Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 am
Erverain
Honestly? Probably not. But my mom was a nurse, so that's where I heard it from, and to be completely frank, it really shouldn't bother anyone. Now they know that their favorite soft drink is an important medical aid as well.

...Actually, if I'm remembering correctly, most sodas started out just a step above snake oil, and coca cola originally had the base ingredient of cocaine in it. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:10 am
Cocaine leaves, to be precise (insofar as I've heard); which have no more than 2% of what is 100% pure in the drug. Might give you a slight buzz, no more than sugar. And given that it was only one of many (or a few) ingredients, it's hardly something to be concerned about. smile

EDIT: And, um, what's this got to do with pictures anymore anyway? sweatdrop I mean, I know where it started but there's always the Phunkeh for discussions like this.  

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:24 am
By George, he's right. How ever did we end up on this tangent?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:07 am
User Image
This is what I do now. I lay in my bed and play games on my computer. I'm so lazy, I can't even get out of bed and walk less then one step away to my chair to use my computer... I have to lay in bed. Wow.. I really need a membership to the gym.

@Are - Yes, when it started out, Coca Cola did have Cocaine in it. It was made during the Great Depression era, and sold as a miracle medicine to cure you of all problems and make you feel great again, it seemed to work for some people, then again, it's no surprise that people were feeling great when they were pumping their bodies full of cocaine. It'd fill them with energy and let them go out for a few hours to search for a job, or try to find a way to make money before it wore off and they started feeling bad again...

@Paul - Cocaine Leaves, when chewed up and kept in the lip, or just continuously chewed, will give you about the buzz of 2 cups of coffee. Cocaine leaves don't have many of the effects that the processed cocaine does though, like the numbing feeling for example. Pure cocaine barely has a numbing feeling actually, because the the chemical that gives it that is used in the cutting process. Personally, I liked the numbing feeling when I did cocaine though, it showed me I had enough when it felt like my throat was closing up and I couldn't breathe.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 pm
Heh, I do that every morning at my father's house, Pan~.... Great way to start the day, if you ask me. ^.^ Letting people sunny you up online, checking all the favorite comic strips...

Today, I come bearing not a video, but photos. biggrin

User Image
User Image

You'll see me sitting like a frog a lot in these photos, like in the first one. sweatdrop I do that quite often while typing.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:12 pm
Jeez Slim, Like I said before... You look better and better which each photo I see.

Great pics yet again Slim!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am
I shall get some Batteries and take some photos lator  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 am
Shram
I shall get some Batteries and take some photos lator

I'll resist the urge to fap until then I guess! But hurry up, I can't keep this 2 1/2 inches of raging manfury waiting forever!  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:04 am
@Slim: *picks up jaw off of floor*

@Pancake: Meh.. exercise is over rated.. as long as you are comfortable with yourself.. you shouldn't worry much about it!

and i shall try to add a pic today.. if i can find a battery for my camera  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 am
Pancake, you need to get up, leave the house, and get a girlfriend...... or a blow up doll. xd  

God-Raped-Me

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 pm
God-Raped-Me
Pancake, you need to get up, leave the house, and get a girlfriend...... or a blow up doll. xd

Haha, I've tried finding a girl once, didn't seem worth my time. No offense, but I'm talking about the girls around here. All they care about is looks, money, and d**k size. I'm ugly, I'm broke, and I have a small p***s, so I'm ******** on all 3 counts. ******** it though, I don't care much about it anyway, I'm not even bothering to look for a girl anymore... Doesn't seem worth my time. Then again, when I look, I look for someone I can talk to and have fun with. I don't care if I could never have sex with her. You see, instead of looking for someone I can screw at some point in time, I care not about that time. Shram's just a sexy man, so I can't resist myself =D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:39 pm
AlcoholicPancake
God-Raped-Me

Haha, I've tried finding a girl once, didn't seem worth my time. No offense, but I'm talking about the girls around here. All they care about is looks, money, and d**k size. I'm ugly, I'm broke, and I have a small p***s, so I'm ******** on all 3 counts. ******** it though, I don't care much about it anyway, I'm not even bothering to look for a girl anymore... Doesn't seem worth my time. Then again, when I look, I look for someone I can talk to and have fun with. I don't care if I could never have sex with her. You see, instead of looking for someone I can screw at some point in time, I care not about that time. Shram's just a sexy man, so I can't resist myself =D

I love you to man =D  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

AnimosityKills

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 pm
RANDOM POST!
Yesh, I'm a noob... I shouldn't be here.
Where is my medication? Why head feel so empty? Me not know, but me sure thinks me is funny. Durrhurr!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:02 pm
I'm currently in New York till Monday visiting relatives and I went to Manhattan today! So here are some pics from venture.

Abercrombie and Fitch Flagship store
Cool buildings
Apple Store Flagship in NY
Apple Store 2
Me 1
Me 2
I kind of want that banner...
yeah...my favorite store of the day
Central Park carriage
Mamma
Mia!
Heroes
MSNBC
Diddy
M&M STORE?! O__O
Chocolate....
Broadway
Time Square 1
Wicked
Time Square 2
Time Square 3
Time Square 4
MTV
Time Square 5
NASDAQ
Instinct is EXTINCT!
Fashion District
Empire State Building
Emp. St. Building 2
Wall Street Bull
UN
UN 2
Radio City
Radio City 2  

Brunswick

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games