Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:38 am
Kitsukage
Bit of an e-rant, but I suppose you could class it under the 'game' category.

Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make people browse around for hours/days on end for little eggs to click on? I'd be fine with the numbers being as low as 50-- 100 for Item 4, at the most, but now I hear you need to get 500 eggs to get the last event item? wtf is this bullshit!? At least the stupid Halloween Event was somewhat enjoyable. This is just ridiculous! This is blasphemy! This is madness!
"This. Is. GAIA!"

*sighs* An event isn't something you should have to shuffle huge amounts of your time to one side for. If anything, it should be a "total eggs collected" count, if they wanted to keep the 500. Seriously... I was actually contemplating doing it on Estatha as well, but knowing that you need to get 635 eggs to get all of the items... when the eggs are so ridiculous to find, anyway... I barely have any faith in doing it for this account...

I think I might go play Resi 5 or Platinum. Maybe Platinum and kill some more Frontier Brains...

yeah id rather spend 8 hours playing resident evil 5 too than collecting eggs xp but its worth 700k! but co-op is so win! gah  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:27 pm
i missed easter on gaia completely, what were the items?  

Pachelbel Canon

kezakey

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm
stressed doh!!! I hate it that I woke up early to get to work early.. and ended up being late... hate the traffic.... grlllllll... stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:14 am
im saddddddddd to day cry  

faryy

7,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200

faryy

7,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:16 am
aprilness
i missed easter on gaia completely, what were the items?
me too it was great fun  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:39 am
Dammit. School's out but my friend is gonna invite his friends over to smoke and get wasted tonight. That's not what I wanted to do, but it's his house. rolleyes I guess I'll just stay up until 5am with Misaki and make lots of food for when they get hungry. stare  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:07 am
Midori Hayashi
Dammit. School's out but my friend is gonna invite his friends over to smoke and get wasted tonight. That's not what I wanted to do, but it's his house. rolleyes I guess I'll just stay up until 5am with Misaki and make lots of food for when they get hungry. stare

ugh, my hs friends used to, and some still, do that s**t.

my advice is, STAY AWAY. if they get busted, YOU get busted. no cop/parent is ever going to believe that you were just there hanging out.

stare people who do that kind of thing make me sad. trufax.

I AM SO AGGRAVATED TODAY! i have felt nauseous since i woke up and i'm tired of it! i'm also tired of not being able to go to sleep early!!! gah!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:34 am
TheBlueWarrior
I'ma going to complain about how damn expensive everything is on Gaia! scream

i friggin agree! the darn angelic halo is 390,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!  

MyPoeticLips

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:24 pm
bluegrass cat
Midori Hayashi

ugh, my hs friends used to, and some still, do that s**t.

my advice is, STAY AWAY. if they get busted, YOU get busted. no cop/parent is ever going to believe that you were just there hanging out.

stare people who do that kind of thing make me sad. trufax.

I AM SO AGGRAVATED TODAY! i have felt nauseous since i woke up and i'm tired of it! i'm also tired of not being able to go to sleep early!!! gah!

His parents are ok with it as long as they give up their carkeys and stay in the basement. That's what pisses me off. I just stay upstairs and cook. It works out nicely, but it's still fricking ridiculous they do it. gonk

I feel nauseous too! Wah! emo  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:20 pm
I don't like the smell of that stuff it makes me so light headed...when the blue grass festival happens here I have to stay in doors till its over cause of the huge cloud of it. >.>  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ToxxiicMuffiins

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:31 pm
i hate when people like to talk loudly about
their party lives, because they think if everyone around them knows
who they've slept with, what drugs they've done, or what drinks they prefer, then they're extrememly cool.
but they're really not.
And actually they're quite obnoxious.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:00 am
I hate it when people flip on you... have you waiting for something, and then are like.... whenever your ready.. AHHH!!! what is that?!? And stoopidfukx, who cant drive, park, walk properly in line, order a beverage, or any other simple mundane action that begs choerent thought, basic common sense, and an inkling of the world around you!!! ... I feel SO much better now! 4laugh  

Betty Machette

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

ToxxiicMuffiins

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm
i absolutely hate it when girls wear short shorts and they're too tight on a girl and like it just looks disgusting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:51 pm
I HATE when this girl picks me to be on her kickball team in gym because she always picks people that suck and don't want to play! Then we lose!!!
And she was captain today but she was asking other people who she should pick! If you don't know who you want on your team, why should you be captain??! UGH! scream
And you know what else bugs me?! When people pretend to be someone they're not. My sis does that all the time!  

I_IFlyleafFanI_I

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 am
x-Angelic Demon Bri-x
i absolutely hate it when girls wear short shorts and they're too tight on a girl and like it just looks disgusting.

lol, I hate it when those kind of sluts wear the short shorts and their rolls are hanging out over the edges. It's disgusting, you're right.

I was at Church one day and a chubby girl leaned over to get a Bible and her thong was showing. SERIOUSLY NOW, IN CHURCH? Well, it's not like I dress any better, but at least my shorts fit. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff