Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:48 pm
I'm amazed that I'm not in an institution yet...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:48 pm
Grand_Arbiter
"Hello. How are ya?" *Tries to stand up real smooth, but trips on his baggy pants and falls flat on his face, beer on the floor* "Ah, hell...That was a 12 dollar beer!"
*laughs a lil and holds out my hand to help you up* Here i'll get you another one, no charge. Just don't say anything to Jiro.  

Queen_Aries

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:49 pm
LOL why is that Celestial? though to be honest, I'm surprised I'm not in one too XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:50 pm
*as she helps him up, he discreetly humps her leg(HA! 10!)*

"You don't have to...who's Jiro? Bartender?"  

Grand_Arbiter

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:52 pm
yes Jiro is our Bartender she rocks ^_^ and ooh hat pretty fox hat! fox!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:52 pm
*smirks* thanks for that.

and yes she is my bartender.  

Queen_Aries

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Sanzoskitsune
LOL why is that Celestial? though to be honest, I'm surprised I'm not in one too XP
I seriously think I'm insane. First of all, I most likely have depression. Secondly, I also most likely have borderline disorder. I've also been told by my counselor at school that I would benefit from psychotherepy. Once again, the only place for me to go is that place I told you that I refuse to go to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:55 pm
"FOX!? You called him a fox!? You made him so happy! Hear that, Relisk? She called you a fox!" *The Relisk, the mink, jumps for joy and crawls up her leg onto to shoulder.*  

Grand_Arbiter

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Hmm... well since you don't want to go there, and I can understand why, I think your best option is to continue seeing a counselor and if they want you to take something like pills or something you should.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:56 pm
Grand_Arbiter
"FOX!? You called him a fox!? You made him so happy! Hear that, Relisk? She called you a fox!" *The Relisk, the mink, jumps for joy and crawls up her leg onto to shoulder.*
my mink is better.  

Queen_Aries

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:57 pm
Grand_Arbiter

*huggles Relisk* yay for foxes so cute and cuddly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:58 pm
*Relisk jumps off of her and moves to the other 'fox'. Sniffs it, and then humps once and runs back to my head.* "Hehehe...I'm going to dance..."

*Moves to the dance floor and 'pops.'  

Grand_Arbiter

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:59 pm
Sanzo, this is a school counselor. she can't tell me to take meds. Although I probably need them for my anger...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:01 pm
Grand_Arbiter
*Relisk jumps off of her and moves to the other 'fox'. Sniffs it, and then humps once and runs back to my head.* "Hehehe...I'm going to dance..."

*Moves to the dance floor and 'pops.'
*starts 'poppin' with him*  

Queen_Aries

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Ah I see, then maybe you should go to a real counselor. See what they think, a school counselor can be a bit helpfull but a real counselor is much more helpful, that's just my two cents its your life though lol hope things go well.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games