Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:52 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: King's Cross Station (Platform 9 ¾ -> Hogwarts Express)

When the call to board rang out Alice and Jasper got onto the train. Alice was quick to search for her friends but when none turned up she just found an empty seat until the train started moving. When they were free to roam the train the two went off to search for a friend or two.

It didn't take long before Alice spotted Iñigo who seemed to be reading. "There's Iñigo." she told Jasper before opening the compartment door. "What you reading there, Iñigo?" Alice said walking in and taking a seat across from him. "Hey Iñigo, how was the summer?" Jasper asked taking a seat next to Alice.

Wearing: Blue and Silver

Wearing: Casual Blue

With: Each other... Iñigo
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo continued to read his textbook, that is, until he heard the door of the compartment open up, which lead him to look up, secretly hoping it was Lexine, but it was the next best thing...and that was Alice and Jasper, who seemed to be happy. They didn't seem down in the dumps at least, which was great...and it kind of meant their summers went well. "Mis amigos! How are you? And I'm just reading a textbook for one of my classes really. Just getting a head start. I already knew most of it though," he admitted to them before sitting up again and facing them.

"And my summer went well actually. Lexine and I actually went to a Barcelona game at the beginning of it. Then I just split time between Escocia and España. That's really all I did to be honest. Oh wait, sorry, Scotland and Spain," he said to them, shrugging his shoulders, not really knowing what else to say on the matter. That's really all he could say; so to make good conversation, he returned the question back to them. "How were each of your summers?"

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: King's Cross Station (Hogwarts Express)

“I’m splendid thank you.” Alice said shaking her head at the idea of reading ahead of time. “You sound like somebody else I know.” She said with a laugh as she looked over at Jasper. “What?” Jasper questioned. “Oh nothing.” she said still giggling. “I’m good. Though, I’m not looking forward to the workload this year.” Jasper replied. Just because the Hufflepuff liked reading ahead and going to classes that required lots of information and memorization didn’t mean he liked his homework load. “I promise I’m bug my classmates for help instead of you for all of my electives, like Lexine. I’m sure she’d love to help she did last year.” Alice said happily.

Alice was glad that Lexine and Iñigo hung out over the summer. It came as no surprise to her that they would, considering they were really close, probably just as close as she and Jasper were. “I’m sure that was fun for you both. We never really got to see anyone unfortunately.” Alice said a little depressed at that thought. “Our summer was good. We didn’t do all that much though.” Jasper replied. “Yeah Jasper mostly read all summer and I worked on my art work. We hanged out with our older siblings though which was a nice change since neither of them are in school anymore.” She added. “So I take it you haven’t seen Lexine yet today?”

Wearing: Blue and Silver

Wearing: Casual Blue

With: Each other... Iñigo
OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani watched the streets of London as they passed them through the passenger window in the back of the Rolls Royce. Her grandfather, Quentin Quinn, was at the wheel of the antique car, with its heavy coachwork, angelic-seeming hood ornament, and the headlights which were housed in lamps positioned rather like a pair of eyes to either side of the grill. Nobody seemed to notice the ancient Silver Shadow as it prowled the streets of modern-day London, but this was something she’d grown accustomed to since learning she was a witch and part of a Wizarding family some three years previously.

Riding shotgun for the trip was her grandmother, Katarina Quinn, while she and Aunt Bella sat in the backseat. The backseat was so large, Dani crashed out on it when her grandfather picked her up at the end of the school year, and it was plenty big enough for her and aunt to be seated comfortably, while Sassafras rolled around on the bench seat between them.

Unlike last summer, which started with her particularly unpleasant row with her father, this time around it was a busy summer for her. Her grandparents hosted her birthday tea, and permitted to invite a couple of her school friends. Dani thought it was a pretty cool thing to send invitations out to Cathy and Veronica to attend. If nothing else, it was a nice way to prove to David League and Wendy she belonged amongst the roll of other Wizarding Families.

