Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:11 am

sweatdrop Just took the cat to the vet, she kept crying in the car on the way there and then some idiot had her dog sniff the cage - I wanted to smack her but instead I told her my cat might get scared. The cat is healthy though and all her shots are up to date. The vetnarian called her beautiful.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:14 am

Cats are nice and furry and cuddly heart
We had 4. But they all died crying

Sarinu

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:31 am

How sad, I had a cat named Seymour Butts and he ran away. crying He was cool though because he only ate tuna.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:36 am

Goddess Ace
How sad, I had a cat named Seymour Butts and he ran away. crying He was cool though because he only ate tuna.

xd seymour butts?!? whee

elf beta

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:57 am

3nodding My dad named the cat... Seymour was an outside cat and ran off with a stray. He ended up with big headed kittens.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:26 am

OMG! That is oddly sad and funny at the same time... I don't know whether to laugh or cry... confused xd

IMWanderling

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:01 pm

Ah, Seymour was meant for the outdoors. He just wanted his tuna from my family. He was a cool cat but not like our cat now. Everyone loves my cat.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:19 pm

rofl awwww whee they eloped! 4laugh

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:22 pm

xd I just read book 3 to Chobits and they were talking about eloping.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:24 pm

Goddess Ace
xd I just read book 3 to Chobits and they were talking about eloping.
rofl rofl rofl so random. i've never read or seen chobits before. the only person i've asked about it says it's funny, but then again, she's the type of person that likes getting randomly hog-tied sweatdrop

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:31 pm

eek Hog-tied...

Heh-heh, Chobits is an all right series. It's only 8 books but I think it be better to borrow than buy. Well, if you know someone who owns it. It's cute and has it's interesting points to it but it doesn't make me want to roll on the floor and laugh like Gravitation does. And the romance isn't like Fruits Basket.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:37 pm

Goddess Ace
eek Hog-tied...

Heh-heh, Chobits is an all right series. It's only 8 books but I think it be better to borrow than buy. Well, if you know someone who owns it. It's cute and has it's interesting points to it but it doesn't make me want to roll on the floor and laugh like Gravitation does. And the romance isn't like Fruits Basket.
sadly, i haven't seen either of those sweatdrop

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:41 pm

sweatdrop Well...

=D Tonight I'm going to see a broadway.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:55 pm

Goddess Ace
sweatdrop Well...

=D Tonight I'm going to see a broadway.
YAY! GO YOU! xd (i hope it's good!)

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:12 pm

My sister's dance teacher is in it. I think I'm leaving in an hour.
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games