Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
SAW RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is your favorite movie?
  SAW
  SAW II
  SAW III
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:41 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy begins to cry."I dont know if i can survive this..."
He sits down next to her and wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll get through this together."
Icy stops crying when his arms are wrapped around her shoulder and she looks up at him"Together....."Icy closes her eyes.
"Icy."
Icy keeped wanting to tell him the truth about her age and everything but she was afriad.
"Icy, is something wrong?"
Icy looks up at him"Oh, nothing...nothing at all"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy stops crying when his arms are wrapped around her shoulder and she looks up at him"Together....."Icy closes her eyes.
"Icy."
Icy keeped wanting to tell him the truth about her age and everything but she was afriad.
"Icy, I know you're lying. Trust me, I've been around long enough to tell when someone is lying. Now tell me what's wrong."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Icy."
"Icy, I know you're lying. Trust me, I've been around long enough to tell when someone is lying. Now tell me what's wrong."
"i have been around long enough as well to know when to keep my mouth shut."Icy quickly covered her mouth with her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i have been around long enough as well to know when to keep my mouth shut."Icy quickly covered her mouth with her hands.
Damion puts her in a trance. "Tell me."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy tryed to resist the trance but she fell into it and she said"One of my other power is my age. i can look like im 16 when im really a different age. i cant even remember my true age....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy tryed to resist the trance but she fell into it and she said"One of my other power is my age. i can look like im 16 when im really a different age. i cant even remember my true age....."
"I see......." He takes her out of the trance.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy head fall on to his chest and she slowly looked up at him"What happened? it feels like someone knocked me out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy head fall on to his chest and she slowly looked up at him"What happened? it feels like someone knocked me out."
"So you don't know how old you really are?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:30 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"how did you know about my age?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I wanted to know what you were keeping from me, so I put you in a trance."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy didnt know what to say to him. She was scaried that he would think she was a freak or something else. Then she closes her eyes and was biting her lower lip. It began to bleed a bit and dip down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Icy didnt know what to say to him. She was scaried that he would think she was a freak or something else. Then she closes her eyes and was biting her lower lip. It began to bleed a bit and dip down.
He kisses her.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
He kisses her.
Icy eyes shoot open and she is shocked by the kiss and catch off guard and she kisses him back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
He kisses her.
Icy eyes shoot open and she is shocked by the kiss and catch off guard and she kisses him back.
He stops kissing her. "I understand what it's like. I was turned into a vampire when I was 20, but I have lived for hundreds of years since then."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:13 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
He kisses her.
He stops kissing her. "I understand what it's like. I was turned into a vampire when I was 20, but I have lived for hundreds of years since then."
Icy is speechless now and she blushing a lot then she looks at the ground and sees the blood that had dripped from her lip.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games