanks for letting me join!  

JigglyBallin

Deel-Dough

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:16 pm
User ImageCome on police girl.

User Image Hello everybody the names Chris. I'm sixteen and own three cars. I have jobs as a mechanic and also web designer and many other stuff. I am a senior in high school. Love drifting and racing other people. I own three cats and a dog. Thanks agian for allowing me to join your guild. User Image

Ok master AlchardUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:10 pm
Hello, my name is Kaosu and I just joined this guild today. I hope that I can become friends with everyone here and eventually be able to help everyone with their own quests.  

Kaosu Chitsuki

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:29 am
This is Bikki Kobayashi. Since Bikki Kobayashi accounts all got banned, or anything with Kobayashi I came up with a new name... Momoko Suraku  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:04 pm
Hello to all the new comers, please remember to read all of the stickies and also noob 101 as it shows everything in simpler terms on how to add polls if you do not know how and also explains how to become a Gift ninja and some other information.

from all the moderating team we would like to welcome you to the guild. heart

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

SnowFairy821

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:08 am
Hi There. I just finished Reading the rules.

My name's Maria, but most people call me Rin.

The admins accused my other account of Botting, so, here I am, with this account. Well, its not that bad, but my other one was better.

Thanks, hope we can be friends.

Always,
SnowFairy821 heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:42 pm
Mistakes are part of being human. Accept your mistakes for what they are:

Hey y'all
My name is Katryminaera. CAPTAIN Katryminaera, that is.
You can call me Captain, Cpt, Cap'n, or Kat.....or actually anything that you can get from my name.
I'm 16 years old, a junior in highschool
I love cats and have four of them

Oh and by the way, this guild sounds like it's gonna be a blast!

precious life lessons that you can only learn the hard way.

Teres Minae

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 am
Captain Katryminaera
Mistakes are part of being human. Accept your mistakes for what they are:

Hey y'all
My name is Katryminaera. CAPTAIN Katryminaera, that is.
You can call me Captain, Cpt, Cap'n, or Kat.....or actually anything that you can get from my name.
I'm 16 years old, a junior in highschool
I love cats and have four of them

Oh and by the way, this guild sounds like it's gonna be a blast!

precious life lessons that you can only learn the hard way.

Can I call you Cappin Kat?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:39 pm
first i would like to say thanks for adding me to the guild =D

im killua72 started playing gaia 2weeks ago and got hacked yesterday som i looked for i guild that would give donations and i could make money

so yeah thanks!  

HokageKillua

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games