Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:02 pm
Kipluck
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Is your hedgehog a Wonderland?
Yes, but I don't think it the full Wonderland set now... I THINK you might be able to get it cheaper as a pinball now. I am not certain.

Someday I plan to have a real hedgie in my family. My sugar gliders do NOT think so but I believe we have an ABUNDANCE of mealworms and should share with a prickly baby.

Awesome, I love animals. I only have two cats 'cause my mom hates rodents and small mammals. I wanted rats for the longest time. Are sugar gliders more squirrel or cat?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Kipluck
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Yes, but I don't think it the full Wonderland set now... I THINK you might be able to get it cheaper as a pinball now. I am not certain.

Someday I plan to have a real hedgie in my family. My sugar gliders do NOT think so but I believe we have an ABUNDANCE of mealworms and should share with a prickly baby.

Awesome, I love animals. I only have two cats 'cause my mom hates rodents and small mammals. I wanted rats for the longest time. Are sugar gliders more squirrel or cat?
Squirrel in size and shape. Cat in Diet and tendency to attack small moving things and scratch the crap out of your fingers. Sort of like having a feral kitten... who can fly... but is never house trained... but likes puzzles like a small monkey.

They have quick minds AND opposable thumbs. They will hunt in a team and take down parakeets. They will eat mice, crickets, etc.. They LOVE sweet fruits and veggies. They bond strongly to you and like to GROOM you. Sometimes that hurts. But it is FUNNY! They will comb through your hair... and occasionally decide one needs to come out, or WORSE decide you should remove a mole. THAT I tend to stop. I love them. But they are DEFINITELY high maintenance and NOT easy pets (unles you are keeping them wrong.)  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Kipluck
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
Kipluck
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx

Squirrel in size and shape. Cat in Diet and tendency to attack small moving things and scratch the crap out of your fingers. Sort of like having a feral kitten... who can fly... but is never house trained... but likes puzzles like a small monkey.

They have quick minds AND opposable thumbs. They will hunt in a team and take down parakeets. They will eat mice, crickets, etc.. They LOVE sweet fruits and veggies. They bond strongly to you and like to GROOM you. Sometimes that hurts. But it is FUNNY! They will comb through your hair... and occasionally decide one needs to come out, or WORSE decide you should remove a mole. THAT I tend to stop. I love them. But they are DEFINITELY high maintenance and NOT easy pets (unles you are keeping them wrong.)

They sound really great. I would love to keep one, but I just can't handle a high-maintenance pet...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:56 pm
Thanks for the soot face smile (sorry this response is a bit late...been away sweatdrop )  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:04 pm
Thank you for (I think) the flan; my gift glitched when I opened it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 pm
Dang...seems gifting is down again... sad  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Champagne98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 pm
It's not just gifting but almost everything in Gaia that's down right now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet Passion Rose
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs, help them hatch! Please!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:39 pm
Yup, practially everything is down, including gift giving, gold, the marketplace. . . . it stinks. >_<  

Alantie Mistaniu

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 pm
Well, what can you expect, really? We have a team of well-trained monkeys in the wiring. It's perfectly reasonable to expect a few bugs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:07 am
This is such a good idea! Time to start scouring the wishlists~!  

Florals

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Yay! Sounds like fun! *gives gifts* ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 pm
Kals is questing again!
Hm, was gifting fixed when they announced that the inventory database thingie was fixed the other day? *rummages through inventory to find out*

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
PM for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

PandyChibi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:03 pm
It seems that it was because I was able to give a gift ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Well, that's great. Now we can all send people random stuff again!  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:52 pm
Thank you for the paper cat ears. I never knew they actually looked ok on my head. ^_^ I'll see what I can do with them when I've finished milking this glitch for all its worth.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games