Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Jman05
jak the wind god

"yes... i do..."

Shruging "ok. Suit yourself." sets back down " I guess people here arnt very friendly..." sits quitly for a short spell befor saying "oh well"

"Now I wouldn't say that." *Says a friendly voice from behind Jman05.* "I just met a very lovely lady that wanted to rid me of my lonelyness, but I turned her down for a chance to speak with you warrior. I guess you can say that I was being unfriendly. lol . *Steps out of the shadows and sits in the chair infornt of Jman05* "Oh, and by the way...I do intent to challenge you. *Glares at Jman05 seriously, then smiles* "Next move is yours my friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:25 pm
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2
-Cloud-Cole
*Walks into bar. Looks around, and take the seat furthest in the back. Sits and scans the room before hiding behind his shades ninja . (So many people what do I do next, wait for some one to come? Go to some one? question ....*screams out* COKE!! redface *Sits back down.*

It okay at least you didn't sqeak for you coke mrgreen i say may i join you 3nodding

*Stares at the vision of beauty in front of him then back towards the one he was observing before. Then Cole notices that one warrior departs to a seprate table. Focuses back on the girl.* "Sorry, young lady, but it seems that another urge is forceing me else where." *Smiles then bows at the young lady. Then seemingly disappears into the shadows.*

redface redface i'm sorry oh to late he's already gone oh poo i did it again darn crying crying i'm so stupid *runs and hides in the corner so that she isn't seen in such a depressing mood  

icekat312

Jman05

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:27 pm
-Cloud-Cole

"Now I wouldn't say that." *Says a friendly voice from behind Jman05.* "I just met a very lovely lady that wanted to rid me of my lonelyness, but I turned her down for a chance to speak with you warrior. I guess you can say that I was being unfriendly. lol . *Steps out of the shadows and sits in the chair infornt of Jman05* "Oh, and by the way...I do intent to challenge you. *Glares at Jman05 seriously, then smiles* "Next move is yours my friend."
the bird on Jmans sholder turns its head around and looks cole up and down. Jman sits there looking at his drink. "I didnt come to fight" pauses briefly to think about his life thusfar. "but if you so desire i will oblige." as he finishes talking a short wooden dagger appears in his hand and he sets it down on the table. "feel free to take a seat though" turning around he has a stupid smile on his face. "the names Jman by the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:29 pm
sniff sniff i think i shall have another coke-a-cola please cry  

icekat312

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:35 pm
*red eye glows even brighter, appears near Jman05* now, gentlemen, is this a fight to the death or a sparing match???  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:17 pm
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

the bird on Jmans sholder turns its head around and looks cole up and down. Jman sits there looking at his drink. "I didnt come to fight" pauses briefly to think about his life thusfar. "but if you so desire i will oblige." as he finishes talking a short wooden dagger appears in his hand and he sets it down on the table. "feel free to take a seat though" turning around he has a stupid smile on his face. "the names Jman by the way."

*Cole picks up the wooden dagger from the table and holds it up to the light.* *Sigh* "If you have no intent on fighting, then there is no way you will fight to your fullest." " I only wish to fight true warriors at their strongest, not force them into unwanted fights." *Cole places the dagger back on the table.* *Smiles* "Well if thats the case then Jman, I do not wish to disturb you." "Oh, where are my manners, my name is Cole friend, please to meet you." *Cole suddenly remembers something and turns and glares at one of the corners to see a figure huddle up in its shadows.* *Cole thinks to himself [Cole you idiot]. "Sorry Jman, before we continue our conversation there's something I have to do as a gentleman."  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:23 pm
jak the wind god
*red eye glows even brighter, appears near Jman05* now, gentlemen, is this a fight to the death or a sparing match???

Niether friend, just exchanging greetings amongst warriors. *Smiles at the man with glowing red eyes, then turns to Jman* "If you would excuse me gentlemen, I will be right back after I return a kindness to someone who gave it to me." *Cole Smiles and seems to fade into the shadows.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:32 pm
icekat2

*Cole manifest in front of women and holds out a coke-a-cola* "Sorry for my rudeness earlier, young lady, but it seemed I misinterpreted anothers situation and let my eagerness get a hold of me. smile *Smiles while still holding the drink out.* "If you would be so kind as to give a foolish man a second chance, I would love to sit and be in your company."  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:40 pm
*reappears back in corner, chuckels to self* i was hoping to ref at least a sparring match...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:26 am
sighs "oh well" grabs his dagger and it disapeares. gets up and walks over to the corner with cole in it "if you really wish to fight i will gladly oblige your wish" pauses for a second to wait for a response as a small hint of blood lust apears still hidden beneath a cover of foolish happiness " and i won't hold back" a slight evil grin appears on his face "i'll even fight you in my true form."  

Jman05

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:43 am
*pulls out strange device and tosses it to Jman05 and says it will activate when he is near death, pulls out another one and tosses it to Cole* that will make it a fair fight...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:53 am
jak the wind god
*pulls out strange device and tosses it to Jman05 and says it will activate when he is near death, pulls out another one and tosses it to Cole* that will make it a fair fight...
Looks at the divice with a questioning glance "what the hell is this" ninja  

Jman05

icekat312

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:50 am
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2

*Cole manifest in front of women and holds out a coke-a-cola* "Sorry for my rudeness earlier, young lady, but it seemed I misinterpreted anothers situation and let my eagerness get a hold of me. smile *Smiles while still holding the drink out.* "If you would be so kind as to give a foolish man a second chance, I would love to sit and be in your company."

redface well um... sure i would enjoy that very much thank you um... oh I'm Icekat *slowly stands up and wipes the tears from her eyes and thinks uh silly you let them see you cry again* Hee hee well i feel better now *sees coke-a-cola in coles hand* 3nodding is that mine ooooo thank you thankyou this is my favorite. hee hee redface  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:25 am
Jman05
sighs "oh well" grabs his dagger and it disapeares. gets up and walks over to the corner with cole in it "if you really wish to fight i will gladly oblige your wish" pauses for a second to wait for a response as a small hint of blood lust apears still hidden beneath a cover of foolish happiness " and i won't hold back" a slight evil grin appears on his face "i'll even fight you in my true form."

*Cole stares at Jman and thinks to himself. [True form?] "I see now.....so you have been surpressing your power all this time." "I must congratulate you then, not many people have the ability to blind me from their inner power." *Smiles for a moment then give Jman a serious stare* "I now sense your done with the hiding and now you crave battle to the fullest." "I accept your challenge." "Now lets see who the greater one here."  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:38 am
jak the wind god

*Cole picks up the device and holds it up to the light.* "Activate near death? Fair fight? I never seen nor head of such a device and frankely I have no intention of using outside influences in my combats." *Cole places the device on the table* "If the device that you gave Jman and myself provides an advantage, then I can think of no other way to prove myself greater then fighting with a handicap." "No matter what this device employs, you may use it Jman." "If your not sure of your skills that is." *Mocking smile.*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games