Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Cthugarai only had a moment to react before the claws of the frightful creature would slice his face to shreds, before he could even think himself his survival instincts took over striking out with his right hand and hitting the Illuminous Monster in the chest, instantly freezing its chest and left arm, but was unable to block its right arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 pm
Kerrigan dived forth with a snarl and ducked beneath the illuminous's claws and tackled it, changing sizes to grow to a giant just as her shoulder made contact with it. It flew back just as its claws were inches from Cthugarai's face. Kerrigan managed to smash the illuminous into the wall before she had to change sizes again before she would pass out. She scurried away as fast as she could, but the illuminous was faster, and impaled her ankle with one of its claws. Kerrigan screamed and sent searing magic that acted as acid towards the illuminous.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:51 pm
Just as the magic hit the illuminous it recoiled the slightest bit, and Cthugarai took the opportunity to strike. Kicking hard into the monsters left shoulder Cthugarai shatters the ice and a large chunk of of the illumnious' torso.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 am
Elcia bided her time by not attacking the creature, instead she went to stand in front of Viral and give him a time suspended pocket of space in which to regain some strength.

"You need to stop getting torn to shreds." She said keeping an eye on the creature and checking to see if Llan was relatively alright.

Bits of ice glanced of her bubble making ripple effects on its otherwise invisible surface. Please be done for., she kept hoping, but it was too soon to know as it bellowed in pain.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 pm
Grunt: *It starts letting out a high yell and it ended with a final loud screach that broke the ice off its body while sending a loud painful ringing into their ears* *The monster jumps onto the ceiling and starts crawling quickly towards Kerries as she was injured badly*

Viral: *As the events took place he crawled over to a soldiers dead body and took his pistol* *He aimed and as the monster aimed for Kerries and he shot it in the ripped up chest that Cthugarai ripped off and shot it again in the stomach*

Grunt: *The monster let out some agonizing screams and the acid got to its heart and blood loss from it injuries started kicking in and it soon died*

Viral: Kerries! *He morphs back into his Talon body* someone get me over to her! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Cthugarai rushed over to Viral and gingerly picked him up and carried him over to Kerrigan and set him down. "Viral you've been here the longest and have been in contact with Zenaku, is there any weakness in those... Things?" Cthugarai asked with a shudder.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:34 pm
"I'm alright," Kerrigan assured Viral weakly, her head buried in her crossed arms as she lay sprawled on the ground, her bleeding leg at an odd angle. "Just caught me off guard is all. Are you okay?" She tried to turn her head to look at him, but whimpered slightly. "Think I pulled a muscle in my neck there when I tackled the illuminous there..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:51 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"I'm alright," Kerrigan assured Viral weakly, her head buried in her crossed arms as she lay sprawled on the ground, her bleeding leg at an odd angle. "Just caught me off guard is all. Are you okay?" She tried to turn her head to look at him, but whimpered slightly. "Think I pulled a muscle in my neck there when I tackled the illuminous there..."
It'll be fine <:3 *He oputs pieces of himself in her body and starts using the same technique he "healed" Elci with*

Well Ctugarai. There really isn't that much that can be done about the Illuminous. Superior firepower is pretty much the game but melee is near impossible. We were pretty damn lucky it was just one. those things usually come in groups of 50 ^^;

See, Zenaku made the illuminous to be better then humans by using less internal organs so they can survive and filling in the empty space with more muscles. Thats how they get so strong and because of the lack of needing so many organs they can take more hits. That and a lot of the nervs were shocked so they are resistant to pain. Their skin was made to be resistant to fire because of the frequent times they are usual around fires. and as you saw the ice can be taken out with that high pitch yell. The real bad thing is that the Illuminous grunts are just the expendable foot soldiers. there are way more then that being made in various areas around the world by Zenakus forces. So this little guy wasn't even the beginning of this nightmare

*After healing Kerrigan he started healing Draden and Llan* Anyone need healing? I got the time ^^  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:25 pm
Elcia went to see if the others where alright while Cthugarai took care of Viral and Kerrigan.
"This place is beginning to make me more than sick" she said angrily but quietly. "Lets hurry and go."

"Oh and another thing," she said turning back to Viral. "We are going to check to see if the cost is clear before we go through that door. I don't want another of these surprise attacks."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 pm
Elcia
Elcia went to see if the others where alright while Cthugarai took care of Viral and Kerrigan.
"This place is beginning to make me more than sick" she said angrily but quietly. "Lets hurry and go."

"Oh and another thing," she said turning back to Viral. "We are going to check to see if the cost is clear before we go through that door. I don't want another of these surprise attacks."
I agree. But that was a stray. There shouldn't be anymore then that near here 3nodding and we are near the book ^^  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 pm
"Better safe then sorry Viral" Cthugarai said sharing his head on the near miss the illuminous monster gave him. "Elcia, can you speed up time next to that door so we can open and close that door before anyone notices it's open?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:44 pm
Kerrigan moved her leg cautiously once it was finished healing, and stared at it in amazement. "Astounding..." she murmured, then smiled at Viral. "Thank you." She hugged him tight, then turned to Cthugarai and Elcia and their discussion. "I agree with Cthugarai. If not another illuminous, then there will be at least soldiers prowling around. I just want to get out of here already."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:42 pm
Draden: *He gets up and goes through the door* its clear. just stairs 3nodding *He goes up the stairs ahead of everyone and waits fo them at the door above.*

Viral: *He crawls and holds onto Kerrigan tightly* I think i'm almost ready to be able to fight :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 pm
"Yeah Cthugarai, I could definately make time fluctuate around us. Someone might see us but we might not actually be when they think we are when they go to attack us. If you follow me." She knew the concept was confusing and she was used to seeing eyes glaze over when she tried to explain it.

"We'll get out of here soon." she said resting a hand on Kerrigan's shoulder as they reached the bottom of the staircase. Elcia glance up the middle of the staircase she didn't see anything that implied that there was anyone up there but she kept her ears open. Even small noises carried well in stairwells so they made for bad hiding places.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:50 pm
Lobo stared at Elcia in awe. Time had always confused her. Why did everyone see a need for 'hours' and 'minutes' and such? And clocks! Someone who could understand, let alone control such a thing must be... Well, something special!

((Ech, I feel mostly useless right now, so here's Lobo being... 'special' >.< ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games