Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:31 pm
Ah, thank you whomever sent the Shinto Priest Robe.
I might be able to do something with this...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 pm
Champagne98, if you follow the instructions in the first post, it should be pretty simple. That's what I did, and I didn't have any trouble sending gifts.

Quote:

How to Send and Anonymous Gift:
1. Click on 'My Gaia' and go down to your Inventory.

2. Click on the item you want to give as a gift.

3. Click on the 'Give as a gift' option.

4. Select the wrapping you want to put the gift in.

5. Enter the user name of the person you are giving the gift to.

6. Write a message to go with the gift. Try to write something nice. Don't be mean and say anything like 'I hope you enjoy this KiKi' when you're really giving them a cat band. That's just cruel. mad

7. Click on the 'Give this gift anonymously?' box.

8. Enter your password.

9. Click finish then confirm the gift and ta da! Your gift has been sent! biggrin

I hope this helps!  

Alantie Mistaniu

Champagne98

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:24 pm
Alantie Mistaniu,

I tried that with another bug I have, but all it gives me as an option is cancelling it out, so if anyone needs bugs from me, I'll have to send it via trade, apparently, they're locked as far as gift giving.

This is what I got:

Blue Butterfly
The blue butterfly always gets asked the question 'Why are you always so sad?' Little do his friends know, that by asking that question they only make him feel worse. Because he's just being moody and just wants to be left alone and he doesn't need someone to point out the obvious, which he has no power to change. Geez.

(insert pic of blue butterfly here)

You have 10 Blue Butterflys, worth -1g each.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:32 pm
Kusaragi
Indeed Erv. i once got one of the really inexpensive shirts from Barton Boutique that matched really well with an avatar I was working on. It blindsided me and made me a very happy Gaian. ^_^

*Throws a few gifts into the thread*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.
It's very true! Gifts don't need to be pricey, just think about something fun that looks like it might fit the person's personality. It doesn't need to be off the person's wish list! I'm off to choose some little doodads for *ahem* SOMEONE here myself! I haven't been on this list in forever!  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:32 am
Champagne98
Alantie Mistaniu,

I tried that with another bug I have, but all it gives me as an option is cancelling it out, so if anyone needs bugs from me, I'll have to send it via trade, apparently, they're locked as far as gift giving.

This is what I got:

Blue Butterfly
The blue butterfly always gets asked the question 'Why are you always so sad?' Little do his friends know, that by asking that question they only make him feel worse. Because he's just being moody and just wants to be left alone and he doesn't need someone to point out the obvious, which he has no power to change. Geez.

(insert pic of blue butterfly here)

You have 10 Blue Butterflys, worth -1g each.

Well the bugs, flowers, and miscellaneous trash you find in towns are "Game" items, those can't be gifted, you can trade those in the marketplace or peer to peer, but those are not really gift items, try to give stuff that is an "Equip" item, like shoes, socks, shorts, shirts, glasses, Ect. That should solve your problems. ^_^ (Also Monthly items and giftboxes, [The ones with "Enchanted, Magical in the title] are a great way to make someone really happy)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:59 am
To whoever gifted me the Ocean Cut Off Shorts,

THANK YOU!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs, help them hatch! Please!!
Pinkie needs the clicks FAST, PLEASE!!

Champagne98

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:09 am
Thank you for the Red Cat Collar! Meow. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:04 am
Thanks to the fellow chickasaurus who gave me the Lusty Scoundrel! heart  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:30 pm
It's a good thing I like GIVING so much... *sigh* redface  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:32 pm
That was not in response to the above but rather a FAILED attempt at saying I have given a bunch but not gotten any. redface Hee hee!  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:31 pm
Thank you thank you thank you! *flashes her earrings tantalizingly* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:13 pm

I’m questing green and white body dyes!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs and hatchlings to save lives!

Those are cute!
EDIT: Forgot my dragons. rolleyes

Check out my profile to see their names (I don't name eggs.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Donations are greatly appreciated – I link to your profile!

Special thanks to: washu-2004, Kasai Kouken, reigha, Phantomofuropera, SlaveToBlood, Blade_With_A_Name_On_It, and Champagne98!

The Dinosaur Next Door

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:26 pm
They are really pretty earrings Kipluck! biggrin Oh- and your hedgehog is SO cute! I had one for a pet when I was young. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Is your hedgehog a Wonderland?  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Is your hedgehog a Wonderland?
Yes, but I don't think it the full Wonderland set now... I THINK you might be able to get it cheaper as a pinball now. I am not certain.

Someday I plan to have a real hedgie in my family. My sugar gliders do NOT think so but I believe we have an ABUNDANCE of mealworms and should share with a prickly baby.

And by the way whomever gave me the chubbie chicky peeking (and peeping?) up behind me... THANKS!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games