Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:57 am
Michishige stepped up to the edge of the forest, and began to reach out with his mind. She definitely wasn't were she was the other night. But he thought she might be near there, so he headed towards the tree that she slept in the night before.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm
Jordan frowned and her eyebrows squished up a bit. "Well, I need to get to my next class in a half hour," she said, "And you have to work during lunch, right?...Why don't we meet up in the dorm lobby after school? I'll try to find somebody who can tell us where this map is, and you could try asking around too." Jordan was having a hard time staying calm; Maria's excitement on top of her own was making it very hard to keep from the prospect of ditching school. But she wouldn't do that. It just wasn't...in her nature. Suddenly a strong breeze picked up and ripped the map from Jordan's hands. "Crap! get back here!" she yelled. She flew up a bit, but it was too late. It had been blown into the woods. She landed back next to Maria and laughed, "Heh heh, whoops."  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:21 pm
((hey guys, I just added a quick-ish synopsis to the first page, and I'm planning on a major overhaul of the locations part of the campus so that people have a better idea of the place. I'm also gonna add a list under the battle dome of established I'ras training methods, too. Wish me luck ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:36 pm
((HAVE YOU ANY IDEA OF HOW LARGE THE FIRST PAGE IS?!?!?!? WOMAN!!!!!!!))  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm
((^^ XP maybe I'll make some stuff smaller or something...))  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:45 pm
((yay for overhauling XD))

Treya let out a small burp and giggle very slightly i guess that means i have had enough looking at the tree she decided to leave it as it was for now just in case any onimals would like an apple too getting up treya turned and climbed up farther in the tree till the broke through the canopy and into open sky smiling she breathed in the fresher air "it's doesn't hurt to climb trees every so often she wispered and smiled some more as she was about to climb down a peaci of old papper came flying by and hit treya in the face almost knocking her off balance and out of the tree quickly she huged the trunk of the tree and waited till her heart had slowed down very carefully she climbed down to a sturdy branch and sat down picking the piece of papper off her face she looked at it closer what's this she thought as she turned it this way and that she relized what it was and what of that it was quickly she rolled it up and tucked it into her sachell/ carrie bag and set to climbing the rest of the way down  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:55 pm
Michishge reached out again with his mind, this time farther than last time. The only problem with that was that it was harder to sense things at such great distances. He found a faint trace of something... he assumed it was a person, since it was larger than most things around, but it could have been an animal. Either way, he followed it, until he came near a person. She was up in a tree, so he stood under it, waiting for to descend the rest of the way down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:56 pm
((O: she has stolen teh map! (technically Jordan still has the original XP) I'ma go back to teh overhaul now...check in now and them, I'll tell everybody when I is done ^^))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:51 pm
|| biggrin I'll check on it. ||

Maria pulled on Jordan's hand, "C'mon!" She said, "Lets go find it. I wanna skip anywho. I have THE McDougall next." She said, emphasizing on the 'THE'.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:56 pm
((yeah, so...I'ma scratchin' the locations update, at least for now. Call me lazy, but I really do have other stuffs to do. I turned pretty much everything to 9 size font, so that should make everything a bit easier to look at sweatdrop ))

Jordan shivered a bit at the thought of the school's 'fun' teacher. "You really shouldn't...it'd be bad..and stuff." Jordan thought of Tele. He wouldn't like it...and though she didn't want to admit it, she didn't want to let him down. He was like a big brother to her. "I'll search with you until class time?" she said, posed more of a question than a statement.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:00 pm
Maria smiled, "Okay~ I could always tell the nurse I tripped and it took me a while to get to her." She said, knowing Mr. toolazytoremembername couldn't argue with an injury.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 pm
"Well, I don't support self-mutilation...but it is for a good cause." Jordan said. She looked around the forest, but she didn't see it. It had probably blown in a completely opposite direction.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:51 pm
Letting go of the trunk when she was only a foot off the ground treya landed and turned then let out a distressed squeak as she saw someone infront of her with a few quick moves she managed took knock back and over who it had been then quickly scaled the tree again till she was out of the persons jumping/sight range  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:02 pm
Rock sat down at the edge of the roof of the building and popped open the water bottle he was carrying and took a mouthful before putting the waterbottle beside him. He sighed as he let the wind blow in his silver hair. Solitude was all he really knew, as it was all his parents gave him in terms of emotions. He shut his eyes and rose his right hand upwards and the water rose from the bottle. He made it dance around him in the air, watching the sunrays reflect light through the liquid before his eyes, forming it into shapes and animals, trying to find a way to distract himself.

((Attemps... *crosses fingers* Maybe... Is there a river in the forest? Just a question like that XD))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:04 pm
Michishige sighed as he stood up. "Man, someone has social issues." He looked up the tree, and unfortunately couldn't see her, but knew she was up there. "Hey," he called out, "I won't hurt you. C'mon down. Remember me from the other night? I didn't tell anyone you're here."

((I believe there is))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games