Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Avatar Talk
OFFICIAL "Rate the avi above you." Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate the Avatar above you :3
  Ok n_n
View Results

Dead Blackout

Gracious Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 pm
10/10. It just fits together perfectly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm
yer deff a 10(:  

MsCrazy_d3vil66

Beastly Awesome person

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:33 pm
7/10  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm
8/10 (:  

x__iKimberlyyy

Kagura667

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:02 pm
8/10 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:56 pm
Kagura667
8/10 3nodding

Several things stick out about your Avi... The Gramster, the gold thread in the black skirt and the red hair. I suggest instead of the skirt you're wearing, try the midnight sweet skirt and change the color of your hair to the pink of your goggles and accent items. Also you can use a little more black/pink in the chest area...
Overall...
6/10  

Lostrita

kezakey

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:34 pm
10/10 love the combo. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:18 pm
5/10 dramallama  

ArtificialBeef

Anxious Strawberry

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ildecia Archyos

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:17 am
8/10 dont hurt me tho; i know what ur goin for; but ehhh... thats just my opinion sorry!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:37 pm
Ildecia Archyos
8/10 dont hurt me tho; i know what ur goin for; but ehhh... thats just my opinion sorry!

Maybe try the Blue Lace fan instead of the Ubi fan... the blue is way dark on that for the rest of the avi... Needs some gold around the feet and change out the birthday crown from silver to gold...

Overall... 8.5/10
Very nicely Done!!!

My rater... I'm testing a few poses of the new MCs without being TOO boring with the blues and greens. I know I'm cluttered, but I like it like that.

(PS can you believe someone actually told me I was wearing TOO MANY Monthly Collectables???? WHAT THE CRAP!?)  

Lostrita

kezakey

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm
eek Lostrita you kidding me right.. you can never have too many monthly collectables on.. its your avi..

9/10 - Love the combo.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:19 pm
kezakey
eek Lostrita you kidding me right.. you can never have too many monthly collectables on.. its your avi..

9/10 - Love the combo.

Yah you know I thought the same thing... Never too many MCs so long as they all fit...
I rate yours a 6/10, just because The Masque doesn't really go with your hair, which doesn't really go with your wolf mount. it's all pretty chaotic and doesn't match orhave a theme, just a few cool items.

Erm. I'm terribly embarassed but which Avi of mine did you actually end up rating? I change each one once I get a general consensus of 9/10 or higher, or if I'm in a mood, like I am now. one of these days I will keep a tab on each of my Avis... They're all so completely different and pretty! LOL  

Lostrita

kezakey

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:09 pm
Lostrita
kezakey

9/10 - Love the combo.

Yah you know I thought the same thing... Never too many MCs so long as they all fit...
I rate yours a 6/10, just because The Masque doesn't really go with your hair, which doesn't really go with your wolf mount. it's all pretty chaotic and doesn't match orhave a theme, just a few cool items.

Erm. I'm terribly embarassed but which Avi of mine did you actually end up rating? I change each one once I get a general consensus of 9/10 or higher, or if I'm in a mood, like I am now. one of these days I will keep a tab on each of my Avis... They're all so completely different and pretty! LOL

sweatdrop oh um.... sorry I forgot.. but it was a really cool outfit. This one that you have on now, all in green, its a 10/10. Love it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:52 am
8/ 10 yay now me =] 3nodding  

xx_Madame Rouge

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:08 am
Jessie...I like it! One thing I'm not so sure about is the pink thing at your mouth. It doesn't go.

Like my hobo avatar?  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff