Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:55 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"Yeah. Time to go I guess," Kerrigan told Viral. "Where is the construction site? How do we get there Marcus?"
Marcus: Continue down the cell hallway and you can find an emergency exit, go up the ladder and go to the floor above and go left when you open the door. I'll continue when you get there

Viral: *Lays his head on her*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:35 pm
*Cthugarai was happy to see Viral and Kerrigan back together, the moral boost was enough to get his mind out of the gutter and back to what needed doing, and the news of the book put him back in the mood for dishing out some punishment*

"Well then, if the book is moving... someone must be carrying it, and whoever that is better beware when we show up."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:43 am
(( Viral, silly, I had healed myself but thanks just the same ^_^ ))

Elcia could not help grinning as she watched the pair. They're too cute! she thought. But Marcus' words and Kusaragi's determinded attitude brought back the unsertainty of their situation.

"All right everyone. Not flirting and goofing off in the enemy's base." She said coraling the others toward the door with a gesture. "We've already overstayed our welcome, lets find out who has our book and get out of here."

They began filling out of the room and back into the hall where the molten ceiling was beginning to cool in places. The molten drops hanging from the ceiling made for a nice globular stalactite effect.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:34 pm
Lobo's ears perk up like a dog's when she hears the people talking about a book and whatever else is going on. She's quite honestly confused, but then again she's used to that...
She scratches behind her ear and follows after the others. Well, might as well go with her new friends, right? Now if only El Antonio would stop making kissy noises...  

Lobo-chan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 pm
((Lobo: Lol! That made me giggle. Next thing you know, El Antonia is gonna start singing "Kerrigan and Viral sitting in a tree..." XD))

Kerrigan blushed slightly at Elcia's words as she carried Viral out into the hall. "I'm not flirting..." she said in a small voice, though everyone knew she was lying. She coughed loudly and changed the subject. "I think you're right Cthugarai. I sure hope it's not anything big though. Ugh." She winced at the thought. "Have I mentioned that I hate giant robots? Just thought I'd put that out there." Kerrigan grinned happily at something and turned to speak to Lobo. "So what do you think of our little group so far? It's a little odd... but nice. I like to think of us as a little family, you know? A very unique family."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:44 pm
(( Oh, I didn't see that Elci O.O ))

Draden: Oh yeah. *He gets out a knife that Marcus gave him and gives it to Viral* I left your stuff at Marcus' cabin ^^;

Viral: Don't worry i couldn't carry it anyway <:3

*As they walked a dark figure left through the emergency exit*

Draden: What was that? O.O  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:24 pm
((Sorry Viral I read your post wrong sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:04 am
((Well, El Antonio would do something like that, the little scamp =P ))

Lobo smiled at Kerri, tail wagging slightly behind her, "It's really nice. I haven't had a family before."
The stuffed dog no doubt 'says' something, as she replies to it, "Oh, you don't count Antonio! We're just like bestest best friends. You know I still love you though, right?"

Lobo's head turns to look at the shadow. What was that? She sniffs the air, trying to catch its scent.  

Lobo-chan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:11 pm
Viral: *He gets closer to Kerries and absorbs the knife into his body*

Draden: Chase it or find another way? O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:09 pm
Kerrigan stiffened instantly when she saw the figure leave. "Time to go. Now. That can't be good." At Draden's words she hesitated for a bit. "I don't know..." she weighed the options in her head. "Go another route..?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 pm
"I say we chase it." Cthugarai said with determination and confidence in his voice. "If it saw us and calls the guards we're as good as caught. Also I've been sittiing back and just soaking in this place. Even though there are walls between us there are a lot of powerful magics here and I'm starting to figure out what they do."

he then turned to the curious animal girl and said in a soft voice, "If there is any time you don't feel safe just get behind me. I'll do everything in my power to get us all out alive." He gave a gentle smile then turned back towards the hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:28 pm
Lobo nodded and smiled happily, tail wagging slightly. The squid-y man seemed to give her a calm sort of feeling. Maybe it was something with the voice?
"Okay. El Antonio thinks we should chase it, too."  

Lobo-chan

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm
Draden: Alright lets get to it, Cthugarai has a point *He starts jogging over to the door to find the figure*

Viral: *Gets closer to Kerries* I don't know if I can fight yet <:3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm
Cthugarai followed closely behind Draden. The water that was hiding in his scales coming out and forming a sort of sleeve on his right arm.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Illuminous MonsterDraden: *As he neared the doorway the dark figure tackled him and slashed 4 gashes into his chest* *Upon examination it was one of the Illuminous Monsters from before*

Illuminous Grunt: *The monster roared and with incredible speed it tackles Llan and throws him against one of the cell doors denting it severely*

Viral: Illuminous grunt!! stressed vile beast *He forms back into his humanoid form and weakly arms his knife*

Grunt: *It roars again and klunges in and before Viral could react it impaled him on 4 of its claws*

Viral: Blades? do better then that! *He said taunting it but it was said weakly*

Grunt: *The monster kicked Viral off its claws and swipes at Cthugarais face in a blinding fury*  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games