Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:22 pm
Stone slabs come down upon both entrances."Great, Now i'm stuck with fluffy." He see an opening over fluffy's head. He charges at the beast leaping on his nose then lifting the sword over his own head. "No, peeing on the carpet!" He drives the blade deep into fluffy's head till it breaks through the skull and hits the brain. "aha!" He kick off the corspe into the opening and runs to where johhny is struggling. "You so sad...." Dante taunts. "Do I need to save your life?" He unholsters two handguns and shoots at the lycanthropes that are left with such accuracy they all hit the floor in seconds. "That's killing creatures with Dante! Back to you Jack!" He flips a thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:23 pm
Raven heard a comotion behind her and knew that Johnny had found her instead of the other way around. She heard him yell catch and stuck her hand out just in time to catch about 20 more arrows. "Markuze look what I have! Arrows de beast just for you! You will die by the things you created!" Raven shouted and jumped to the top of a broke column. She turned around a little at a time until she heard Markuze breathing. "I know where you are Markuze. You can either come out or die like a coward," Raven shouted and fitted 3 beast arrows. Markuze came out flitting and threw a dagger at Raven. "Just because you flit doesn't mean I can't hit you!" She shouted as she dodged the flying dagger. As Markuze made a jump to another broken column Raven loosed the 3 beast arrows and hit Markuze once in the head, once in the heart, and once in the liver. As he fell turning into ash as he went Raven laughed and jumped down to stand over him. She spit on his ashes and poured holy water over them. "You just got beat by a girl Markuze. How pathetic is that?" Raven asked the fading ash pile.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:27 pm
Once the entire pile was completley faded away from the holy water Raven took off out the double doors she came in. She looked around for Datne and Johnny. "Are you boys done playing tea party yet?" She called to the darkness knowing full well they could hear her. While she was waiting for them to come and met her Raven flitted up and down the rest of the open tunnels and staked arrows through every heart she could find. Upon returning to the chamber Raven sat down and cleaned the dust and ash off her bow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:27 pm
Dante sighs, And begins poking fluffy with the point of his sword. "ROY! I need you to clean something up!" He laughs. Dante notices the smaller hatches open up and hundred of Lycantrhope line up to charge. "Johnny, Your to flipping tired to fight." He grins. "I'll handle this."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:29 pm
"your a little late" johnny yelled and smacked dante "dont try to be cool next to me" he said as he powered down and went to check on raven"raven are you okay johnny yelled"did you kick his a**  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:30 pm
(all of them died when i trapped the entrances idiot)  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:33 pm
(More came were summoned but i don't want to explain so let say they left as a new ruler came to power)

Dante laughs,"I not done playing tea time!" He whines. "So what going to happen to fluffy!" he pets the corpse softly. "Play dead fluffy!" He laughs and Looks at Raven with a smile. "So, Does this mean I'm dating a leader of a vampire clan?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:33 pm
Roy thought he herd Dante's voice. Must be the wind  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:37 pm
johnny goes up to raven and yells" i finally came of use to you guys" he smiles and runs in circles singing i wish i was an oscar mayer weiner that is what i truly want to be and if i where an oscar mayer weiner everyone would be in love with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:38 pm
"Yeah I'm fine Johnny. Kick his a**? I killed all 26 of them. I think thats a little more than kick a**," Raven said and smiled. "Dante don't be stupid. And no your not dating the leader of a vampire clan just yet. I have to be initiated," Raven told him and got up. "Are you guys ready to go yet?" She asked and walked back through the double doors to find Markuze's pendant and ring.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:40 pm
what if we found the ring first johnny said holding something behind his back  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:41 pm
"Whatever?" Dante chuckled. "This place isn't so bad!" It echoed around the room. As Raven bent over to pick up the amulet and ring he grabbed her a** for the fun.. "Idle Hand!" He grinned slightly.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:42 pm
johnny smacked dante "pervert!!!!!!!"he shouted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:45 pm
Dante's face was left with Johnny's imprint of his hand. "What...Did i do wrong?" He thinks. He done much worse or better If Raven thinks of it that way at the cottage. "Fine, Let's go." He mutter something under his breath. "Jealousy"  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:48 pm
johnny smacks dante again im not jealous im just bored he says wineing with a silver ring with an insription inside his fists  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games