Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:31 pm
*pain starts to grow*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:32 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr returned to the battle feild, with his 2 staff swords, and it was an X across one of the Groudos and cuts his head off. "Let's have some fun." *smirk*
seymour disappears so he can find berry. The guados shoot at them.

*smirk* A dark portal appeared below Berry and she fell through and Xeggr caught her. "You ready to fight now?"

"welcome back summon valefor so we can take down anima !"
"i try. just make sure no one shoots me." Berry summon valefor.

seymour is looking for berry in the forest.

" ok i got your back" bixyll pulled out his big blade and started wailing on all of the enimes
"Valefor sonic wings anima" valefor does sonic wings to anima." yea, valefor energy blast" valefor does energy blast to anima and anime disappears. " that was weird. Anima should of had lots more health than.........."while bixyll, xeggr, vexion ,and drarak are fighting no one real nocticed seymour behind berry back with his staff. seymour says quietly so no one expect bery hears" Sleep attack." Before berry could move berry was sleeping. Seymour quickly picked her up.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:36 pm
Bixyll killed the last of the guards and turned around and berry was gone " berry? where are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:40 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Bixyll killed the last of the guards and turned around and berry was gone " berry? where are you?"
bixyll only hears seymour voice."berry is with me now. i am getting marryed to her tonight and theres nothing you can do about it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:53 pm
"grrrrr!" bixyll ran off with his sword to go find berry (( no he is not a tiger))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:53 pm
*the mark starts to glow red again and this time spreads over all of his body* hehehehe finaly im free whahahahahah *dissapears and reappears infront of seymour* hehe can i help you with something  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:56 pm
hydra4
*the mark starts to glow red again and this time spreads over all of his body* hehehehe finaly im free whahahahahah *dissapears and reappears infront of seymour* hehe can i help you with something
"Yes , you can make sure bixyll doesn't find berry until i marry her." Berry looks at naota." Naota snap out of it." Seymour looks at berry. "We wed in one hour."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:57 pm
bixyll ran up behind seymour and saw him "NAOTA you got help me stop him!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:03 pm
*dissapears then reapears behind bixyll* be gone you *hits bixyll in the neck and it nocks him out*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:07 pm
*bixyll gets up* "your gonna have to be better than to stop be....." bixyll pulled out his blade but then dissapeared by seymour " LET HER GO! just give up ALREADY!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:08 pm
"bixyll!" Seymour grabs berry by the arm and pull her away to somewhere."good job naota. just make sure my wedding has no interruption"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:14 pm
"NO!" bixyll ran after him he jumped into the air and brought his blade down onto his body " YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER" he went into a berserk charge of combos  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:17 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"NO!" bixyll ran after him he jumped into the air and brought his blade down onto his body " YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER" he went into a berserk charge of combos
"Too late."grabs berry arm and forces her to make a sheild."Bixyll."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:17 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
shoots 5 tranqulizer darts at his neck  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:22 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
shoots 5 tranqulizer darts at his neck

bixyl fell on to his knees then ripped the darts out he got up shakily then picked up his blade then tried to smash through the sheild he shot dark aura at it used dark explosions but the barrier heald he then buckeled down to his knees and fell onto his stomach " he looked up at berry " berry...... im sorry" he then passed out on the gorund  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games