Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:10 pm
There is a ghost...
Deep in my throat...
Shoving it down...
Speak and you choke!
Every fire...
Sharpens the flood...
Throbbing and wild!
Stained in blood...

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | SECOND YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And each little lie: Sour | Making mountains: She's making me go... again. | Mountains I climb: Students | Wasting my time razz latform 9 and 3/4

"You can't make me go," David snapped, as he usually did every year on the Platform. He eyed his mother with the usual mix of betrayal and resentment, slouching in place, hands shoved as far deep into his pockets as they could go. He went back and forth between glaring at her and glaring at the other students, who were just starting to filter out through the barrier. He was glad to be out of the hellhole that was Cokeworth, or at least the part of Cokeworth where he lived, but somehow this was worse.

Joan sighed, looking exhausted. She'd just gotten off of her early morning work shift not too long ago, after all, and she hadn't had a chance to sleep yet. "I'm not doing this with you again," she muttered. "You're going. Suck it up."

"I don't even learn anything useful," whined her son, "Just how to wave a stupid stick around and cast idiotic spells. If you just let me stay home I could just go back to normal school-

"You're far better off at Hogwarts," she cut him off sharply, "Then at some rundown public school where you'll learn crap and drop out before you've even graduated. You're getting an education, David. It might not be a regular one, but you have opportunities."

"Oh yes," he mocked. "Because tons of universities will accept 'magical boarding school in Scotland' as my secondary education." His blue eyes flashed, and then he felt bad, because his mother looked down at her feet and seemed so very tired and worn down when her shoulders slacked like that. She always had them tensed, as if expecting life to come at her with a punch or two.

"It's something," she told him wearily. "And it's a hell of a lot better than what I had when I was your age. I was failing out of school when I was thirteen. You're lucky you got your father's brains, even if your grades are rubbish." she said flatly.

"He had sh*t for brains." retorted David coldly. "He did, Mum. Stop looking at me like that- he was a right idiot for what he did, and you've called him worse."

"You're still going," she pointed out unhelpfully. "You're going because it's a future, alright? It's something. You have a world where you belong now. Where people like you-

"I am nothing," he nearly spat. "Like them. I'm normal. I'm normal, okay? I'm not a freak show in the making like the rest of them. They're stuck in some little fairy tale world where they all ride unicorns off into the sunset or something. None of them have any clue what it's like for people who can't just fix things with a ridiculous word or two."

"You be sure to say hello to the unicorns for me," she said, and hugged him and was gone.

David stared after the only family he had, seething, before turning to stare at the train with an expression that could only be described as sour.

Somewhere between dirty and clean, water and smoke, laugh and you choke...

Feeding the fire...
Teasing the lies!
With dirt in my eyes...
Oh, dirt in my eyes
Pissed it away!
The heroes are gone.
Dirt in their sheets...
Rum on their tongues...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image
                                              If I told you what I was,
                                              Would you turn your back on me?
                                              And if I seem dangerous,
                                              Would you be scared?

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Ş̝̘͌̋̑ļ̝̲́̄͂ỳ͚͓͉̈́̍t̜͔̬̾͂̿ḣ̡̠͉͗͛e͎̥͙͆̒͠r̛̟͇͌͐͜ì̻̺̝̄̕n̢̻̋̓͝ͅ || S͖̳̭̑͗̕e͖͇̭̔̋͝v̢̠̲̓͐̆e͚̘̰̽̃̏n̯̖̪̓͑͗t̝͙̘̉͆̔h͚̫͖̒̀̕ ͇̟̺͐̂̑Ȳ̟̜̬̋͝e̯̖̰͐̀͒å̧͍̌͠ͅr̲̰̻̐̇̕ || K͙͈̀̈́͆͜ẹ̟̹͊̕͘ẽ̥̣͔͑͝p͇̘͉͛͛͗e̖͍̝̋̋͠ŗ̻̝̇͗̅

