Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:34 pm
Thanks for the birthday crown!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:46 pm
Thank you so much to the giver of the Wench Cinch! I send much love your way! blaugh heart rofl  

The Dinosaur Next Door

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 am
Thank you for the 4th Anniversary Super Roman Candle, anonymous friend! Esplodey things are fun. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:03 am
Wow! I feel super loved! xD

Thank you billions for the purple bra, stare tatoo, and face veil oh great ones!! heart  

umi505

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:11 pm
Thank you for the wolf pup and my black rose gift givers!!! heart So sweet of you!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:40 pm
Thanks for the Labu necklace and the tank top :3  

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

Champagne98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:35 pm
I really want to participate, but at this point, I don't have any Gaia cash to buy any gifts for anyone, but I am very open to gifts from anyone else who wants to get me anything ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:36 pm
You don't really need Gaia cash, anything's fine. It's the thought that counts, after all.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Champagne98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:07 pm
when I click on the buy gift, it sent me to La Victorie, which is a cash only shop

but I can trade ^^

I got a couple bull's eye shirts, a blue racer shirt, and other things available for trade  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:09 pm
Champagne98
when I click on the buy gift, it sent me to La Victorie, which is a cash only shop

but I can trade ^^

I got a couple bull's eye shirts, a blue racer shirt, and other things available for trade

You can give a gift by selecting the item in your inventory, then clicking on "give as gift." You fill the form out and send it that way, and you can do it without La Victoire and cash.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
You can also go from the normal shops, but you have to buy the item first, then click it again in your inventory to give it as a gift.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 pm
    o.o I got Spirit Falcon! Thank you! heart

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:13 pm
Indeed Erv. i once got one of the really inexpensive shirts from Barton Boutique that matched really well with an avatar I was working on. It blindsided me and made me a very happy Gaian. ^_^

*Throws a few gifts into the thread*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:22 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Champagne98

but I can trade ^^

You can give a gift by selecting the item in your inventory, then clicking on "give as gift." You fill the form out and send it that way, and you can do it without La Victoire and cash.

it didn't want to do that for me, it kept saying that equipped items can't be given as gifts, adn they weren't equipped at all, so I have a trade open for you, stephasaurus... some green bugs  

Champagne98

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:29 pm
Thank you very much! blaugh
Re: the gift giving, I don't think you can gift game items, but others should work. IDK why if they don't.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games