Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:21 am
The weird taste. =3 Because of the "23" flavours (apparently just 3 flavours), it tastes funny to me. I don't like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 am
Well it all depends on how many flavors there are in Cola and Root Beer. (22? xd ).

It tastes better warm. Like White Tea.  

God-The-RapistV2.0

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 am
I've only ever had it cold, so maybe that's why. x3 It took me ages to "warm up" to even liking root beer, so maybe it's an acquired taste?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 am
probably, much like black coffee...I love the stuff  

Arcanas

Hunter

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:34 am
I can't drink coffee black. I can barely stand it with a shitload of cream and sugar. I don't know... it's just not my forte..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 am
A lot of people don't like root beer actually. It seems that it is mostly a North American thing. I know a lot of people from Europe don't like it because there is a common childrens medicine that tastes like Root beer. I've heard from a friend that in Japan they don't like the taste either because he says they describe it as "too bitter".  

God-The-RapistV2.0

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:45 am
I didn't develop a taste for coffee until I worked in a coffee shop. I've always loved the smell, but used to hate the taste.

Started out drinking flavoured cappuccinos, then coffee loaded with cream and sugar, and then just sugar, and now I often drink it black. =s Go figure.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:47 am
Yeah I like the smell of it. But I guess it is acquired, so you would get used to it over time. I just don't drink it often enough. I'm not big on hot drinks though, so that may have something to do with it.  

penned ignorance

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:05 am
    I don't like the smell or taste of coffee... sweatdrop

I like root beer, but not that regularly. I like it better as sort of a treat. Especially if it gets to be a root beer float... 8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:49 pm
Um no, Dr. pepper is the s**t when it's cold! 3nodding  

God-Raped-Me

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 pm
HEATHER  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 pm
Hm hm hm hm...
You want to know why Mr Pibb and Dr Pepper are usually not drank when warm?
It's because they contain prune extracts. They are incredibly diarrhetic, and are most often used in hospitals for patients who plumbing is, shall we say, a bit backed up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

was that really necessary?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm
Honestly? Probably not. But my mom was a nurse, so that's where I heard it from, and to be completely frank, it really shouldn't bother anyone. Now they know that their favorite soft drink is an important medical aid as well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:55 pm

well, that is good to know I suppose...I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm constipated.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games