Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:56 pm
Well sure, if you visited the California beach. Up where I am, there's nowhere near the amount of pollution xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:57 pm
Depends on which area of California your in. In San Fransico its prett polluted, but the area I went to before I went there wasn't, and it still smelled bad.  

Yue-chan

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:57 pm
Yue-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate

*ish Canadian, and live on the other side of North America* xD I live near the ocean.

My body of water is bigger than yours! I win! scream xD

Yay! A Canook! And yes, your body of water is bigger, but mine doesn't smell anywhere near as bad. The ocean stinks. I should know, I saw it when I went to California. blaugh

Lies! The ocean doesn't smell bad; it's the seaweed that kills you!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:59 pm
i beat all of you! the whole gulf of Mexico in the general areaa where i live is brown because of the muddy water churned up from the bottom of the Brazos river! x3  

Manji-luo

Yue-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:59 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Yue-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate

*ish Canadian, and live on the other side of North America* xD I live near the ocean.

Yay! A Canook! And yes, your body of water is bigger, but mine doesn't smell anywhere near as bad. The ocean stinks. I should know, I saw it when I went to California. blaugh

well, I'll agree about the seaweed, but I still think the ocean smells bad. But then, I have only seen it once before, when I went to California for 3 weeks, so I can't give a good opinion on it. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:00 pm
Yue-chan
Depends on which area of California your in. In San Fransico its prett polluted, but the area I went to before I went there wasn't, and it still smelled bad.
California doesn't actually have air. The pollution is very territorial ninja  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yue-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:01 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Yue-chan
California doesn't actually have air. The pollution is very territorial ninja

rofl I couldn't tell you for sure if that was true, but I would definitely believe it. But at least California doesn't have the humidity in the summer like my home town does. Welcome to Erie, where you drink the air you breathe.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:03 pm
Yue-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Yue-chan
Shazbot_the_Pirate

well, I'll agree about the seaweed, but I still think the ocean smells bad. But then, I have only seen it once before, when I went to California for 3 weeks, so I can't give a good opinion on it. xp

Come and smell our beach! Our beach is scent-free! O_O  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Yue-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:04 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate

Come and smell our beach! Our beach is scent-free! O_O

When I save up enough money to afford the trip I shall do that. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:05 pm
I'm a go play Metroid. *shuffles away*  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Yue-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:07 pm
time to go see what's going on in mIRC. see y'all later.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:16 pm
(*waves*)

At last, I'm alone...

<.<

>.>

(*picks nose*)  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:20 pm
Sheer_Immortal
(*waves*)

At last, I'm alone...

<.<

>.>

(*picks nose*)
*pops back in but doesnt notice you picking your nose* sorry everyone ^^;; i've been keeping very busy with my favorite thread (which ahs sped up a lot since the PMs are down again) gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:21 pm
o ya! i got you all beat... in toronto, some days its so foggy from all the polution,the air turns green.  

Darthspanky

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:27 pm
Just popping in to say:

I Like to move it move it, I like to move move it, I like to move it move it...I like to...MOVE IT

Mwuahaha now that you all have that in your head I shall go back to work. ninja  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games