Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:32 am
Nick groaned as Skye smacked him, trying to bring him back to consciousness. "Oh yeah....still....need to do that...." Nick said groggily, he was beyond exhausted, but at the very least, about to get a major power-up. Looking over to Skye, he noted the White Crystal in her hand, a fragment of Holy. "Hey, you....mind handing....that to me?" He asked, pointing to the shard.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:13 am
Kneeling down, Joe set Mizori next to Nick. "The time is not good for such jokes my friend" Joe said to him as he shook his head. Standing back up Joe turned his head to the fight behind them. It was unreal to see. Even being there seeing what was going on before them was surreal. For now it was good that Zalera was infact on their side in this battle. Even with the combined strength of the lot of them. Should he decide to switch sides Joe felt they would be unable to defeat him. "We should unlock the white essence and make haste from here. With as much commotion as has arisen. Much of the rest of those who were on Morrison's side are likely to be coming." Aside from Evan and Skye himself and Nick were in no shape for another battle to happen currently.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:02 pm
Evan panted as he sat down tired from the fight. "Dad, you should probably help with the white essence..." He told Zalera as he looked at Nick/

Zalera turned to Nick and nodded. "When your father passed, he left me with this." He said as he pulled out another shard of holy. "He broke Holy after putting a part of his soul into it." He said as he lifted the pieces of holy, even the ones nick already had, into the air with magic and put them together making it whole again. "Now....Nick grab the pure essence." Zalera instructed calmly  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:17 am
Nick said nothing, only groans escaped his mouth as he stood to grab the White Essence. Reaching out for it, he grabbed hold of the crystal and felt a sudden burst of power flood into him. Eyes went wide as his wounds seemed to heal and the assassin was left standing there shell-shocked. "Well damn, that was a hell of a rush." He said, smiling a little as he pocketed the crystal, knowing full well it wasn't about to leave him any time soon. "Next matter of business I assume?" He inquired.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:16 pm
Zalera smirked. "Good...now are you ready to see the white knight?" He said as he put the now complete Holy on the ground. "Now, normally white users can't become summons. There are several exceptions, Ultima being one, I had a hand in allowing your father to become one. Although it's not completely him, half of his soul was used in making this summon." He said looking at Nick as he smiled. "Call upon Alexander, and use the white essence to reawaken the white knight." The death seraph instructed calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:27 am
"Sure thing." Nick said, grabbing Holy in his hand and summoning Alexander. He had no idea what would happen next or what he specifically needed to do, so he simply thought about the objective at hand: Awakening the White Knight.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:42 am
((fiyah you can play Alexander since it's your character's 'dad' technically lol))

A female voice rang out in Nick's head. "Hmph, so this is the son of 'Alexander'?" The voice said as the white essence glowed. "Not very holy....but he's working with Ultima...I suppose you'll make a fine new knight to replace the fallen white knight..." The voice said as if looking over Nick and casting judgement on him.

---meanwhile---

Mare was watching everything from his office back in the city. He growled through clenched teeth as he slammed his fist down on the arm of his chair. "That damn Jedar! Putting the spirit of Destruction into the Renoir child! He overdid it all!" He stood up and began pacing as he began thinking and soon stopped and smirked. "Since the execs are failing..." He walked over to a screen on the wall and punched in a few numbers on the keypad next to it as it began to call someone.

"Hello?" A gruff voice said as smoke filled the screen before clearing to reveal a shadow sitting in a chair smoking a cigar.

"Ahh...good, I was hoping you'd be in your office. How are things running in the dark sea?" Mare asked with a smile. "By the way, I have a job for you..."