════════════════════════

Virgil stepped through the barrier and made a beeline immediately for the train, not wanting to waste time waiting around for anyone. No one was here anymore that cared about him anyway, so why should he care about them? Because at one point you did care about them, you blind fool! He shoved the voice down, gritting his teeth together as he narrowed his eyes. Finally making his way to the train, he boarded immediately, not wanting to talk to anyone, or see anyone. Jaslyn and Darius could rot for all he cared You do care, you wouldn't be thinking about them if you didn't and he was doing much better for himself without their constant presence.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Freedom! For whom, and from whom?
                                              OOC: Next post on the train.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I get the feeling just because
                                              Everything I touch isn't dark enough
                                              That this problem lies in me

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:08 pm
User Image
                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                  Closer to the edge
                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 || 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝑑 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley walked through the barrier and waited patiently to see if Yvonne or Anastasia would come through. He had seen neither all summer, and well, had spent a good amount of time doing a lot of practising. Half-lidded eyes watched those coming and going, and Ashley had to admit, he felt quite bored. At least his fencing had improved over the summer. Now, if only he could persuade someone to start up that kind of club at the school. He thought it would be quite fun, especially since he'd been practising the sport since he was a small boy. Now he was almost a teenager, and well, admittedly, was probably as arrogant as one. He chuckled to himself, thinking that he was probably the best fencer in the school, if only because he was the only one. It was the only muggle sport his father would let him do, saying that it was a very noble sport, much akin to duelling for wizards. Which only reminded him he wanted to join in that club as well. He was going to have a busy year this year, wasn't he?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, first of us to arrive, so who's next?
                                  OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius walked through the barrier, his eyes taking note of who was and wasn't there yet. Notably, he didn't see Verily yet, but that wasn't a big surprise. He was mostly looking for Jaslyn. It was odd, really, considering he rarely saw his half-sister any more aside from lessons and quidditch. He folded his arms, leaning against the wall near the one muggleborn Slytherin, thinking it incredibly ironic that the kid hadn't been hexed or stabbed in the house. Well, it was none of his business, right? He reached up and felt the scar that now permanently adorned his face, scowling. Yeah, he was not going to be spending much time in his own dorm room for fear of Virgil deciding that he needed to finish the job he started in the forest. While the conversation in the forest had been odd, he still couldn't discount the fact that the other had tried to carve him open. Heck, he figured that Virgil had lost it, if he ever had it to begin with. Tapping his fingers against his biceps, he waited, trying to figure out how to word this to Jaslyn.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where's Jaslyn anyway? I hardly see her anymore...

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Chic at the Platformspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Another year, another opportunity... wonder when Daniel will show.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy pushed her luggage through the barrier with all the flair of an over-dramatic soap actress, tossing her hair over her shoulder, a wide grin on her face. Her locks, waved and blonde with hot pink and bright turquoise tips, fanned out a bit in the wind before falling down her back. She watched just long enough to see her brother make it through (his eyes already looking for a certain redhead, she noticed), and then flounced off, eyes peeled for a couple of boys. She was looking for any of her friends, really, but the two she wanted to see most were Jer and Daniel. The older boy hadn't seemed to've made an appearance yet, or he was already on the train, so when she spotted Jer, she made her way over with a wave, eyes bright, and decidedly honey-colored as opposed to pink. She grinned widely at the other teen. "Morning! Miss me?" she asked, throwing her arms around him before he had a chance to answer. She hadn't seen him at all since the day she'd introduced him to Michael (and what a mixed bag that'd been), and had rather missed him over the Summer. But, she'd just been so busy! It was like her social life had exploded, much to her pleasure, and she'd barely had time for everything she'd wanted to do. Mostly it was Daniel's fault, she acknowledged, but she was hardly bothered by it. Quite the contrary, it tickled her pink. Literally, in fact; at the thought, the hot pink tips inched their way up her hair until they were more akin to streaks. She glanced around, eyes roving for either the twins, Rory or Daniel, or a myriad of other people she was looking forward to seeing. She loved having so many friends; it was pretty much a guarantee that she'd never be bored.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image
                                                  Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                  Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                  Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                  Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                  I don't ever wanna be

