Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:27 am
Lawl, y'know, there are two more pictures on the previous page: 618.

See, Jaft, Tsuji's comment is one of the reasons I like him more than you. xd He gets down on his hands and knees and gives people honesty. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm making myself vunerable, though... I mean, I was just lying on my friend's bed! whee

@Slim: Thank you very much. :3 I love my friends and having fun is our favorite pastime.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:08 pm
@Chex: Funny, because when I think about Tsuji-kun, the last thing I see him doing is getting down on his knees. lol He's more of a "lean against a wall with a martini in one hand and a cane in the other" kind of guy.

Well, instead of a picture, I give to you all....

This video.

I hope that didn't scar any images of me. sweatdrop I really am such a goofball.... Usually much more perky than that in my sense of humor, more smiles and such (as you can see when I'm playing around with my little sister), but the camera kind of...killed...my facial expressions.... and ability to change voice tone...... I was more than a little nervous. redface

Anywho..... There you have it. Slim. razz

Also. xd Smaller notes. That leg crossing scene was inspired by Suicide Club, for those of you that have watched it. Songs included were: Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) by Offspring, Paper Planes by MIA, and Shake It by Metro Station.  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:16 pm
*dies laughing* ZOMG SLIM YOU ROCK! Now I need a camera to record me and MY sister *pokes Pandy repeatedly*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 pm
User Image

Schleem, Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are? biggrin
I've not yet finished watching the video (I'm at 1:45, where you're lying on your bed with a pillow on your head, or something), but it's really funny. I like your pet lizard, but I didn't catch what you said 'cause you were quite quiet.

To quite what I just said to a friend about an unrelated matter,
And the lord proclaimeth; "This is good."

Also, I might have to record a video soon

Dunno, depends on if my computer will be nice.

User Image

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Brunswick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:22 pm
xd
Great video Slim!

I say all who have web cams makes a video. biggrin

I'll try and get one up tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 pm
I can't see it.  

God-The-RapistV2.0

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:19 pm
@GTR: Hm, that's odd.... For a moment there, the window was just blank. It seems to be working now, though.

@Bruns: Thank you~! whee And yes, that sounds like a great idea! I'd love to see some more ATG videos!

@Bass: Aaw, shucks, thank you~. ^_^ And I was chanting something like, "He is so awesome.... Doo doo doo dooo...."

@Sanzo: Why, thanks you~! mrgreen I'm very glad that I made you laugh, fox fox.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:23 pm
It wouldn't load for me sad
But here be my baby brother:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40AIK06fqEw  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:25 pm
wont even load for me Slim...

@Bruns - There's some old videos of me up here already, as for adding a new one, it would be a horrible idea to try now, since I'd probably end up vomiting blood all over my keyboard and self half way through. I may upload another one at some point though. I agree with your plan though for everyone else.

If you have a webcam, make a short funny video and upload, we promise not to think any lower of you then we already do <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:27 pm
still cant see i't sad  

God-The-RapistV2.0

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:30 pm
Slim, your page came up blank on mine =/

Shram... I'd almost have to acuse you of having a brother complex =P

Hmmm, anywho... I might put up a video, but it would have to wait 'til next week when I'm at Mom's... And this all just reminds me how I need to go through and edit a part of a video I did last spring with my friends and put it on youtube like we'd been talking about... *sigh* So lazy to have not gotten to that the whole summer...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:31 pm
Hmm.... Does this link work?

Is a picture, not a video, unfortunately.

@Shram: Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! D8  

Slim95
Crew

God-The-RapistV2.0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 pm
Yeah picture is fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 pm
I do not Lobo scream
I just love him tis all  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm
Awww, Slim is so cute ^.^
Now to get the ingredients for cookies and lure her into my clutches with chocolate chippy goodness... ninja

Gosh, I was just kidding Shram =P  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games