Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:56 pm
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell
I hate men who hit their wives. My sister's ex husband hit her and she sent his sorry a** to jail twice. She currently has a restraining order on him because he's a crazy maniac. Last week he was at our house visiting his kids because my sister won't let him do it anywhere else. Props to women who leave their abusive husbands! smile

I don't know how to trade. I thought I was done... sweatdrop

eek You should trade more often! I have about 20? trades....?
Well what ever the number it just a pain typing in my password twice... eek

Yeah, that step is pretty lame. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:59 pm
Sanzoskitsune
chinkerbell
Sanzoskitsune
oopsie sorry Kato *sheepishly puts katana away*

To c***k, this is slightly off topic... but a lot of my friends think that if I ever ended up in an abusive relationship I'd be the one doing the abusing... I'm not that bad!

Well, as long as he's not hurting you it's all good! mrgreen
LOL apparently I'm too scary to try and hit, my friend made an entire little scenario where the guy lifts his hand to hit me, I glare at him and he immediately drops his hand scurries away and says "sorry dear"

If you were not a girl I would hit you...just to prove a point...then probably get beat down seeing how I have not worked out in forever...I am all weak now. crying  

Shinji Azumaki

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:00 am
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai
chinkerbell
I hate men who hit their wives. My sister's ex husband hit her and she sent his sorry a** to jail twice. She currently has a restraining order on him because he's a crazy maniac. Last week he was at our house visiting his kids because my sister won't let him do it anywhere else. Props to women who leave their abusive husbands! smile

I don't know how to trade. I thought I was done... sweatdrop

eek You should trade more often! I have about 20? trades....?
Well what ever the number it just a pain typing in my password twice... eek

Yeah, that step is pretty lame. confused

It serves a perpose though....so when both parties have entered the password nothing can change, then enter again to make the deal...so someone is not accepting and the other person takes out an item or gold to rip people off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:01 am
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune
chinkerbell
Sanzoskitsune
oopsie sorry Kato *sheepishly puts katana away*

To c***k, this is slightly off topic... but a lot of my friends think that if I ever ended up in an abusive relationship I'd be the one doing the abusing... I'm not that bad!

Well, as long as he's not hurting you it's all good! mrgreen
LOL apparently I'm too scary to try and hit, my friend made an entire little scenario where the guy lifts his hand to hit me, I glare at him and he immediately drops his hand scurries away and says "sorry dear"

If you were not a girl I would hit you...just to prove a point...then probably get beat down seeing how I have not worked out in forever...I am all weak now. crying
aww poor Kato, the funny thing is I would never get into a real fight, I get into plenty of verbal fights but not fist fights. I'm not really physically violent I just act it at times.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:05 am
I HAVE NO MUSCLE AT ALL!!! rofl

I never verbally or physically fight. I just keep it all inside and write it down when it becomes too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:06 am
Thanks, c***k, for the gold. I am trying to save up to get you a nice 25 flower bouquet with black wrapping and golden ribbons...this will take a bit of time though....2,500 gold for the flowers and another 2,000 for the two kinds of inks... gonk  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:06 am
I have muscle in my legs... and thats about it, I get into "screaming" matches with people. It turns into a fight when I get really really pissed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:08 am
kyew! Kato you look cute! err or really good LOL whatever your avi looks cool  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:09 am
That is because my Ninja is finally completed....
I have a full Vampire
Full Leon Kennedy
Full Ninja
Now I need to complete my mage look when I have time?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:11 am
No problem, Kato. biggrin
And you don't have to get me any flowers. You already gave me one, remember?

I'm so weak, my friends can literally tip me over. Once, I did/said something dumb and my friend like nudged me with her arm and I hit my head on a cement wall. She was like, "Oh sh**!" Haha.. it was pretty funny. rofl

My guy friends just told me to wear rings all the time. If anyone messes with me, my punches will hurt. xp  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:13 am
chinkerbell
No problem, Kato. biggrin
And you don't have to get me any flowers. You already gave me one, remember?

I'm so weak, my friends can literally tip me over. Once, I did/said something dumb and my friend like nudged me with her arm and I hit my head on a cement wall. She was like, "Oh sh**!" Haha.. it was pretty funny. rofl

My guy friends just told me to wear rings all the time. If anyone messes with me, my punches will hurt. xp

That one is not decerated nor is it a big bouquet... razz

Well I would wear my ring I have but it is gold.... sweatdrop dad gave it too me so I will keep it, just not wear it. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:14 am
Ninjas rock! heh heh

I'm weak in body but really strong in character, its kind of funny how many people are kind of scared of me when I would never really hurt anyone. I'm too nice to actually punch, kick or stab anyone.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:15 am
Sanzoskitsune
Ninjas rock! heh heh

I'm weak in body but really strong in character, its kind of funny how many people are kind of scared of me when I would never really hurt anyone. I'm too nice to actually punch, kick or stab anyone.

I would kick, punch, and/or stab someone if they threatend me first with my life.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:18 am
KatoshiUriotai
Sanzoskitsune
Ninjas rock! heh heh

I would kick, punch, and/or stab someone if they threatend me first with my life.... sweatdrop

Oh well yeah if your life's in danger of course, but they think that I'd hurt people just for pissing me off, I'm really not that bad, I've been known to smack people but I usually end up hurting myself more than them  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:19 am
If someone bothered me, I would just tell one of my friends and he'd beat the crap out of them. mrgreen
Call me a sissy, but what am I going to do? I can't fight for the life of me!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games