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ɹɐǝʎ ɥʇxıS |ᛗ| ɹǝʞɐɯǝlqnoɹ⊥ puɐ ɹǝʇsʞuɐɹԀ |ᛗ| ɹopuıɟɟʎɹƃ

════════════════════════

Luke walked through the barrier, and, spotting Jer, decided to avoid the shorter blond. Yeah, not a good idea to talk to him, considering that he was now dating Steffi. Yeah, that was a bomb waiting to go off. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he started toward the train, figuring that someone would see him and follow if they really wanted to talk to him. Steffi was number one on that list, followed by Tobi and Bradley, probably. Everyone else he doubted would have much of anything to do with him.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Okay, avoid the blond menace.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is
This is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image
Echo is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This isn't going to be awkward, right?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho followed his sister through, not really caring to comment on her odd choice of attire or hair color (or, odd for her, since he thought it might be the single most normal thing he'd ever seen her wear), and split off from her almost immediately in search of Kas. He flushed lightly at the thought of seeing the other boy again, although he guessed blushing over it was silly since they were... well, together. He smiled a bit at the thought. Movie night had been many things, and embarrassing and frustrating were definitely on the list, but... he and Kas were dating now, so that was nice, right? And they were third years, so they could even go on actual dates in Hogsmeade Village, rather than just hanging out around the castle. He thought that over, heart pounding a bit. Maybe he should ask Kas if he'd like to have lunch together on the first weekend trip... they'd eat lunch together everyday, of course, but this would be different. He'd insist that Tanya and Elsie, the nosy little biddies, stay far, far away from The Three Broomsticks, and the two of them could have an actual date. It seemed like a rather nice thought, actually. He watched the crowd for any sign of him, or of the girls, eager to see them. After seeing someone every day for several months, being mostly apart for a couple seemed... odd. He couldn't wait to spend time with them all again. But, especially with Kas. He supposed it was a very good thing they were in the same year and house; they'd get to see each other all the time, after all.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Lady Pomegranates

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:44 am
User Image
The League Siblings
The only children of Dr. Sinclair League (Squib from Pureblood Family) and Cara League (Pureblood Slytherin)

David Sinclair League
3rd Year Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair Core
Wearing: What he would call casual

Cathaline Acacia League (Cathy)
Unsorted 1st year
Wand: Springy and Spiraled//8.5 inches//Acacia Wood//Fairy Hair Core
Wearing: A simple dress and white accessories-all that probably cost a fortune.

Cathy couldn't believe that through the brick wall that her brother and her walked through there was a whole different platform! It was filled with students-all older than her it looked. She was half surprised David hadn't pulled out a book already-it always seemed to be his go to action. Instead it looked like he was scanning the crowd as he handed his trolley and instructed Cathy to do so to the conductor. Cathy leaned down and said a few words to her new Burmese kitten in Mandarin about seeing her again soon.

Meanwhile David raised a brow at his sister and sighed, "Why Chinese?"

"It's what Meimei's first language beside cat that'll it be!" She said with a smile as they headed into the crowd. She attempted to stand on her tiptoes looking for anyone else her age. She was sort of surprised David didn't argue with her about the ridiculousness of a blonde English girl from London teaching her cat Chinese, instead he smiled barely and shook his head, searching the crowd in particular for Leo and hoped that his sister would have found someone else to catch her attention before he ran into Leonette.

David had taken her to Diagon Alley and explained about the wizarding world, but he had only given her minimal information, and censored her reading. He hadn't wanted her to head to Hogwarts with the same biases he did and the less she knew about the blood purity ideology-something her extended family, which thankfully he (or she) hadn't had to meet with that summer, strongly believed in still. It really was ridiculous. David at least had the sense to tell her that if she was sorted into Slytherin (which all things considered he doubted, but who knew what the hat thought or saw half the time?) that if asked about her family just say that Mum was an Avery and her father came from the League family of Tinworth. Name dropping seemed like the most logical option if that happened.

