Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:36 pm
aww there there Kato, at least you're not begging for things like some people are to an annoying point  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:37 pm
Sanzoskitsune
aww there there Kato, at least you're not begging for things like some people are to an annoying point

I do not like begging, nor do I like hand outs...but I do not want to be all rude and not accept a gift....though I feel like I died inside.... sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:38 pm
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell
Hey Kato smile
I'll buy you a Katana. I have no life and my gold is just accumulating.

Why not buy yourself some items for yourself?! sad

I don't want anything. I already sent you a trade for 11,000 gold biggrin

I now sound like the one that wants everything.... gonk

Hehe.. wink

Well I found out that Ossama's dad is going to jail finally. Plus his mother is getting a divorce with him and is going to move to a cheaper place....They have not moved once, in ten or so years, since they moved here from Minnisota....their house is very old... sweatdrop

That's sad, but there must be a good reason why all of this is happening... *sigh*
They're moving from an old place to an even cheaper place? That doesn't sound too good. My house is.. um, 5 years old on December 18th. Yeah, I still remember the day construction finished and we moved in. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:40 pm
...why do you remind me of my friend seriously, she hates getting presents though she tries not to act up about it too much.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:41 pm
Sanzoskitsune
...why do you remind me of my friend seriously, she hates getting presents though she tries not to act up about it too much.

Hmmm...I also do not like to have a birthday...I like to hang out but there is nothing I want, unless I get it on my own. Unless I need others to get my goal. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:42 pm
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

I do not like begging, nor do I like hand outs...but I do not want to be all rude and not accept a gift....though I feel like I died inside.... sweatdrop

Chill out. Gold on Gaia is just numbers. DON'T DIE INSIDE!  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:43 pm
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell

I don't want anything. I already sent you a trade for 11,000 gold biggrin

I now sound like the one that wants everything.... gonk

Hehe.. wink

Well I found out that Ossama's dad is going to jail finally. Plus his mother is getting a divorce with him and is going to move to a cheaper place....They have not moved once, in ten or so years, since they moved here from Minnisota....their house is very old... sweatdrop

That's sad, but there must be a good reason why all of this is happening... *sigh*
They're moving from an old place to an even cheaper place? That doesn't sound too good. My house is.. um, 5 years old on December 18th. Yeah, I still remember the day construction finished and we moved in. eek

Well let us just say their dad hit her..... stare She is not staying at her friend's house while they are there at the house....their dad does nothing but stay on the computer all day.....seriously, when I came over there yesterday, at 1 he was on and we stayed up till three in the morning just talking and we finaly heard him go to bed.... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:45 pm
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune

Chill out. Gold on Gaia is just numbers. DON'T DIE INSIDE!

Too late, already did....besides you are taking forever accepting the trade you made me?
Silly girl... xp  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:49 pm
*poking things and people with katana*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:51 pm
Sanzoskitsune
*poking things and people with katana*

X_O....could you watch out for my eye there?  

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:51 pm
I hate men who hit their wives. My sister's ex husband hit her and she sent his sorry a** to jail twice. She currently has a restraining order on him because he's a crazy maniac. Last week he was at our house visiting his kids because my sister won't let him do it anywhere else. Props to women who leave their abusive husbands! smile

I don't know how to trade. I thought I was done... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:52 pm
oopsie sorry Kato *sheepishly puts katana away*

To c***k, this is slightly off topic... but a lot of my friends think that if I ever ended up in an abusive relationship I'd be the one doing the abusing... I'm not that bad!  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:53 pm
chinkerbell
I hate men who hit their wives. My sister's ex husband hit her and she sent his sorry a** to jail twice. She currently has a restraining order on him because he's a crazy maniac. Last week he was at our house visiting his kids because my sister won't let him do it anywhere else. Props to women who leave their abusive husbands! smile

I don't know how to trade. I thought I was done... sweatdrop

eek You should trade more often! I have about 20? trades....?
Well what ever the number it just a pain typing in my password twice... eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:54 pm
Sanzoskitsune

To c***k, this is slightly off topic... but a lot of my friends think that if I ever ended up in an abusive relationship I'd be the one doing the abusing... I'm not that bad!

Well, as long as he's not hurting you it's all good! mrgreen  

chinkerbell

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:56 pm
chinkerbell
Sanzoskitsune

Well, as long as he's not hurting you it's all good! mrgreen
LOL apparently I'm too scary to try and hit, my friend made an entire little scenario where the guy lifts his hand to hit me, I glare at him and he immediately drops his hand scurries away and says "sorry dear"  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games