They also cornered her on the subject of her schooling. While she passed all her Second Year classes, and did so to their level of expectations, the time was upon her where she needed to start making decisions about what she wanted to do as far as her career. As much as Dani wanted to try out for one of the professional Quidditch teams, or maybe even the national team, they pointed out to her such things would never last, and this would hold even if she made the roster. Her grandfather was pushing for her to look toward a career at the Ministry, and even went so far as to introduce her around at his office.

Dani sent posts to her other friends, particularly Jacob, Cathy and, especially, Veronica Kiss, whom she regarded as being a mentor of sorts to her, seeking out advice on the subject. Advanced Flying-II was non-negotiable so far as she was concerned, as it meant additional Quidditch practice for credit. In the end, Dani managed to get them to agree to Advanced Flying, Cursebreaking, Healing and Wizard Law. She figured even if she couldn’t get onto a Quidditch team she could get into Sports Medicine or Sports Law at the Ministry, which would make her family happy…she hoped.

The rest of the summer wasn’t all business. Her grandfather arranged with some people he knew for her to get to go to an actual Holyhead Harpies match. The two of them had a lot of fun at the match, and she got a pennant and an autographed poster which now adorned a wall of her room at her aunt’s house. Dani also tried to get the team together to get in few scrimmages over the summer. What she really wanted was the chance to get some practice in before tryouts rolled around again, as she really wanted to be a starter this year.

As the time for school to start drew near, Dani was whisked off for a seeing-to with the family’s tailor for new school clothes, followed by Aunt Bella and Grandma Quinn taking her to Diagon Alley for her books and supplies. As cool as it was going there with her aunt, Dani would have rather made the excursion with some of her school friends. She’d also wanted to arrange for a sleepover with Cathy the night before making the trek to King’s Cross Station, however her grandparents wanted to see her off. So, instead, they stayed at a fancy hotel, and had breakfast at a very nice restaurant.

What I wouldn’t give to wear a pair of jeans, and listen to my music,’ she thought, as her grandfather navigated the big Rolls through morning traffic. Instead of more comfortable clothes, Dani was dressed in a long wool skirt, dyed in a muted plaid rendition of the Quinn Family’s colours, a crisp white dress shirt with lacy frills at the wrists and throat, with a cream-coloured cardigan. Her grandmother insisted she wear a pair of high-heeled shoes. Though she looked the part of the granddaughter from wealthy country gentry, it really wasn’t her look. Thankfully, they relented and let her wear her hair in the long buttery blonde braid draped over her right shoulder she was accustomed to.

Sassafras let out a piteous yowl, as, like most cats, she really disliked travel by car. Her long ginger fur was thoroughly brushed out, and a Gryffindor ribbon was carefully tied around her neck with a bow. ‘You said it, Sassy,’ thought Dani. ‘I don’t speak Cat, but even I can figure out you’re not happy about all this.’ The half-Neasle cat was even less happy when Aunt Bella loaded her into the soft-sided cat carrier.

It was as a family the four them walked through the great rail terminus. Dani had the cat carrier slung over a shoulder, while her grandfather pulled her school trunk along. Her broomstick was safely ensconced in its carrying case and strapped to the top of her trunk. Dani was fairly certain the animal had put on weight over the summer, as she was sure there was twenty pounds of cat trying to get comfortable in the carrier, and letting everyone around her know just how miserable she was.

When they passed through the portal, Dani saw the familiar swirling mass of departing students and their families. The bright red engine of the Hogwarts Express was a welcome sight, for it meant she was returning to the school, and would soon see her friends and the teachers again.

Dani received hugs and kisses from her aunt, and her grandparents, and her grandfather promised to come get her for Christmas break. She smiled, knowing she could look forward to spending her break at the Quinn family seat, with cousins she never she had. They waved as she boarded the train.

Once aboard the train, Dani started checking the various compartments, hoping to find friends to spend the journey with.

