Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:13 am
woo hoo aretoo pics! *does happy dance* and doggy looks pudgy in the pic, also very guilty like some evil was just committed and doggy doesn't want to own up to it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:13 am
DOG DO WANT. <3  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:17 am
That's the same look and pose he gives if you ask him if he wants a bath... (usually referred to as "the B-word" so as to not freak him out. He doesn't seem to have caught on yet...)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:19 am
puppy hasn't figured out what bath means yet... don't know how long that will last, though I'm usually holding her anyway by the time I say the word xd  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:53 pm
Heehee, Are's bent over backwards in his pics >.<
Wait... I'm not one to talk since I'm bent over backwards with a cat on me in one of mine... Ah well...

And your doggy is uber cute! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Aww, how cute! xp  

Dawna Celeste

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Look! A random pictures! 8D

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:17 am
Chexednut

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SAVED!

on a more serious note, as I told you last night, soooooooooooo cute ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Arcanas
Chexednut

User Image
SAVED!

on a more serious note, as I told you last night, soooooooooooo cute ^_^

Pft~ The camera isn't taking as big of picture as it did before, so. The resolution is a little off. >/

@Psycha: I envy that green grass in the background~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Chexed Nut

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Well, I'll put up the pics of my 'makeover' later... But here's a video I'd been meaning to put up for forever. Yeah, it sucks >.<
My friends and I made it in a day for an English assignment I had ^.^;

Romeo and Juliet vid  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm
Hurrah for Gabe the Wonder Dog!
And Lobo, it's actually fairly decent, as English student productions go...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 pm
Heehee, thanks? ^.^;
A bunch of the other groups did better, but that's just because they made Jordan and Justinian(two seniors) do everything for them >.>;

Anywho, here's the only 'decent' pic of me in all of this >.< (from a month or two prior >.< ) The slight stretch is okay, right?
User Image

The makeover starts here...
User Image

Goes to here... And here... And even as far as this...

Before ending... here...
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:18 pm
Goodness me, it looks like you're turning into the joker...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:21 pm
Yep... that's what happens when I let Esther near my limited supply of makeup and my face... Joker obsessed friend, right? ^.^;
Did you see the intermediate pics? She had my hair sticking straight up! (which is why my hair was wet and mussed... I stuck it in the shower to get the gel off and towel dried it some)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games