Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Hedron: he didn't quite understand but obliged. he got out and dried himself off than put his full suit on and exited with her. he held her close and walked down the hall til he saw the group facing toward Nerius, he stands next to Ashoc and held her close to him staring Nerius down with murderous intent in his eyes.

Scuttles rolls in between the two groups and unravels aiming his miniguns at them and then Owen got behind Scuttles and aimed two machine guns at Nerius

The blood knight in the water comes up and blocks Nerius' end of the hallway and aims a rifle at Nerius and anyone else besides his fellow blood knights.

Dr. Lore: "EVERYONE! Weapons down. discharge your weapons!"

Dr. Kallen: "Whats the meaning of this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Curiously, Nerius had gently probed each of the surrounding minds for information on the recent events, in hoped that he would find something to set his mind right again. His eyes stared blankly around at the gathering crowd for several moments, and he barely noticed when a multitude of weapons raised level with his head.Though he couldn't feel the blood knights, as they were not human, and could not, by any means, gain anything from Hedron, he could feel the tension spike in the air around him. The resulting shock wave shot through his subconscious, and he snapped from his mental daze.

His eyes widened as they focused on Ashoc, though they could not identify her. He searched his mind, digging through scattered memories and thoughts. The gunslinger was familiar, as were Hedron and the elf. He vaguely recalled the machine being, Daedalus, but had absolutely no memory of Ashoc. His eyes narrowed on each of the weapons being aimed for him, and he smiled a half smile. "Apparently I'm not as welcome here as you thought, Doctor," he said softly as his eyes focused on Hedron's death gaze.

"Look... I don't really know what's going on. Apparently I've done something terrible, but... I'm sure it's nothing a bit of gunfire couldn't fix. I must warn you though. If you shoot me down now, I'll only have a reason to retaliate. As of now, I have none, and it would be unwise to give me one." He was speaking slowly and calmly, urging his temperament to remain at its cool, calmed state. A white mist flowed from his hands as the frost covering them began to melt slightly and flash to steam.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:21 pm
Roland quickly thought of what he knew of Nerius, his attacks and such. Based on his conclusion, he used the energy of one glove to form a shield. The other hand was used to form a sword. He then waited to see exactly what was going to happen, waiting to see which portion of the "fight or flight" reflex would be the best course of action.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:31 pm
Ashoc searched through Nerius' mind only to find... he was as confused as the rest of them were. And he didn't know her, a fact which she pushed to the back of her mind for later analysis. "Wait!" she called out to everyone, and stepped in front of Nerius. "Calm down, everyone. I have a suggestion. Let's do lunch. Talk with Nerius for a while. Food makes people happy. Or, water in Nerius' case. We'll be less likely to start a huge fight, and we might actually get some useful information. Just, take a deep breath, and relax." She tried to project as much calm as she could manage to the surrounding group, without digging too deep within herself, because only the very surface of her mind was calm. The rest was in an emotional turmoil. But she kept a calm appearance.  

Kerrigan_dragon

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:42 pm
The girl... Ashoc? He felt calmer... what? 'What is going on?' he puzzled, his skin beginning to frost over again. The frost covered his skin, glinting a bit in the fluorescent lighting overhead, and reached all the way to the tips of the hairs on his head, giving his an ethereal appearance. He nodded to the group around him, acknowledging the doctor with, "I don't mean any harm, Doctor... A talk... sounds nice..." He struggled again to remember more, but found only echoes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:57 pm
Roland relaxed a bit, but still kept his guard up. "Humph... well, whatever then." Roland made his weapons dissipate, and drew his gun and checked it. Loaded, just as it was last time he checked.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Ashoc sighed happily as people calmed down a bit, and she projected more own her own calm at seeing their calm. She took Nerius' hand, then took Hedron's hand, and pointed with her chin for the group to follow. "Cafeteria's this way," she said, picking through Roland's mind a little for the general direction. The more time she spent with people, or the more attached she was to them, the greater her ability to read them. At one time she could read Nerius' mind like a true telepath... She pushed that train of thought and many like it that wanted to emerge to the back of her head as she lead the group to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 pm
the Blood knights held their guns down as it seemed the heat was over as Ashoc took them to the cafeteria

Hedron: he clenches his hand into a fist ready to rip Nerius to shreds if he tried anything. he gives a light exhale that was kin of unnerving as he watched Nerius closely. he held Ashocs hand tightly

as they went into the cafeteris there many gourmet foods laid out on tables under lights to keep them warm, it seemed every meal you could find at a fancy restaurant was in front of them and were sorted by tables by appetizers, then meals in the middle, and desserts on the right. there were circular tables for people to sit and enjoy their meals

Owen followed Hedron and as did Lore. they watched Hedron closely in study and Owen stood guard at the cafeteria entrance as Lore followed them in to get food.

Lore: he takes the initiative and grabs himself a plate with two flat bread sandwiches and got a glass of water from the table behind it  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm
The girl's hand was almost hot against his as he followed into the cafeteria, the rich aroma of the gourmet dishes reaching his nose like ecstasy. When he did eat, he ate for pleasure alone, as his body was sustained by constantly filtering out needed nutrients from the water that cycled through his body. One could relate it to a constant intravenous drip flowing all throughout his body. He grabbed a plate and dished out a buttered roll with a few crab legs, selecting a bowl for a ladle of steamy clam chowder.