OOC: Free for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo smiled as Alice threw a joke at Jasper, comparing him and Iñigo. "Well...great minds think alike," he said, smirking at the two of them. "But I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well and I definitely can relate to that one Jasper. Workload keeps getting larger and larger. But hey, that's growing up I suppose. Still haven't figured out what I want to do though," he said, laughing a bit before looking out the window of the train.

"And I'm sure she would love to help. I mean, I can't speak for her, but I know she's all for helping a good friend of hers. He**, I can help if you truly need it," he said, offering his help to her any time that she needed it. He was always up to helping people and he always adapted and learned quickly. So obviously, he would truly be an asset to most people. He usually knew something enough about every subject, despite never taking them. It all just came from reading really.

"And it was very fun. And you guys should've owl'd one of us. I would've visited," he admitted to them, before looking back out the window again to see all the nature going by. The train ride was always interesting because all the interesting sights that went by. "And that sounds fun. And no, unfortunately I haven't seen her. I wanted to talk to her about something and of course...like every year...I can't find her on the train," he said, laughing a bit. He was still nervous about what he was going to say to her. It was going to be a steep step, but he felt like he was ready to tell her his feelings for her.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:54 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

A very tired Theo laid there, in deep sleep. He had only felt like he had been sitting there for five minutes, but when he was woken up by the door opening, he learned that around half an hour had passed. And upon waking up, he noticed that he wasn't alone anymore, which surprised him, but he didn't care too much. When he opened his eyes, he saw the girl that sat on the other seat and instantly remembered her from the Sorting ceremonies last year...more vividly the time he almost got stabbed by a fork.

"Oh s***," he said upon seeing her, but it wasn't a mean tone, rather an "I just woke up and I'm surprised I was actually sleeping" tone. "Here to stab me again?" he said quietly, chuckling as he gained his bearings. He was starting to actually wake up, but he still wasn't fully aware of what was happening around him. It would probably take him around fifteen minutes to actually get back to his normal self.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

EmrysStorm

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:52 am
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Clothes

Em chuckled as Seph had mentioned a perm. "That would be a definite difference. But I dunno if curls are your thing. It would be interesting to try!" She said happily and thoughtfully. If Seph wants, Em would even go with. And if Em's hair grew back as fast as it should, she'd probably see about gettign hers done as well. So they would both have curly hair. At least for awhile. The brunette was happy that Seph had started seeming normal again. At least this way, Emily knew her friend was okay... Now.

When the girl thanked her before seeing what it was. Emily blushed a little. The way Seph suddenly went quiet sort of felt like Em had gotten something that the girl wouldn't like... That was upsetting. But then it registered that Seph was meaning she didn't have a gift for her in return. "Oh no! It's okay! I saw her when we visited family and thought you would like her. You don't have to get me a gift, I just thought it would be nice." She said happily. She noticed the teary eyes and felt touched. That meant she had done good! When Seph surprised her by the sudden hug. Emily let out a small oof, before giggling and hugging her friend in return. "Your welcome! I'm happy you like her! I was so worry you wouldn't." She said patting the girl's back. When they finally arrived at Hogwarts, the Hufflepuff looked outside. Seemed that the train ride had been over very quickly.

Standing, the second year threw her robe on, over her school uniform and grabbed her bag. "So, shall we see if we spot any other friends?" She asked as she motioned for leaving the compartment.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:07 am
User Image

Cathy

❤ I was born on August 3, 2014.
❤ My blood is B+. Sorry you care about how 'pure' it is? I am pureblood, my father is a Squib. Does it matter?
❤ Do you still want to know more about me?
❤ Oh, and my big brother is a 5th year Ravenclaw.

❤ My directions say I am... {on the train with Danica}
❤ My time on the clock is Start of the School Year
❤ And I am looking {like a Hufflepuff in her uniform}

spaceCathy had settled in a cabin at random, pouring over her Ancient Runes book, excited to start a class in languages. It was her strong suit after all. In fact even with the sheer number electives she was thrilled about them-well beyond healing which sounded dreadful, but it wasn't like she cared about passing the class, and that was fairly advanced magic from what she heard-not exactly her skill set. When the door opened and she spotted Danica peek in, Cathy jumped up, dropping her book on the seat and hugging her friend quickly. "Dani! So good to see you. Oh my God, your grandparents made you all polished up. It's so adorable though. I mean not that you aren't normally but it is cute none the less."

