Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:30 pm
omg these cosplay ppl are hilarious  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:30 pm
I have that movie...wasn't super far as anime's go...nice graphics though ^^;  

Undakai
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:32 pm
I know who Tifa is but I haven't seen advent children. I know Tifa is more of a video game thing than an anime thing though sweatdrop and being a cosplayer is fun, I dressed up yesterday for my animecon here  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:33 pm
ya it was goo i'm lookign at thes cosplay ppl omg all i can say is whyy  

rabbid Rabbit

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:34 pm
cosplay ppl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:37 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I know who Tifa is but I haven't seen advent children. I know Tifa is more of a video game thing than an anime thing though sweatdrop and being a cosplayer is fun, I dressed up yesterday for my animecon here
ya but soem costumes are just really bad i dressed up as vincent and i still have them red material i used for the cape thus my vincent mode comment on the pic in my profile  

rabbid Rabbit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:37 pm
um sweetie these people cosplay cause its fun, and they don't get the reaction you're giving at a con, they usually get an "omg that is so cute! you must have worked so hard on it" in other words positive responses and its fun... geez knowing how you think of cosplayers makes me hesitate on putting my own photos up  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:40 pm
rabbid Rabbit
Sanzoskitsune
ya but soem costumes are just really bad i dressed up as vincent and i still have them red material i used for the cape thus my vincent mode comment on the pic in my profile

you seem way harsh of a critict, most of those people work really hard, even if its not perfect.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:40 pm
wat convention was it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:42 pm
Sanzoskitsune
rabbid Rabbit
Sanzoskitsune

you seem way harsh of a critict, most of those people work really hard, even if its not perfect.
alot of them were good i'm just a perfectionist andi need my costume to look exactly the same or i'll start all over  

rabbid Rabbit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:43 pm
i went to sacanime here where I live, and also that may be you to start all over but some people don't have the time, not everyone has the free time to perfect their costume some people just have to with as close as they can get  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:44 pm
Sanzoskitsune
um sweetie these people cosplay cause its fun, and they don't get the reaction you're giving at a con, they usually get an "omg that is so cute! you must have worked so hard on it" in other words positive responses and its fun... geez knowing how you think of cosplayers makes me hesitate on putting my own photos up

I wanna see them! No, Sanzo. You wouldn't do that.  

Celestial Burden

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:46 pm
Sanzoskitsune
i went to sacanime here where I live, and also that may be you to start all over but some people don't have the time, not everyone has the free time to perfect their costume some people just have to with as close as they can get
ya i guess but vincents costume wasn't that hard either, the buckeles where the only challenge. i do all my own sewing  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:48 pm
i think the hardest project i've ever done is my aoi cache pants my avi is wearing i haven't attempted the jacket  

rabbid Rabbit

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:49 pm
ignore this download this  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games