Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 am
User Image
Music is the strongest form of magic.
But when you get music and words together,
that can be a very powerful thing.

User Image

User Image Single | Worker at Lilting Lyre/Performer | Musical Artisan

Tassy's eyes widened at Shawn's giant grin involuntarily thinking how much creepier it was to see the normally crazed man smile. Shaking her head she listened as he listed Shin's friends and family once again rolling her eyes at his mention of her twin before her head finally flopped onto the table at his mention of a website. Thankfully her squib and hotel upbringing allowed her insight to muggle electronics and inventions so she at least knew what he was talking about. "Ebay isn't a person its a sorta...catalogue you can order stuff from. Gah this isn't making any sense! When was the last time you saw Shin and what was he doing?" Tassy hopefully thought that maybe they could retrace his footsteps.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:Shawn] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Ugh!!!!!!]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:06 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
Born into a Slytherin Family
User Image Shawn was still flailing around and looking at anyone that walked by like they might be crazy. When she said that Ebay was not a person he looked a little sad. "Ahh...well...He got mail from it...Belladonna root..I think.." He then started muttering about Shin having more money then him. "OH! He was...He was...He was getting potions ingredients for...for a pain potion I think..I mean he had three things for it...all strong..good stuff really..could have sold it for a lot..."
Lived my life as a Griffendor.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:46 am
User Image

User Image

Tassy was ready to throttle Shawn as he muttered between being said "Ebay" wasn't a real person and indignant that his little brother had more money than he did. Focus dammit! "Focus! Where was he getting the ingredients? eBay or somewhere else?"
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:Shawn] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Arggghhhh!!!!!]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:51 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn muttered for a moment more, before seeing her get angry. he flinched, not liking seeing women angry. "Oh...Knotch Turn...It was in Knotch Turn..But I live there...always around there...haven't seen him sense..." he said. "I work there!" He perked up. He fingered his money in his pocket, before seeming to realize where he was again. "...What if...his potions failed him? He..He can't...function with out THEM" He got up and slammed his hands on the table, before getting scared and sitting again.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:59 am
User Image

User Image

Tassy felt bad for making the guy flinch, while inwardly sort of rejoicing that she had that kind of power, before taking a few deep calming breaths to stop herself form becoming overworked. "If Knockturn is the last place you saw him then that's where we're goin'. Hopefully nothin' bad has happened and if it has, you've gotta wand on ya haven't ya?" she smirked but did honestly want to make sure one of them could successfully ward off wayward wizards or witches.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:Shawn] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Dunna think just pepper spray wull work]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:05 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn got up, looking around again. "Ahh...Yeah...couldent sell dat..would of lost my job...wanted too...but...no...Shawn had almost the same one...just..a little longer..." he said, before his face fell again. It still cut into him that his twin was gone. "...What..if the worst has happened...what if I failed him too..just like Shawn?" he asked, more to him self then anything.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 am
User Image

User Image

Tassy got up from the table no longer able to just sit by and not go looking for Shin. "Dunna think like that, it'll only lead ya to go crazy..er." she added with a chuckle. "I've never been ta Knockturn so you'll have ta lead the way, an' dunna worry. We'll find Shin and then persuade him ta never scare us like this again." She began thinking off all the ranting and harmless beating she was going to give her friend the next time they met.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Work] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With:Shawn] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Ooo is he in for it!]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:42 am
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn made a face. "I am not crazy.....not that much" He said, before huffing and muttering to him self again. "It's...this way...Its not hard to find..but, stay close or you may end up as potions.." he said honestly."Yeah...wait...how would we do that?" He asked, curious.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Once again Tassy had to hide a grin and chuckle from Shawn as she followed the man out the alley. Although she didn't quite agree with what he said she still paid attention and stayed close by. Just because she rationally knew she couldn't be used for potions didn't mean some ruddy craze wouldn't try. That thought sent a shiver down her spine that she ignored in favor of answering his next question with an almost scary grin. "You'll find out sooner o' later." she chuckled despite herself.
Ura the rainbow King

((OOC smile )

[Wearing: Fall] [Where: Diagon Alley Streets] [With: Shawn] [Feeling: Tad anxious but still mostly Annoyed] [Thinking: One way or another..]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm
ŞĦÅWNJudus §ჳწჳ
User Image Shawn growled again and muttered about women and their silly secrets. He then lead the way to the Ally's edge and towards Knotchturn Ally. His hands were stuffed into his pockets.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm
I will break you on my own,
I will taste you when you’re gone,
And your fire won’t burn me ‘cause my body’s too cold

I will hate you all alone,
Ill inhale you when you’re gone,
And the fire won’t burn me ‘cause my body’s too cold

User Image

William Nott the Third
                                        Occlumens, Nineteen years old, Cobra Coil

Cassandra Nott
                                        Nine Years Old, Lollipop Swirl

[Early Spring]

The three Nott’s stood in a row as they padded down the cobblestone streets from largest to the tiniest; Tay, Old Knight, and little Sophie. The young girl bounced and spun like a bumblebee. Old as he was, the English Bullmastiff trotted majestic as a horse, and for his size, he wasn’t short of it. Most of his mass jiggled when he walked, so try as he might, it was hard for the innocent to see how terrorizing the hound might be. Sophie certainly didn’t. ”C’mon Knight, it’s this way,” she pointed and her dainty fingers curled around the poor hound’s ear and pulled. But the canine hadn’t seemed to mind at all.