The Hufflepuff stepped back and then realized that the picture Wendy had given her of her brother running into Sapphire at the museum was sticking out of the book and she had been using it as a bookmark. Quickly she pulled the picture out and dropped it into her bag-figuring if Wendy decided to stay not involved in the whole thing she definitely should. "I bet you had a quieter summer than me!" Cathy laughed. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Babies are cute-like I get that-but I think my sister doesn't have human lungs and is actually part squealer monkey. I liked being the youngest, too..."

She pouted-partially fake-and the slightest bit real as she flopped dramatically to her seat and put her ancient runes book up, "Anyways, anything I miss from your summer worth noting?"

(( OOC: And Cathy is channeling her inner ditz today... rolleyes ))
                                                          Graydon Ironshield
                                                          Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani's expression brightened instantly when she saw Cathy, and hugged her instantly when she stepped into the compartment. She laughed at Cathy's comment over her clothes, and replied cheerfully, "Thank you," before she stepped back and twirled around on her toe, so she could see her from all angles.

Dani had to confess if only to herself, walking around in a pair of heels was no worse than standing atop her broomstick, however they were uncomfortable, and certainly not her first choice of shoes. She'd hated it when her grandparents made her throw out her old sneakers; what she called 'worn in' Grandma called 'worn out and needs replacing'. Now she had new sneakers, right in time for Quidditch tryouts.

When Cathy mentioned her new baby sister, a pang of guilt struck Dani's heart. Though she tried to call him, she wasn't able to see or hear from her own baby brother. Her parents wouldn't take her phone calls, and Aunt Bella stopped her from attempting to go back to her parents' house on her broomstick. All she wanted to know was if he was all right, if maybe he might be a wizard in the making, and if maybe he might find it in his heart to forgive her.

Dani laughed along with Cathy to cover the jagged stab of emotional pain, and asked, "You have pictures, I hope?"

As she moved to sit down, Sassafras let out another mournful yowl of distress. Though her trunk was already safely in a baggage compartment, she still had her courier bag, and the cat carrier. "All right, Sassy, I'll let you out now," she told the cat. Dani unzipped the opening of the carrier, and Sassafras launched out of it like a ginger-coloured furry thunderbolt. As soon as she landed on one of the seats, the cat instantly started fighting to get the pretty red and gold bow from around her neck.

When asked about her summer, Dani replied, "Grandpa took me to a Holyhead Harpies game. We even got to sit in one of the Ministry boxes at the stadium and everything."

OOC: Free for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:42 pm
It's her hair and her eyes today
That just simply take me away
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love
Makes me shiver, but in a good way
All the times I have sat and stared
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
And she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
With me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Seventh Year - Hufflepuff - Head Boy -
[feeling: defeated] [thinking: ...] [with: Prefects] [at: Prefect Compartment]

Uriel had not been in the biggest rush to get to the prefects compartment, since he had his doubts as to whether any of them would actually care what he had to say he. He knew Jess and Toby would be idiots about the whole thing, but he hadn't asked to be Head Boy. It wasn't shocking that he was made Head Boy, but he wouldn't have cared if he hadn't gotten it. Much.

"Guuuuyyyyysssss, guess who I found?" his sister called out airily as she marched him into the compartment. "Our Head Boy, Uriel!"

"Yeah, okay," he muttered. "Sit down, Jess."

She looked around, noted the lack of seats, and sat on the floor, legs crisscrossed. He sighed and looked around the compartment. His voice was flat, hard, and unwavering. He didn't want to deal with any of this right now. He'd spent the start of his summer helping to plan a funeral.

