Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:13 pm
I will always care about you....
Just to let you know TSN, Your font really annoys me and actually hurts my eyes to look. I enjoy reading your posts as much as anyone else does but I have to actually look away or just skip you post's because it's so dreadful.

No offense <3
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:26 pm
Zaoth Kun
Just to let you know TSN, Your font really annoys me and actually hurts my eyes to look. I enjoy reading your posts as much as anyone else does but I have to actually look away or just skip you post's because it's so dreadful.

No offense <3
...Because I love you!

Not the font color as much as the size for me. I usually just skip it if I can't read it.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Yes when the size was normal size with the hot pink I didn't mind as much but now it's like

OMG GET OUTTA MY FACE D=
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:38 pm
awww but I like sizes and colors D: fine.

omg today I went to value village and i got a freaking E.T. lapel pin and a martha and the vandellas record! <3

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:14 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Midori Hayashi
Lyss The One In The Back
Lyss never read Narnia books.

And Lyss doesn't think she'll go see Prince Caspian.

Aw, that's ok Mika.

@ TSN: Only 1. *huddles in corner*

read them naow before you see the films. Prince Caspian is my favorite of them all. I refuse to see the films. Even though I stopped with The Horse and His Boy.

I just didn't get interested in the books that much.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:01 pm
So this is where the thread went... lol xd  

churrlo

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:17 am
Midori Hayashi
teh sexiful nerdy
Midori Hayashi
Lyss The One In The Back

Aw, that's ok Mika.

read them naow before you see the films. Prince Caspian is my favorite of them all. I refuse to see the films. Even though I stopped with The Horse and His Boy.

They are a good read (if you can figure out the flippin order) I got mixed up because the order is wonky......like The Magican's Nephew was the 6th book out but it's the prequel to the whole series, and some other ones I think I have not read two out of the whole series. But I read them in elementary school so I might go hunt for them again for shits and giggles.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:47 am
churrlo
So this is where the thread went... lol xd

Tell me about it >.< I was on it at the night and when I woke up in the morning it was moved >.<  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:33 am
I JUST found it yesterday I was like.. omg O:  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:11 am
Awiergan Resurrection
THIS IS EXITING.

OH BOY, I COULD EAT AN OCTOROK.

This has become a famous saying in between Midori and her friends!

P.S. I am one of Midori's friends ! xd  

Kayia Hayashi

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:40 pm
WHO ARE YOU D:<  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:55 pm
pineapple07
Midori Hayashi
teh sexiful nerdy
Midori Hayashi
Lyss The One In The Back

Aw, that's ok Mika.

They are a good read (if you can figure out the flippin order) I got mixed up because the order is wonky......like The Magican's Nephew was the 6th book out but it's the prequel to the whole series, and some other ones I think I have not read two out of the whole series. But I read them in elementary school so I might go hunt for them again for shits and giggles.

actually, Magician's Nephew is the only book placed out of order, to my knowledge and should really be read after The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe in my opinion because it explains many technicalities which one may not understand before reading that. Also in The Silver Chair, which I liked alot, a character whose name I believe is Janus shows up whom you wont get the reference to unless you've read both of those books. It's not bad, though.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:02 pm
when i read the books they had numbers on the sides mrgreen prince caspian was my fav too. And the guy who plays him actually kinda looks like what i imagined him to, which is really good ^_^ im so excited, i cant wait for it to come out  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:03 pm
Ok so I own 3 of the books... would it cheaper to buy the other books individually or just get the Giant Narnia book with all of them inside it?  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:23 pm
churrlo
Ok so I own 3 of the books... would it cheaper to buy the other books individually or just get the Giant Narnia book with all of them inside it?

i dunno, its probably cheaper to get them seperately second hand  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games