”Stay close, Sophie,” Tay had called from behind, stumbling. A cane was coddled in his left hand and anchored his weight. His left leg dragged along, skid into the stone and tripped over pebbles, curled at an odd angle. And it was certainly hard to notice beneath the dark robes cradling like a shell around him. But he couldn't feel it right now; the chronic pains had been dulled by a sour tasting potion. He watched her spin on her heels and prance backwards, more than happy to show how much more capable she was than him now. ”Sophie..” He paused.

”What?” She blinked. Her feet skipped backwards as skipped on the street, her lollipop swirl seemingly appeared from nowhere and was plopped back in her mouth. She hadn’t seen it, but Tay had. ”Ow!” A pothole chiseled in the road caught her footing and she fell backwards. Old Knight circled her relentlessly.

It was all Tay could do to not raise a brow in annoyance and bite back a sigh. He should have told her. He’d seen it coming a mile away. Would she have listened to him anyway? ”Are you hurt?” His patience was short; already tested on their journey through floo. ”Do we have to go home already?” She shook her head slowly, cautious.

”Hmph, let’s go.” She huffed, but she was already crawling to her feet and bounding forward. The clack of his cane echoed, repeating louder and louder as he more and more of his weight was forced on to the support beam the farther they journeyed. It’d been months since his encounter at the Black Forest, and his leg was still useless, numb, for the most part, so long as he drank. Syndromes of chronic pains would shoot through the muscles making it convulse at the worst of times, but that’s the most he’s gotten to know he was still alive. His nights lie sleepless. Seizures would steal him in the dead of silence. His blood, his heart, it was wrong; it all felt wrong.

[OOC: Pointless post is pointless, anyone can feel free to interact.]]

User Image

I will wear this crown for you,
Make me wrong,
‘Cause the fire don’t burn me, and my body’s so cold
And the fire won’t burn me ‘cause my body’s too cold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxThe summer was just beginning, and that was perfectly fine for Aravis. It had almost been a year since she had last heard from her mother. She supposed the day would always come. Her mother had run off after she was born. Now that Aravis had a new man, one who she seemed to be pretty serious about, her mother must have assumed that she did not need her anymore. At least she left her the key to their house. Not that Darryn would have left her to go out on the streets. Speaking of Darryn, their anniversary was coming up, and so Aravis had taken William Zephyr with her to Diagon Alley to go shopping. He was four now. It seemed like yesterday he was just a tiny little newborn.

xxxxxThe pair made their way through the streets with no clear destination in mind. Aravis looked in the windows of the shop for the perfect gift and her son looked at all the street vendors around him. He was old enough to walk on his own. His mother was sure to keep a good eye on him, especially since he was known to run off.

Rawwry

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Summer had started, the last year before Caitlin's final year at Hogwarts. And she had been doing everything she could to distract her mind from it. Though, she supposed, school shopping probably didn't help. But it did busy her mind a bit. So, there she was, walking down the cobblestone streets of Diagon Alley with two shopping lists in her hands and not paying attention to anything at all. And, much to her luck, she bumped into someone. Cait looked up and opened her mouth to apologize, but something stopped her. The woman was very familiar.

"I'm sorry, but, do I know you?" And then it clicked, "Oh my gods, I do know you. You're Aravis, right? You talked to me in my first year at Hogwarts. I'm talking a lot more than I should. I, uh, just, hi." Cait wasn't sure Aravis recognized her, she hoped she did. Caitlin chewed her lip when she noticed a toddler holding the older girl's hand. Children were Cait's weakness, but this one seemed harmless enough...right?

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxAravis had just about given up on shopping today when a girl with two lists in her hand bumped into her. She seemed a bit confused. Perhaps even awestruck. To be honest, Aravis could not help but feel the same way. This girl seemed so familiar, but how? "Mummy, why'd we stop?" William Zephyr asked. All that mattered to him was what he saw, and he did not see the collision.

xxxxxThe girl started to talk, and Aravis started to place why she seemed so familiar. It had been a while. Years in fact. "It's nice to run into you again! Caitlin, right?" she asked. "Man, it's been a while. You're probably going into your last year," she said, noticing the lists in her hands. It was either that or the girl was doing some hardcore shopping. That was something that Aravis had become quite accustomed to since becoming a mother.

Rawwry

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:17 am
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin smiled when Aravis recognized her, "Yeah, this is my last year. It's sort of sad to think about, so I've been busying myself," She said, holding up the two lists. Cait looked at the little boy when he asked his mother, Aravis, why they had stopped. She wasn't sure why she was surprised that Aravis had a son, it had been almost seven years since they had last seen each other. The Gryffindor swallowed, she could talk to the little boy. "Hello, what's your name?"

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games