He glanced over to his sister who's brown eyes were bright with excitement as she first looked at the scarlet engine and then to the crowd of students around them. David glanced away and looked for Leonette again, noting he saw Echo and her sister, but then again he never had much interaction with them or anyone else for that matter, Cathy was the opposite in the sense, he could see she was practically dying to interact with others while David would be more than happy to pull out a book and just hope to run into Leonette.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Cɪɴ

Where? -- Platform
With? --- No one... well all these students anyway
Feeling//OoC --- Well time for a new year.
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna stepped onto the platform and looked around before taking her trolley to the train compartment. She needed to talk to a certain Ravenclaw... But where was she? Wait a second... Was that her? She didn't have bright hair like usual. It was quite interesting. Shayna smiled at the thought but she was talking with some friends... Well, maybe she should wait until tryouts. That would work. Always would right? She smiled as she finally made up her mind. She would wait, that was all there was too it. Well as long as they had a team this year... She shook her head uncertain but she wasn't going to just... Well sit there. She started to just walk around waiting for the train to start boarding and other nonsense. She was a prefect after all.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 am
User Image

The blonde walked in the platform almost too nervous to even go through. But when her elder cousin did so without even flinching, well the girl had too try right? She took up a calm and composed look and went through. too bad it fell once she saw how many were actually there! This was so... Different! It was almost intriguing in the best of ways! She chuckled at everything, and all of these people were so much older. that was until she saw another first year! She quickly dropped her trolley off and went to see if she could see any others... Well none so far so she went to the one she had seen. "Excuse me? I don't want to interrupt but you are a first year too. Yes?" she asked nervously.

mc2
Also I very much like that you are using Lucy from Fairy Tail!

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

Cathy's brown eyes lit up as a girl her age with the same colored blonde hair as her, though the girl's hair was longer and with a pretty wave her straight hair refused to do. The girl's soft words showed her nervousness and Cathy wondered if the girl didn't have family or an older relation to show her around like Cathy was lucky enough to have. She smiled and waved a hand, "Non, non... no you aren't interrupting at all. And yes I am a first year, I was actually looking for some of my peers." She curtsied slightly to the girl and said with a large smile, her brown eyes bright with excitement, "I am Cathaline, but everyone calls me Cathy or Catie or Cate... You can even call me Cat! Like Shakespeare said, 'What's in a name?' "

Still smiling she said motioning to where her brother stood and said, "And this is my big brother David-" She paused turning to see he disappeared, probably to find some bench to start reading or whatever. "Agh!" She said in frustration. "Well, he's a third year Ravenclaw... I guess he disappeared to read or something," She said with a sigh. "You gave him the freedom to escape, but that's usual for him, I suppose. Anyways, I'm sorry... I totally missed your name."

It was obvious the girl, Cathy, was a bundle of energy and happy to see the new girl who was also a first year.

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha
Hey, who can't deny the cuteness of Lucy Heartfilia? We totally need more people taking advantage of Fairy Tail characters for face-claims. xd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:52 am
User Image

Celaena smiled. Her nervousness almost disappearing. "It's wonderful to meet you! I'm Celaena. But most of my siblings call me Laena or even Leena... Well the youngest is almost three and she calls me Leelee... I would introduce my older sister but she doesn't exactly like the family." She said shrugging her shoulders. When the other girl had curtsied, she tried to imitate. Well she would have to get better at that huh... Oh well.

