Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:50 pm
I wasn't too fond of the Butterfly Effect. Granted, it was good, but it wasn't that great.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:51 pm
Oh, I didn't see your post Jiro. Hey! * Glomps Jiro*  

Celestial Burden

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:51 pm
celest i started college when iwas twelve too kewl what class did u take?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:52 pm
i personnaly prefer the cube series, it was the best of both worlds for me  

rabbid Rabbit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:53 pm
I haven't seen BE yet... I hesitate about watching it. Celestial you're 12.... *hugs* thank you for making me not lose complete faith in the younger generation. Thank god for the intelligent!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:54 pm
The cube series were strange...

Um, I'm currently enrolled in a liberal arts program making my way for either a double major in Music and Education or Mathematics and Education with a minor in Music.  

Jironimo Kasumi

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:54 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I haven't seen BE yet... I hesitate about watching it. Celestial you're 12.... *hugs* thank you for making me not lose complete faith in the younger generation. Thank god for the intelligent!
yes as for me i have lsot complete faith for the youth around here *sigh* and no one wants to play an instrument anymore either sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:56 pm
Aww, thanks Sanzo. My shool has about three classes in each grade for kids of high intellegance . I think my I.Q. score was around...... 140. Like I said, there are plenty of people like me. My dad could have the world by a string; he chose not to use his intellegance though.
Um... I play the violin. Does that count for anything?  

Celestial Burden

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:58 pm
Jironimo Kasumi
The cube series were strange...

Um, I'm currently enrolled in a liberal arts program making my way for either a double major in Music and Education or Mathematics and Education with a minor in Music.
what do you play? i misread the entire page i thought u said u were twelve and in college . what instrument do you play?  
I just really hate when people refuse to use their brain, which is something I've noticed more and more in the younger generation... hell in my generation too. I want to KILL those who are stupid enough to not think on their own.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

]Notloc[

byebye everyone  
I sing and play a violin. I'm also learning piano too.

Bye Notloc!  

Jironimo Kasumi

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:00 pm
Bye Notloc *hugs*

Ooh Jiro you play the violin? They sound so pretty. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:00 pm
i tihink bumping contests actually make ppl stupid or at least the help
bye NOC  

rabbid Rabbit

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:03 pm
Jiro i also play the violin and sing but i also kno how to play the upright bass, trumpet, alto sax and french horn,alot of my friends are goign to school for music (cause i'm a bandie) where do you plan to go?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games