Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:20 pm
ya my classes are pretty much half of my friends in a class so we really just chilled the entire yr last year  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:21 pm
I know my dad got hit by nuns a lot when he was a kid... but that's cause he was a smart a** and played pranks on them.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:22 pm
Sanzoskitsune
I know my dad got hit by nuns a lot when he was a kid... but that's cause he was a smart a** and played pranks on them.
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:23 pm
xD Nuns taped me and my sister's mouths up. When we were about 5 I believe ._.  

teh_monkeys

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:23 pm
My Latin teacher hit a kid in my class on the back of the head with a metal ruler last year. Now why a sixth grader needs to take Latin I have no idea. I do know that the teacher is evil demon spawn though  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:24 pm
Dx Oh, I just relized where my nickname came from.  

teh_monkeys

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:24 pm
Latin in sixth grade? Wow...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:27 pm
That class was so horrible that I forced myself to forget every bit. My friends and I kept all of our assingments. We plan to make a bonfire out of them after eighth grade graduation this year. We also plan to go by his room and scream all the names we gave him and run down the elementary school stairs. Immature? Yes, it's also fun.  

Celestial Burden

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:42 pm
Why does that make me think of my elementary school and how it was the complete opposite of all that. I went to the ghettoest schools I swear XP They were broke schools.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:43 pm
I really want to work in a ghetto school - with hopes that I could help out.  

Jironimo Kasumi

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:47 pm
It'd be appreciated Jiro, trust me. I didn't notice it then but now I am so aware of how sucky we had it. We didn't have a lot of the priviliges better schools do and its such a jip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:50 pm
See my middle school makes its self look good by advertising it's a title 1 blue ribbon school on the outside wall of the elementary section of the building. You can probably guess where this is going. The elementary school has honors, not my section. We had two people try to set it on fire this year and once last year. Last year there were seventh graders selling marajhuana(sp?) and cocaine. I rest my case.  

Celestial Burden

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:53 pm
we had littl edrug problem in the midd school though everyone thought ciggys were kewl and now in overbrooke no one really cares about the drug problem we just accept it and so do the teachers omg my dog is attackign the mirror  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:57 pm
I'd really hope I could help out wherever I teach once I graduate. Even if it is just music or math, hopefully I can help out - and possibly feel like I have a better experience of the world.  

Jironimo Kasumi

rabbid Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:58 pm
i have a feelign u'd make a good teacher jiro  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games