Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:50 am
icekat2
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2
sniff sniff i think i shall have another coke-a-cola please cry

*Cole manifest in front of women and holds out a coke-a-cola* "Sorry for my rudeness earlier, young lady, but it seemed I misinterpreted anothers situation and let my eagerness get a hold of me. smile *Smiles while still holding the drink out.* "If you would be so kind as to give a foolish man a second chance, I would love to sit and be in your company."

redface well um... sure i would enjoy that very much thank you um... oh I'm Icekat *slowly stands up and wipes the tears from her eyes and thinks uh silly you let them see you cry again* Hee hee well i feel better now *sees coke-a-cola in coles hand* 3nodding is that mine ooooo thank you thankyou this is my favorite. hee hee redface

*Cole turns to Icekat and gives a worried stare then turns to Jman* *Sigh* *Turns back to Icekat and with his head down stands up and turns to Jman.* *Stops and turns back to Icekat with a smile* "Don't worry, Icekat, I won't make the same mistake twice and be the the cause of your tears." "I'll be back in your company before you finish that drink, and nothing else will cause me to abandon you again, it's a promise." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:27 pm
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2

*Cole manifest in front of women and holds out a coke-a-cola* "Sorry for my rudeness earlier, young lady, but it seemed I misinterpreted anothers situation and let my eagerness get a hold of me. smile *Smiles while still holding the drink out.* "If you would be so kind as to give a foolish man a second chance, I would love to sit and be in your company."

redface well um... sure i would enjoy that very much thank you um... oh I'm Icekat *slowly stands up and wipes the tears from her eyes and thinks uh silly you let them see you cry again* Hee hee well i feel better now *sees coke-a-cola in coles hand* 3nodding is that mine ooooo thank you thankyou this is my favorite. hee hee

*Cole turns to Icekat and gives a worried stare then turns to Jman* *Sigh* *Turns back to Icekat and with his head down stands up and turns to Jman.* *Stops and turns back to Icekat with a smile* "Don't worry, Icekat, I won't make the same mistake twice and be the the cause of your tears." "I'll be back in your company before you finish that drink, and nothing else will cause me to abandon you again, it's a promise." mrgreen

*giggle giggle* Ok don't get hurt to bad cole please cause then i will have to heal your ailments  

icekat312

icekat312

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:30 pm
*in thought* wait that my be a good thing but i still don't want him to get hurt so i wont say anything  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:50 pm
Jman05
jak the wind god
*pulls out strange device and tosses it to Jman05 and says it will activate when he is near death, pulls out another one and tosses it to Cole* that will make it a fair fight...
Looks at the divice with a questioning glance "what the hell is this" ninja

a weapon...  

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:54 pm
-Cloud-Cole
jak the wind god
*pulls out strange device and tosses it to Jman05 and says it will activate when he is near death, pulls out another one and tosses it to Cole* that will make it a fair fight...

*Cole picks up the device and holds it up to the light.* "Activate near death? Fair fight? I never seen nor head of such a device and frankely I have no intention of using outside influences in my combats." *Cole places the device on the table* "If the device that you gave Jman and myself provides an advantage, then I can think of no other way to prove myself greater then fighting with a handicap." "No matter what this device employs, you may use it Jman." "If your not sure of your skills that is." *Mocking smile.*

No, when near death it pulls out your ultimate form, ripping your soul and your body in two and fusing their true forms until you have no energy left to sustain life in that form, and it then brings you back to your normal self...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:57 pm
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2

redface well um... sure i would enjoy that very much thank you um... oh I'm Icekat *slowly stands up and wipes the tears from her eyes and thinks uh silly you let them see you cry again* Hee hee well i feel better now *sees coke-a-cola in coles hand* 3nodding is that mine ooooo thank you thankyou this is my favorite. hee hee redface

Valant words are but banter...  

