Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

ra_ra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:21 pm
my name is Maria, but please call me Ra Ra. I am 16 years old and I currently reside in Missouri. I had another account called saiyajin_raiko, but for some reason i got banned. scream so i got this one! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there and welcome to the guild please remember to read all the stickies and noob 101 before you venture into the guild. Once again all the staff here at fg4pgs would like to welcome you to our little community.

Angelic_Highlights = mod

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:36 am
I wonder what's with all the "hacking". o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:45 am
Dear Sir/Mam,

im new to this guild.

can anyone donate a little gold to me??
im low and a midnoobie.

anyone anyone??

User Image

ps.
i have invited a lot of my family members and friends to this gaiaonline website. as soon as they join i would like to have enough money to at least help them out. so, if you could donate even 10g to me i would GREATLY appreciate it!

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!

XxXblack-abyssXxX

Metroid_Hybrid

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:54 pm
Hello I'm Erik, 21, I hail from Louisville, KY. I'm a martial artist with a love of video games, ninjas ninja , and an interest in photography.
I'm mainly here in search gold, quests, and general donations to help spruse up my avatar, but also for any friends I make along the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:55 pm
I'm Moonfall Mask, I just joined the guild, I'm writing a supercondesation, and I'm 17 years old.  

Moonfall Mask

sweety_honey

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:53 am
...hi my name is Sweety_honey, but you can call me, well either sweety, or honey... anyway...I am in my 4th year of college and I am an LPN, NURSE, and I love it.... I hope to have my RN in the next year.
I hope to make lots of friends along the way, as well as gold, and quest for stuff for my avi.
I hope to get to know a lot of you real soon, stop by and say hey.. talk to you soon... heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:25 pm
Hello,. Yeet. Thank you for your generosity and help leaders- of-the -guild.
Hope to learn as much as I can smile and have a productive time...  

Yeet

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:42 pm
XxXblack-abyssXxX
Dear Sir/Mam,

im new to this guild.

can anyone donate a little gold to me??
im low and a midnoobie.

anyone anyone??

User Image

ps.
i have invited a lot of my family members and friends to this gaiaonline website. as soon as they join i would like to have enough money to at least help them out. so, if you could donate even 10g to me i would GREATLY appreciate it!

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING!

One thing we don't like is beggers. Great job on having family and friends join a site you may enjoy a lot. Glad to have you in our little "family".

Metroid_Hybrid
Hello I'm Erik, 21, I hail from Louisville, KY. I'm a martial artist with a love of video games, ninjas ninja , and an interest in photography.
I'm mainly here in search gold, quests, and general donations to help spruse up my avatar, but also for any friends I make along the way.

Great to hear! Let me guess, you like Naruto too, huh? =P Anyways, great to have you hear, don't be a stranger.

Moonfall Mask
I'm Moonfall Mask, I just joined the guild, I'm writing a supercondesation, and I'm 17 years old.

So you do abriged series things?

sweety_honey
...hi my name is Sweety_honey, but you can call me, well either sweety, or honey... anyway...I am in my 4th year of college and I am an LPN, NURSE, and I love it.... I hope to have my RN in the next year.
I hope to make lots of friends along the way, as well as gold, and quest for stuff for my avi.
I hope to get to know a lot of you real soon, stop by and say hey.. talk to you soon... heart heart

Great to have you here! Don't be a stranger now.

Yeet
Hello,. Yeet. Thank you for your generosity and help leaders- of-the -guild.
Hope to learn as much as I can smile and have a productive time...

Productive meaning..........?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Hey!

I'm Erikz. I'm pretty new here at gaia but am excited to be here! *cheers sarcastically*

But seriously, I'm an aspiring author so you'll probably see me lurking around the roleplaying boards haha! xd
Also I love anime so i'll be posting in the Japanime boards too!

thanks!  

Erikz_Firah

music girl_123456

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:26 pm
hey im rachel and im new too the guild  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:37 pm
Erikz_Firah
Hey!

I'm Erikz. I'm pretty new here at gaia but am excited to be here! *cheers sarcastically*

But seriously, I'm an aspiring author so you'll probably see me lurking around the roleplaying boards haha! xd
Also I love anime so i'll be posting in the Japanime boards too!

thanks!

Author? What kind of stuff do you write?

music girl_123456
hey im rachel and im new too the guild

Hello Rachel, and welcome.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Mysterious Entity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Yo, I'm new here. I'm not big on introductions though...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:06 am
Hi - I am Saranoelle (Sara Noelle). I am brand new to this guild. I really look forward to getting to kow some of you better, and participating in this guild.
I live in Washington State and I enjoy Gaia (of course), playing Animal Crossing, reading, studying, listening to music, baseball, watching football and I especially love spending time at the ocean.
Take care and have a wonderful day!  

SaraNoelle

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:26 pm
i just got added, so im new too. i just anted to introduce myself. mrgreen  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games