Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:28 am
johnny rushes out using his demononic form and begins to fly beside raven "dantes in trouble"are u serious he says as both of his hands begin to glow bright firey red he rushes ahead of raven and arrives at DeadBridge he shouts loudly to inform whoever was there that there was a trespasser which was johnny "sneak throught the back he telepathicly tells raven this way you can free dante easierjohnny tightens his fists as the Lycanthropes appear his hands glow deep red and he charges at them at an unimaginable pace "i dont think i can handle all of them" he thinks to himself i'm not that strong anymore  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:48 am
"Yes I'm serious," Raven shouted at Johnny before going anywhere else. There is no back way in. Only these 3 front ones...Raven told Johnny in her mind voice and gave up on talking to Dante. I'll be back to help as soon as I can...Raven told Johnny in her mind voice as she watched him charge a few of the Lycanthropes. Then she took off down the passage in the third entrance and flitted until she got to an intersection of tunnels. Okay if I were Markuze where would I lock up a demon?...Raven asked herself and took off down the left tunnel. The left was probably the longest and deepest tunnel in DeadBridge so it was perfect for hiding people. Raven hit the end of the tunnel and almost flitted through the huge door. Dante are you in there?....Raven asked in her mind voice while she used a little spell to look through the door.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:52 am
Dante laughs. The floor was covered in ashes. "Told you I ain't weak." Dante laughs he hears someone beyond the door and open it slowly. "You want to fight me!" Dante protested. Dante was ready, it was too dark to see who was in the entrance. He grabbed a broad sword and ready it in his hands. "Let's rock!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:54 am
"die....you ugly bastards"johnny shouts as he kills the first of a dozen of Lycanthropes he then charges at another one and is punched by the second Lycanthropes they begin to take advantage of him on the floor and all of them begin to punch him a red light glows and an explosion emerges johnny uses his ability as a distraction and flies high. with the Lycanthropes looking up at him he speeds down and uses a bombshell spell to turn his impact into a bomb as he drops raven hears a loud explosion which causes entrance 1 and 2 to get blocked by rocks and rubble the Lycanthropes are on the floor stunned for a while johnny contacts raven and askes her if she has foung dante  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:55 am
Roy walked around the school and saw Raven and Jonny leave. Where are they going?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:56 am
johnny's heart beat begins to go faster he loses his demonic form and reveals his katana "i dont need my demon form to beat you" he screams in fear  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:57 am
"What are you waiting for!" Dante question the dark entrance and began to grow impatient. "It must of been a rat...." He turns around and heads to the entrance Markuze exited from. He begins chanting. "I'm going to have fun"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:58 am
Roy wanted to follow them, but part of him didn't want to. What happens if it's a trick. So Roy decided to stay put.  

outwar

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:03 pm
Yeah I found him Johnny. Now all I have to do is take out my clan leader. Do you need help with those things?.....Raven told and asked Johnny in her mind voice. Raven heard someone move inside the room and open the door. She could tell it was Dante but didn't want to move just yet because the other two entrances were still falling into their new state of ruin. After Dante turned and walked back into the room Raven got up and walked into the room behind him. She was quiet enough to grab his sword from him and pin him against the wall before he knew it was her. "You will not kill Markuze or any other vampire down here. It's my job. Princess can't take over the clan unless she kills them herself." Raven whispered in Dante's ear and let him go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:08 pm
"no...just hurry up"ill give up my life if i have to to save you guys ill fight to the death he said as he took out his key blade as one Lycanthrope got up he ran towards it and cut of its arm with the katana blood dripping all over him he began to tire and dropped his swords another Lycanthrope got up and smacked johnny and he fell to the floor  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:08 pm
"He isn't in the next room" Dante pointed out. He opens the door holding her hand tightly and they entered a colisuem like chamber. He points to the double doors ahead. "Go!" He grabbed the sword and waited in the center room. He heard snarls from what seem like a giant cage. "I'll handle this one." The Beast was huge. His massive paws made craters each step it took. "Time to neuter the beast." Dante glared at the beast who then stepped back in awe of his demonic force. "I'll call you fluffy!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:11 pm
Don't lie to me you sick b*****d. I'll send Dante to help you...Raven told Johnny in her mind voice. She could tell that he was getting into trouble. "Dante don't be stupid. Go help Johnny before he dies helping me save your a**," Raven ordered and fully expected Dante to obey. Raven flitted to the double doors and kicked them open. All in one motion she took out her bow and fitted 3 arrows onto it. She then used one hand to throw the bottle of holy water into the air and shot the arrows at it. Each one found its target and 3 of her clan members fell into ash. "Markuze come face Princess. Unless your afraid to die," Raven called to him.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:12 pm
johnny got up and ran toward the Lycanthrope that had smack him he countered a punch he directed toward johnny and kicked the beast in the neck he then jumped on its back and taimed it johnny used a "vevece" beam and took out half of the Lycanthropes the others had gone into the entrance he slayed the beast he taimed and mouted both his blades on his back he began to glow and his demon form was back he went inside chasing after the beasts  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:17 pm
johnny chased the beasts to the colisuem like chamber where they had stopped and began to circle johnny as they charged at him johnny laughed histeracly and leaped in the air the beasts all hit each other and were knockedout johnny quickly casted a spell and made the beasts special arrows for raven he tossed the arrows at her and yelled catch as he left the colisuem like chamber to help dante and the huge beast  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:18 pm
Raven knew Markuze was hiding somewhere in the room hoping that the others would do his work for him. As they came out of their hiding places a few at a time Raven shot arrows through their hearts and laughed when they turned to ash. "Markuze, Princess needs a word with you," Raven shouted as she dropped 10 more clan memebers. "Good thing for you we don't need any of them," Raven said as she looked at the ash piles on the floor. "Come out come out from where ever you are Markuze," Raven taunted as she dropped the last of 15 clan memebers that worked for Markuze. She was getting a bit pissed that he wouldn't face her.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games