"So... as some of you know, maybe some of you don't, I'm Uriel Scott, the Head Boy for this year. I'm in Hufflepuff, I'm a seventh year, obviously... I don't really have any specific instruction for you all, just... try to be kind, please? Especially to the younger years. You guys are their role models. Act like it. They don't need you to treat them like little kids, but don't act all high and mighty just because you have a badge on your chest. If you see what looks like something bad brewing, try to intercede before, rather than after. If you can't handle something, go to a professor, especially your Head of House. You don't all have to like each other-" his blue eyes flitted around the room warningly. "But I expect you all to work together if need be. You are the upper years. People expect more of you. That's just the way it is." He knew he sounded defeated, maybe even morose. His heart wasn't really in it, but he'd had to say something, even if it wasn't especially cheery or hopeful.

"Have a good year, everyone." With that, he walked out silently, leaving Jess staring after him from the floor before shrugging a little, like shaking something off, while Toby just shook his head and stared out the window.

It's not fair to ask of others what you are unwilling to do yourself.

shabatha

mc2

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

My voice shakes along with my hands
'Cause she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need
And I'm out of my league once again
It's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to me
As the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes
And I feel like I'm falling but it's no surprise
'Cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
But I'd rather be here than on land

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Where Hogwarts Express
With Julius and Dori
Thoughts Oh my. Julius and one of his brother's have joined me? Oh god I hope my face isn't too red.
OoC Bleh format
Outfit Clothes

Celaena looked up as someone entered her cabin. Two people actually. She watched as Julius sat across from her and a male who looked almost the exact same as her friend, sat next to him. She could now see what he had meant at the summer feast. They were almost the exact same. There was a difference in the blue hue of their hair. And there was also the way that they spoke. There were definitely two very different versions of the same accent. When Julius took the seat across from her and said that it was a bad sign. Which caused her to chuckle, and she giggled as Dori answered. "I'm not all that bored. I enjoy watching the scenery fly past." She said through quiet laughter. "So I take it that you were under house arrest like you thought you would be?" She asked.

When Dori asked about being introduced. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Celaena Snow. But feel free to shorten it. My friend Cathy, she calls me Leena. My family calls me Laena. It's whatever works." She said happily smiling with a shrug. She was a little pink in the face, since the guys were older... That and she seemed to have summoned Julius without meaning too. "I would ask about your summer, but I suppose I kinda already know." She said thoughtfully.

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // SINGLE
Dressed in // in his uniform
And, Thinking // So not cool, Dorian. So not cool.
spacespac

spaceJulius narrowed his eyes back at his brother when he said that Julius could just not try to topple him over to get it, "Or you could not walk less than a foot behind me?" He shook his head and glanced back at Celaena who chuckled at his comment about being bored. He leaned forward and smiled with a nod as she explained she liked watching the scenery go by and asked about his house arrest.

"Of course, I think the only one who didn't mind it that much was our brother Tyson. All you have to do is just spill a glass of water and watch him clean it up and repeat to keep him busy," Julius said with a smirk. However, when Dorian asked if he wanted to introduce him to his friend that Julius had nearly bowled over to see Julius tried to channel a glare that he saw on Ty's face whenever say they forgot to wash a dish right away in the sink or something. Like Dori was one to talk. At least he wasn't standing around drooling over upperclassmen.

Celeana meanwhile intruduced herself with a smile though Julius thought he detected a slight tinge of pink on her cheeks-then again he wasn't sure if that was there for himself as he shot a quick glare at Dori. Julius finally settled for a raised brow and sat back, crossing his arms and said, "And this idiot, Leena is my brother Dori. Ignore what he says. He's being obnoxious. I figure he'll get over it in a week or two when we have freer hours to do what we want."

Triplet//Reserve Seeker for Gryffindor
                                                          ((OoC: Next post at the station?))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
═════════════════════════════════════

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather was rather quiet when introduced to the two new members of their party. Lyall, who was cute, and Kota, who was also cute. "Hi. It's nice to meet you Lyall. I agree, your glasses are really cute! Thanks! I like that it's different. I like your bunny!" She said happily getting out of the quiet shell. Then turned to Kota with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Kota. I'm Feather. I hope we can be fast friends too." Then turned back to Lyall. "Yeah, I'm a first year. I can't wait to see what house I'll be in. My mum thinks it'll be Ravenclaw, but I'm not totally sure." Then Rider responded. Feather was so delighted to have found them. This was going to be great! When the train blew it's whistle, Feather nodded. "My older cousin, the one we saw in Gringott's over the summer, said the train can get pretty packed! We should hurry and find a compartment." She said as she started towards the train.

