Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:48 pm
"I didn't get my magical powers from nowhere, now did I? My great great grandmother made a deal with one of Hell's kings. We are given great magical power, but in return, the first daughter of every generation must serve as a sort of catalyst for his power. This gives us a sort of noble status, so long as we continue to fuel his power and help him in the occassional demonic wars. Mala isn't the first daughter, Melodia is, so she really has nothing to do with this. She just gets to enjoy the benefits of being able to use magic." Marianne explained, sighing deeply. "I knew it would be less burdensome on her if she had a powerful father. Jaquel was the only powerful demonspawn I could find at the time, so put two and two together why don't you?" Marianne explained with a shrug. "This sort of thing really isn't that uncommon. Nor does it usually ever hold any weight in the human world anyway. It also gives us the benefit of longer lives every now and then, so I'm not that surprised that Mala and Riley are still alive. I'm just surprised that they look this young."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 pm
"Like I said, I married a vampire." Riley rather simply.

"And we found her the fountain of youth." Van said pointing slightly at his wife, still buried in his chest from mental scarring.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 pm
"Well, at least that gives me enough time to say what I wanted to say years ago." Marianne mumbled. "Mala, this probably isn't the time to tell you this, but when you were younger I didn't abandon you. I had to take care of business in Hell and I knew it wasn't a good place to take either of you. I didn't want to explain for obvious reasons, but still." she said, hoping Mala would listen.

"We can talk about whatever lies you want to come up with later. I just want to go home and forget this all for now." Mala said, still clinging tightly to Van.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:27 pm
"And my attempted kidnapping? Which you gladly handed Mala off to Jaquel during?" Riley said while Van helped Mala to her feet before starting to lead the way back home.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:38 pm
"I wanted to explain everything to you, but I couldn't while Mala was around or else she would've just forced her childish dillusions onto you. Plus, judging by how close that man seemed to her at the time, I thought that he'd get her out of his clutches before anything serious could be done."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 pm
"Well, she and Van were still doing their will-they-won't-they dance, but they finally did get together after seven freaking years." Riley said, being a little more forgiving to their mother after having little memory of her to begin with. "And he's a god, so he's managed to fight off that demonic a*****e on more than one occasion."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:18 pm
Marianne raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? That explains alot - especially how she was able to find the fountain of youth of all things." she said, clearly impressed with her daughter's catch. "They seem pretty close. Where are they currently at in their relationship?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:06 pm
"They got married some five hundred years ago and now have a baby on the way." Riley said simply.

((I just had another horrible idea on the way back from class, that being Marianne also being one of the many girls Van slept with, but I'm not that mean. rofl At least I don't think. >w> ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 pm
{Wow. Mala would probably never be able to live past that. XDD She'd be like a walking corpse.}

Marianne muttured to herself, "So that's what was different about her!" After this, she looked back over to Riley. "She's not under much emotional stress, is she? It's probably not a good idea to let her in on more depressing or annoying issues, since she tends to be a bit of a worrywart as it is - am I right?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 pm
((She's already found out she has a demon spawn half sister, I suppose I can be merciful for once. XD ))

"I don't know, I just got here really." Riley said with a shrug. "Though I wouldn't doubt it considering a; Jaquel's always screwing with them and the man lives a mile down the road, b; one of Van's ex-girlfriends lives a block away, and c; it's Mala."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 pm
{After all, for every one bit of mercy there will probably be a thousand sufferings. XDD}

"Unfortunately, that is true." Marianne mumbled, thinking for a moment. "Not that she'd trust me in the least, but I can try to help keep her calm in some manner or form - even if it's just constant sleeping magic every time trouble breaks out." she offered.

Mala was still clinging onto Van by the time they got back inside, having only calmed because they were away from Marianne for the moment. "Van? What should I do?" she asked softly, her head throbbing from all of the piled on stress and frustration.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:36 pm
"She'd probably think you were up to something that you didn't want her to know about. Ever think of talking?" Riley said rather flatly. "I'm pretty sure she just flipped because of the overload that's been dumped on her all at once."

"That's up to you, since she is your mom. But I personally would suggest cutting her some slack. After all, if she was up to something, she would've snapped into action the moment she saw you." Van said gently stroking her hair in comfort.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:47 pm
"The thing is, she won't and doesn't want to listen to me." Marianne said, giving Riley a 'do not use that tone of voice against me young man!' sort of look. "Can you look me in the eyes and honestly say that you remember her saying anything positive about me ever?" The most truthful answer to that would be 'no'.

"I know, but she abandoned us and still has the gaul to come to me and try and act like she can be considered a mother figure!" Mala exclaimed, still remembering how tough it was for the longest while for her and Riley. "She even had the nerve to try and lie about what she did!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 pm
"Mala, I know liars, remember? She wasn't lying. Besides, you know magic and you'll have me and Riley around to keep her at bay if she tries anything. I know what she did wasn't cool back then, but five hundred years, dead or otherwise seems like enough time for her to turn over a new leaf. There's no harm in just hearing her out." Van said putting a comforting arm around her shoulders.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:03 pm
Mala looked even more frustrated than before. "You know what? Fine. I'll listen to her. That doesn't mean I'll ever trust her, like her, or acknowledge her as any sort of mother figure towards me ever. That's the most I can offer." she said, not seeming to like the idea of being anywhere near Marianne all too much. "As far as I'm concerned, that woman still is and always will be dead to me."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games