He sat carefully at a table, gazing around at the gorgeous and intricate decorations of the cafeteria around him. His mind still puzzled over the girl and her acquaintances, as he assumed they all were. His face clouded as he idly spooned a bit of chowder into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:33 pm
Ashoc looked around the room through other people's eyes for a moment in amazement, before sensory disarray and scattered thoughts rendered her mind's eye almost as blind as her physical ones. Ashoc picked up a plate, then frowned at the tables in front of her. No one was paying enough close attention to the food for her to be able to tell what was there; everyone's minds were all jumbled and going every which way. She didn't like this. It made her feel dizzy and helpless, not able to see where she was going. "Hedron..?" she asked slowly. "I'm getting a headache, and I can't see what food there is. Would you get some food for me too, hun? Just a selection of an appetizer and a meal, I'm not too picky, but I can't see..."

She followed Nerius, holding a hand to her head as she went. She was pretty sure that she'd normally be able to handle the confusion fine, but seeing Nerius again had rattled her. She sat next to Nerius at the table and closed her eyes, simply smelling the air and trying to ignore the many trains of thought carrying on inside her head.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:48 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc looked around the room through other people's eyes for a moment in amazement, before sensory disarray and scattered thoughts rendered her mind's eye almost as blind as her physical ones. Ashoc picked up a plate, then frowned at the tables in front of her. No one was paying enough close attention to the food for her to be able to tell what was there; everyone's minds were all jumbled and going every which way. She didn't like this. It made her feel dizzy and helpless, not able to see where she was going. "Hedron..?" she asked slowly. "I'm getting a headache, and I can't see what food there is. Would you get some food for me too, hun? Just a selection of an appetizer and a meal, I'm not too picky, but I can't see..."

She followed Nerius, holding a hand to her head as she went. She was pretty sure that she'd normally be able to handle the confusion fine, but seeing Nerius again had rattled her. She sat next to Nerius at the table and closed her eyes, simply smelling the air and trying to ignore the many trains of thought carrying on inside her head.

he gives a sigh softly and nuzzled her cheek. he din't know about having an enemy back, especially one that tried to kill him specifically. he goes and gets Ashoc a lobster dinner and some mashed potatoes with a small salad, he gives it to her and then goes to get him the same in exception of the salad and mashed potatoes. he sits by Ashoc and gives a near empty hum then began eating.

He felt very uncomfortable now, he felt vulnerable at the armor and felt he was being watched, then adding Nerius to the equation and Ashocs unexplained liking to him. He felt out of place all of the sudden and then realized he stopped eating he was thinking so much, he starts at his food again keeping silent  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:26 pm
Roland looked around the room, then sat down at the table without choosing anything to eat. Over the years, Roland had trained his body to function just fine without food or water for several days at a time. Still being extremely cautious and paranoid, he did not trust the food, nor did he trust anyone else. He then waited for people to start conversing about the subject, as he didn't exactly know where to start.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Ashoc looked at Hedron with concern. "It's ok, hun. Just making sure no one goes crazy, is all. I mean, it'd ruin the nice dinner plates if someone started a fight." She began cracking open the lobster as she spoke, and leaned against Hedron affectionately. "Anyways. I suppose we're all wanting to get started. Not sure if Nerius remembers my name, but I'm Ashoc. And Elcia seems confused, so I'll explain. Nerius killed himself in front of me. I felt the ice go into his heart, felt his spirit dwindle and get put out, felt that point where I can no longer feel the pain of another, because they have gone where I can't follow, etc. He died. I felt it. But now he's back, inexplicably. So, Nerius, would you kindly tell us how you rose from the dead and found your way here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:12 pm
The mysterious girl seemed to know all about him... "Died..." He had no recollection of such an event. "I... I really don't know what you're talking about... I remember cold... but then everything was warm..." His eyes rose from his plate to Hedron, locking on the other's eyes with vice-like intensity. "I don't... I don't remember you, though I know your name is Hedron, and I feel, for some reason, that I should hate you. I don't remember -you- either," he said, looking into Ashoc's blank, pale eyes. "I have traces of memory of... was there some sort of battle? Terrible... it's... See, it's all broken." He felt himself getting frustrated at the broken thoughts.

"Look... All I'm sure about right now is that I can do this..." He thrust his arms out beside him, igniting his palms in a jets of steam mixed with flash-frozen ice. The resulting torrent of phase-shifting liquid hissed and sputtered as it flew up in a fountain and dissipated into invisible vapor. Then he calmly folded his hands on the table in front of him. "I can control water... I know when I opened my eyes the first time, I was in a field... I was approached by... by a creature who pried my mind open and attempted to rummage through my memories..." He rubbed his head tenderly, remembering the pain vividly.

"He left a device, which I assumed to be a beacon of sorts... I sat down beside it, and the next thing I knew, I was waking up in a tank of water... here... to find you all..." He stared around at the group cautiously, avoiding the gazes of Roland and Hedron. "That's... that's really all I know..."  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Ashoc folded her arms and rested against Hedron, feeling thankful that he was there. "He's telling the truth. Or at least, what he perceives to be the truth." She looked down at her plate, once again unable to see what was there, and she sighed a little, her stomach growling. "Sorry for the interrogation, Nerius. You were my friend, once upon a time. Then we.. we had a falling out. Then you came back, and switched sides to join us, but it was a ploy to trick us, you betrayed us and sent us to a possible death trap. And later you were so torn up about it, you just... well. So here we are, and I think everyone here is confused." She reached for her fork blindly, feeling the different prongs of the different forks until she found the proper utensil, then she began eating her potatoes. "At least you can still control water..."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games