Now on the train, she sat with her four new friends, happily on the seat across from Dakota next to the window. "Well, my older sister's are all here, probably with their friends, and they tell me that it's not such a big deal. At first they say it seems like it, but otherwise? The hype is too high for it. In fact, there is supposed to be a boat ride to the castle and then we are sorted via magic hat. Sapphire said it was a dirty, dusty old thing." She said thoughtful about what was gonna happen. "The trolley should be by soon. You want to try Bernie Bott's every flavor Jelly Beans. They are amazing. Or a chocolate toad! But be careful, they try to leap away!" She said bouncing in her seat. When the train stopped she looked to everyone, the bits left from a chocolate frog around her mouth and she was trying not to get it all over her uniform. She tied her pink hair back into a high ponytail before standing. "We're here!"

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Lyall, Dakota, Tori Rae, Rider
Although my mind keeps wandering to Omg! This is gonna be the best year ever!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his uniform
And, Thinking // ...
spacespac

space When Julius had gone to climb back in his window he had found his mother sitting in front of the window in his desk chair, arms crossed and clearly very, very annoyed. Apparently, Dori had been allowed by their Dad to go on a date with Jess, because Julius really hoped his parents weren't stupid enough to buy something about 'magical special library' or whatever. It was so a date.

Meanwhile, Julius was surprised their parents didn't put bars on his window for the stunt of sneaking out Julius had done to see his girlfriend. Granted, they might as well have considering he had been on house arrest essentially before he actually gave them a reason to be annoyed with him. At least it was a nice enough day with Celeana, Julius couldn't help but think.

He hadn't said much to Dori about the date with Jess but as they walked into the prefects car together, Julius turned and said, "So... while I was at Leana's house, how was your date with... Jess was it? So what's the status of you two? And how'd that date go? I mean you 'asked' her to the Yule Ball-or at least went with her- and now the first date is down..." Julius trailed off and shrugged with a big grin at Dori.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious in the Prefect Car with Julius
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously?! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian had followed his older brother onto the Platform and to the train, staring suspiciously at the back of Julius' head the entire way. The middle triplet was up to something. Dori didn't quite know what, but he'd had this weird look on his face all damn morning, and he didn't trust it one bit. The Hufflepuff slid into the prefect car after his brother, still fairly in awe of the fact that he'd been made prefect. And by in awe, he meant that he wasn't quite sure what his Head of House was thinking. Firstly, he was hardly the best student. Secondly, he was kind of a friggin' werewolf. But, he figured that Professor Thorne had to've had a good reason... whatever it might've been. She was Deputy Headmistress, after all, so it wasn't like she was completely mental... right? He sighed as he sat down across from his brother, frowning when the elder boy started in on him about Jess. Wait, seriously? That's what he'd been waiting until they were alone to pester him with? The Hufflepuff turned pink, crossing his arms and glaring at Julius. "It wasn't a date. It was... I dunno. Something that is not a date. It's not... we're just friends," he huffed, not sure if his annoyance was because he was having to tell Julius the obvious, or because of the fact that he wished it weren't true. Did he sound bitter? He felt like he sounded bitter. But, Jess was... well, Jess. And he was just a goofy kid compared to her. "What about your date with Laena? Hope it was worth the lecture you got. Though, honestly you probably got off easy. It's not like they can ground you worse than never letting you leave the house." he said with a snort, obviously trying to deflect the conversation off of himself. It was a slim chance, but... maybe Julius would enjoy complaining (again) about how he'd gotten caught because their mum had gone to ask him about Jess?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games