Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 pm
Anton gaped. This was where he would be living? He couldn't believe it. This whole cave -no, house- could fit five of his clans in it! He turned to the girl Angel and looked her up and down, looking at her wings in particular.
"Why are you pretending?" he asked her, right in front of Kujaku and Dentar, "Those wings are fake."

Kujaku heard the beast and stopped, a curious look on his face. Fake? Her wings? Was that possible? He hadn't seen her actually use her wings before, and she was a shifter, so...
The thought delighted him. If she wasn't a Royal, she and Tori couldn't be together. He could tell Father and have them broken up. Then he could have Tori all to himself!
"What do you think he means by that Angel?" he asked with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:31 pm
"I assure you, my wings are as real as my legs and arms." she said smoothly, hiding the part if her that screamed in wrath, making her aura thrash about like an angry flame; the aura wings fluttering uncontrollably.
She turned quickly to Kujaku, the angelic face turning to a near sneer, "What do you THINK he meant by that Kujaku-san? Are you accussing me of fraud? I simply don't see how that is polite, and after I'd been hoping we might get over this little...spat." If him hurting her Tori, and constantly bugging her was a spat, that was. She looked to Sebastian for some help with the matter.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:40 pm
Kujaku smiled. "Well, it is a credible argument. I've never seen you fly as you are. Not once. You always shift. Why would that be?" He paused for a second, as if in thought, then continued, "Maybe it's because you just shift into a Royal form and pretend to be one of us."

Tori wouldn't stand for this. She wasn't really a Royal, but who cared?! Kujaku was being retarded.
"I've seen her fly on her wings," he said angrily, staring down Kujaku, "She's done it lots of times. She's a Royal, so back off."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:52 pm
"It is not a credible argument. I've flewn before, and I could show you, now." She could, in fact, use her wings, as she could any other transformation. She was just glad he was making the wrong argument. She smiled warmly at Tori, thankful for his obvious protest of Kujaku's words.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 pm
Kujaku looked at her, amused. If she couldn't fly then she was really digging herself into a hole.
"Let's see you do it then," he suggested with a flick of his hair, "You should be able to manage it right now, shouldn't you?"

Tori glared at Kujaku and looked back at Fang.
"You don't have to if you don't want to," he said, sounding worried and defensive.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:00 pm
"It's fine." Fang kissed Tori's cheek, before stepping back, and her wings easily tested the air, lifting her as if she were nothing but air, itself, she did a small circle before coming back down, "See?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:11 pm
Kujaku watched with a weary eye. Well, it looked like she could after all. But if the beast ha said something, there had to be a way to pin her down. He would just need to think about this. There had to be something. What was there though?
"...you walk free this time. I'm going to find something though. Something you can't fluke," he said with a calculating look, walking away.

Dentar didn't know what had just happened, and he really didn't want to know. He shrugged and walked off, leaving Tori and Anton with Angel.

Tori walked over and hugged her, glad that she did that. It threw Kujaku off.
"Geez Fang, you scared me," he said with a smile.

Anton shifted to his human form, looking between the two. "I thought your name was Angel," he said with a curious look, licking his hand and rubbing it over his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:16 pm
Fang hugged Tori and laughed a little. Duddenly, pulling back, she said, "Well, it...kind of is." She gave a sheepish grin, and stepped forward, in all seriousness, "If it isn't too much to ask....could you not ask questions? Please?" She was being sweet, modest...nice. One mess up, and she could lose everything. She could be put in the dungeon again! She could be...she could be...again. She couldn't let herself lose it all.

Meiyu patted her head, "Angel is her pet name, for most of us, anyway." He smiled.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:20 pm
Anton looked ate her with a tilt of his head.
"What's wrong with questions? I don't see any harm in them. All I want is answers." he cleaned himself for a second or two before continuing, "If you tell me, I won't tell anyone. Especially the blue-haired one with the attitude."
He was referring to Kujaku.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:28 pm
Fang tried a sad/tired smile, "Sometimes answers aren't that easy." she sighed, "If I give the answer you want. I have to leave. If I leave, there is no one to protect Tori." she stepped back to hold his hand, and looked up at him, taking her regular form, plus the wings.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 pm
Tori grabbed her hand and looked at Anton. His look was pleading.

Anton looked at the two and shrugged, grabbing his little sister's hand.
"Fine, I won't ask," he said, kneeling down and cleaning his little sister.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 pm
Fang sighed and smiled, and lightly leaned on Tori, "Okay, well, let's brighten the mood." She chirped, "Sebby, the food for his clan, group, thing? And, is there a room we should show them to?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 pm
Sebastion stood there and thought for a second, seeing the clan start to file in.
"The main dining hall," he said, pointing down the hall, "Dentar already let the cooks know about them, so I'll go tell them the Fire Dancers are here."

Watching all of his people walk in, Anton saw a red-haired boy walk in. His eyes were a green-yellow and he walked with confidence. Staring down at Anton cleaning Alra, he snarled.
"I loathe having to train under you, you failed hunter," he growled out, looking at the Skycutters. Walking up to Tori, he grabbed his hand and bowed to it.
"I am Foster, Your Excellency," he said with a smile, "I am also training to become a hunter of my clan, along with the orphan and his failure of a sister."

Tori watched him talk and started getting angrier and angrier. He ripped his hand away from Foster and resisted the urge to kick him.
"No-one in your clan is a failure or useless or whatever. You will get up and apologize to them or I will see to it you starve to death."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 pm
Fang hissed dangerously, "Watch your tongue!" she instantly went to Anton and his sister, taking an almost protective stance, and crossed her arms, "You are all equal to us, and speaking so rashly dishonors your tribe." She nodded to Sebastian, "Sure thing." She straightened, "Now, if you will, please follow this way." She motioned for the fire dancers to follow as she started towards the dining hall.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Foster kept his snarl to himself and turned to Anton, nodding and apologizing to him. Walking with the crowd he got smacked upside the head at least five times. He always said what he thought, and he didn't care what harm came from it.
Anton stood and looked down at Fang, picking up his sister and nodding to her. "Thank you."

Tori walked up to Fang and grabbed her hand. Well, they would have to deal with a timid cub, a cocky grown-up and a firecracker of a teenager. This was going to be interesting.
"They'll be fine," he said, looking up at them and winking.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games