"My sister is a third year Slytherin. Maybe they know each other?" She wondered out loud. Of course the blonde had noticed that Cat had blonde hair as well. But shorter and straight. But it was a good look. "And don't worry, I actually hadn't given you my name until just now anyway. Are you french?" She asked. It had occurred to the girl that she had put emphasis on her no. Normally like a french or other language speaker would do.

mc2
Oh my yes! I can almost picture a slytherin version of Erza biggrin

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

"French?" Cathy chuckled. "Oh, no. French is the second foreign language I learned. I want to do something with languages so my family would hire tutors for me. They would be my nannies, too, and the best way to learn a language is to use it frequently. I'm actually a native Londoner."

"And, knowing my brother he probably doesn't know her," Cathy sighed, shaking her head. "He generally is pretty anti-social. My brother is all focused on trying to get perfect grades and perfection... he was the same way back in primary. Actually, it is kind of worrying his theory that people are distractions to his goals."

She shook her head with a small frown before smiling again, "Oh, and my Mum was in Slytherin. Actually, my brother said he was almost put in the house and both sides of our family have been Slytherins practically for centuries..." She smiled and shrugged, "but he wouldn't tell me all that much about the houses and said something about the fact it was all up to something called a sorting hat."

"Anyways, Leana is a pretty name," Cathy said with a genuine smile. "Is there a particular house you want to be sorted into? My brother is being annoying and only telling me the bare minimum about everything." She ended with a bit of a laugh.

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha
You are so right about that!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:30 am
User Image

Laena couldn't help but chuckle. "That's amazing! I only know a few words... My aunt is french. She said she was in Beauxbatons. The french version of Hogwarts." She said happily. Of course, she had only found that out a few years ago. Otherwise she had been forbidden to talk to a 'muggle'. "According to my sister's tales of the sorting... You sit on a stool and they put a dirty old hat on your head. She said that it then reads through your personality and possible future. Even your thoughts. It's kind of scary sounding though..."

"Actually I have no idea where I want to be placed. I don't think Slytherin is right for me, but I don't really know. My cousins were placed in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, and my sister in slytherin. So maybe i'll be in Gryffindor or something. I don't really want to be in Slytherin though, so maybe the hat also looks at preferences?" She added thoughtfully. She raised an eyebrow when she said her brother wasn't really telling her anything. "That seems dumb... What house do you want to be sorted into?"

mc2
hehe so do you like the manga and anime or just one over the other?

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:00 am
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғoυrтн yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ had had an excellent summer holiday, and was ready for the year. Really, truly ready. She'd grown her brown hair out, but gotten her bangs done more neatly. She liked the way they framed her face now. It was a little more sophisticated, she reckoned, and that made her feel a bit better about herself appearance wise. She'd also managed to set off a grand total of twelve fireworks with her brother one night in their backyard. Their parents had not been pleased, of course, but it had been so. Worth. It. She still hadn't really grown much at all, but 5'0" wasn't too terrible for fourteen, right? She and her twin were the first in their family to dash through the barrier, pushing the same trolley. Granted, Toby was doing the majority of the the pushing, and she was letting him, but whatever. It was still teamwork. She spotted Gypsy, and her mouth fell open a little. She dragged an oblivious-as-usual Toby over with her to her friend, who was greeting Jer. "Whoah," she crowed in delight. "I've never seen you blonde before!"

тoвy was, as usual, the more subdued of the two, though he was grinning his usual too wide grin. His hair had been steadily getting longer and longer, which he hadn't minded, and had very loudly objected to any suggestion to get a haircut. He like it longer than cropped short, anyways. "Hey Gypsy, Jer." He wasn't sure what it was, but something about their Ravenclaw friend seemed different. He realized after a few moments that it was the way she was dressed. She still looked like... Gypsy, but her clothes were more mature, polished. And her hair was blonde, instead of her normal bright colors. It had colored tips, which wasn't shocking, but it was more... grownup. He didn't know what to make of it. She could wear and look like whatever she wanted, of course, but it was a bit different from her usual look. He knew Jess had noticed too, but she didn't seem as taken aback, or if she was, she wasn't acting like it. He suspected it was because she didn't want to seem silly and immature by saying anything about it, so for once she was apparently keeping her big mouth shut.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games