The man chuckled as held his wrist up showing made a spiraling dark blue crystal wrapping around his wrist. "Mr. Mare, this crystal you gave me is banging...it made operations in the dark seas soo much easier." The man said as he stood up and walked out of the shadows revealing a man in his early thirties with dark blue hair wearing a dark blue suit. "Lemme guess....you're experiments are failing hard core and you need you're actual successions to come and kick a** huh?" He said as he toke a hit of his cigar. "Well, consider your number 3 in. I've been bored cooped up down here and I've been wanting to test out my new toy more"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:54 am
Nick heard a voice in his head, and could feel the judgement in it. Then his vision blurred and found himself standing in a white area of nothingness. "You complain, but it looks like I'm the only guy you got." Nick shot back, placing his hands into his pockets.

"Do not be so hard on her Son, ordinarily you would have been trained as a Priest before inheriting the White Essence." A voice rang out, a voice Nick recognized as Alexanders but as he looked he saw his father. "Please, I know he hath not walked the moral high road, but you understand the circumstances that hath made him so. He is my son, by mine merit and his own, he is worthy of the White Essence." Alexander declared.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:29 am
Zalera looked to Father Zennerman and smiled. "Ah, my old friend.... it's good to see you again after all these years....even if the circumstances aren't in the ideal light." He said before lowering his head. "I could not safe you and your beloved's soul a second time during the war so i had to do what i did to preserve you...I"m sorry." The death seraph said sadly.

Evan watched the two summons and gulped. "Will I become this powerful when I get older..." He muttered to himself as he looked at his hands

"child i see your sins laid out bare...but, you have also redeemed yourself in ways you do not now. How you and your friends rushed to the aid of the young Corrupted Renoir child and freed my purple knight is very noble. Perhaps this change is what the white essence needs..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 am
"Tis fine Zalera, soon the Spirit of Alexander shall serve Nick while I go to join her. I thank you." The Man said, smiling softly at Zalera, but also at Nick and Evan. "Seems our Children were the ones to surpass us."

"Here's hoping, and while we're on the subject, lets hope you don't have to get sealed behind a door." Nick said bluntly, shrugging, it'd leave a bad taste in his mouth if he had to do to Evan what his dad had done to his.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:46 am
Zalera looked at Nick and shoke his head. "Everything fell to pieces because of two men. They trapped me and my demons before the doors and the angels in their glyphs." He said as he made a vision of the war appear in the air. "The corruption of father Morrison and Jedar caused all of it." He said sadly. "I found out some information while trapped in my door, i was not able to return to this world but the underworld is my domain, this piece of information confuses me but maybe you kids will know of some use for it. The souls said 'That tainted ones are rising again' I'm not sure as to what that means but they said to not let it slip my mind"

"You and the young Renoir will fix the damage down by the corrupted two. Finding the other pure essences will unveil the missing truths." The voice rang out in Nick's head  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:36 pm
"Contract received. Lets get to work." Nick said coldly, lighting up another cigarette. "See you on the other side old man." The Assassin said, chuckling a little as Alexander gave him a hug before departing in a flash of light.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:46 am
Watching everyone, Joe shrugged himself off some. Looking back away from the group footsteps could be heard echoing in the distance. Likely a faction of soldiers heading towards them, tho far be it to late. "We are soon to have company" Joe muttered tapping the ground as he did as Vincent had showed him. "Alot of company" he said opening his eyes. He couldn't sense the exact number but the vibrations alone gave a picture of a large group. Kneeling down Joe picked Mizori back up. "We should depart before having to fight them."  
The Voodoo Bunny generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:38 pm
((time to see what color is up next!!

1-red
2-green
3-yellow
4-purple ))

"So you've gotten the essence...good..." Vincent's voice rang out as a ghost of him appeared before Nick. "Thanks to Zalera my light was freed from Morrison...enough to complete the transfer." He said as he glowed as the essence glowed. "Princess, hear me....this young gun slinger has been crowned your new white knight.Allow him the full extent of the white essence in order to protect balance and ensure order in the world."

"Very well, I accept him as my new white knight. Use the essence crystal well as it takes a new shape..." The voice rang out as the crystal glowed and changed into a sword. "The holy ones of old once used swords...you will need more than guns in the future..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:33 pm
(To purple we go!!!!!)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]