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:58 pm
icekat2
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2
-Cloud-Cole
icekat2

redface well um... sure i would enjoy that very much thank you um... oh I'm Icekat *slowly stands up and wipes the tears from her eyes and thinks uh silly you let them see you cry again* Hee hee well i feel better now *sees coke-a-cola in coles hand* 3nodding is that mine ooooo thank you thankyou this is my favorite. hee hee

*giggle giggle* Ok don't get hurt to bad cole please cause then i will have to heal your ailments

worry not, my healing powers are well noutured, i can aid you...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:46 pm
looking back at the device 'that thing will kill me" bows his head and clasps his hands with his first and second fingers up takeing in a deep breath he exhales with force smashing an invisible field covering his true identity and reveling his hideous deformty two small red horns and red bat wings. "there that feels better to not have to worry about the drain from "that high magic. his power seems to grow as the time goes by with out the over field. as he speaks two ornate gold swords appear in his hands cast in a redish glow and a blueish glow both looking like a dragon spewing flames for the blade crakcing his neck "Well shal we get going?" a wicked smile creeping across his face. strides to the door his wings pulled in. but still it seems like he is holding something back even though you feel demonic power radiating from him with a hint of a human gentility that calms at the same time.  

Jman05

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:31 am
*Thinks to self: o, goody, a demon*what plane are you from, or are you even from hell?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:43 am
oh my you very frieghtening jman and even though i haven't tlked to him much i know cole will win some how i know he will. thank you for the reasurance jak.  

icekat312

raiu1234

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:28 am
?(i need to log on more)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:33 am
Jman05
looking back at the device 'that thing will kill me" bows his head and clasps his hands with his first and second fingers up takeing in a deep breath he exhales with force smashing an invisible field covering his true identity and reveling his hideous deformty two small red horns and red bat wings. "there that feels better to not have to worry about the drain from "that high magic. his power seems to grow as the time goes by with out the over field. as he speaks two ornate gold swords appear in his hands cast in a redish glow and a blueish glow both looking like a dragon spewing flames for the blade crakcing his neck "Well shal we get going?" a wicked smile creeping across his face. strides to the door his wings pulled in. but still it seems like he is holding something back even though you feel demonic power radiating from him with a hint of a human gentility that calms at the same time.

eek "...Well now.......thats....interesting to say the least." *Turns to Icekat with a smile* "Maybe you should order a second.... *looks at Jman a second time* .....make that a third drink. If you wish you can come outside with us, Icekat." "Don't worry you won't get caught up in the cross fire. *Cole thinks to himself for a second then whispers something to the three chicks that are traveling with him. *The biggest one shakes his head and chirps something with his feathers ruffled looking at Jman.* *Cole shakes his finger in disapproval.* "Chirp." *says the chicks, and they jump down and hundle up close to Icekat.* "Please take care of them, they are still young and tend to want to rush into every situation." *Cole smiles and follows after Jman, adjusting his gloves to make sure they are tightly on, as well as tiping his hat upward to keep it from covering his eyes.* "Now that we are outside, do you want to make the first move, Jman, or shall I." twisted  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

yahyah21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:45 am
im new at all this but from the 3 day i been on this its fun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:46 am
and anyone looking 4 a friend i dont mine being anyone
friend  

yahyah21

icekat312

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:20 pm
-Cloud-Cole
Jman05

eek "...Well now.......thats....interesting to say the least." *Turns to Icekat with a smile* "Maybe you should order a second.... *looks at Jman a second time* .....make that a third drink. If you wish you can come outside with us, Icekat." "Don't worry you won't get caught up in the cross fire. *Cole thinks to himself for a second then whispers something to the three chicks that are traveling with him. *The biggest one shakes his head and chirps something with his feathers ruffled looking at Jman.* *Cole shakes his finger in disapproval.* "Chirp." *says the chicks, and they jump down and hundle up close to Icekat.* "Please take care of them, they are still young and tend to want to rush into every situation." *Cole smiles and follows after Jman, adjusting his gloves to make sure they are tightly on, as well as tiping his hat upward to keep it from covering his eyes.* "Now that we are outside, do you want to make the first move, Jman, or shall I." twisted

come to me little ones and lets go watch and cheer on cole we're gonna have to be careful though *one hops on her head one on her sholder and than the last jumps on her tail causing her to yelp* sweatdrop be nice to me please. I think i'll only need one drink though cause i'm not thirsty just anxious to watch this. um...I am a cat after all and i always enjoy a good fight. becareful cole heart  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games