Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nox!ous

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:29 pm

Omgsquee..Wuz invited. -Goes all happy lyke-
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:41 pm

=o

My name's...Yun..o_O i'm 15 years old. =) and...i'm..bi..>.>' uhh...i'm quite obsessive...=| oh..i was invited...='D i feel proud.

Mak Mak

Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Clambake 200

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:43 pm

Hi! Firstly, thanks for the invite! This is the first non-spam guild that's invited me!

About me: My main nickname both IRL & on screen is Jewels, & it's kinda close-ish to my real name & I like it so blaugh . I'm 21 (22 in June) & engaged (my fiance is on Gaia & I live with him as well). I was born & raised in Canberra, Australia but have sinced moved to Melbourne.

I love theatre (acting as well as watching), books, magazines, music, movies, animals (especially ones that are cute & cuddly), clothes, jewellery, plants (including gardening), arts & crafts, my friends & family, cooking & *shock horror* my workplace (it's a customer service call centre, my workmates are fantastic & I think my manager is possibly the greatest manager in the world... I'm new & I don't plan to work there forever, but itll do just fine for the next few years until I decide what I actually want to do).

I'm also terribly lazy & one of the biggest procrastinators around... I have a hard time keeping myself motivated for anything sad

Aside from that I am a very cheery, bouncy, bubbly person & I love to talk... alot... so I should stop now before I take up the whole screen! blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:45 pm

name/ nickname: Evan
interests: Gaming, technology and computers, astronomy, fashion, music... lots and lots of music, hating this world
fav. music/ band: Marilyn Manson tied with Seether
height: 6'5" i'm serious- i am six-foot-five
favorite song: probably Our Truth by Lacuna Coil

Zwiebelsaft!

Saej

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:56 pm

Name's Saej. 'nuff said.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:00 pm

Hello... the name's Violente. Call me Kyle if you want. I'm interesting in computers, graphics, my martial arts, and my swordsmanship. There's my little introduction.

Violente

VENOMeyeliner

Eloquent Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:00 pm

Hello,
I'm new,
I was asked to join!
Lol
My name is Candie^-^
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:01 pm

My name is Song and I love music, my favorite bands currently being Aerosmith and Switchfoot. I like writing and Gaia-lurking. 3nodding

Song of the Rain

7,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Anee-Seikyuu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:09 pm

Mah name's Megan. <33.
I like Green Day and Fall Out Boy.
Billy Talent rocks too.
I'm thirteen years of age.
I'm married to a girl named Arian.
I'm also married to a guy named Robert.
I am pregnant with Arian's child.
Arian gave me AIDS, too.
I'm a Libra.
I like wolves.
My nickname is Macabre Moose. Moose for short.
Yeah... I'm pretty weird. But I'm cool. ^^
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:07 pm

Hi! I'm Starlight_wonder, and i'm new to this guild! I'm 11, and my interests are drama, singing, dancing, and playing piano. My favorite band is Jump5.

Moonr!se

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Amphibological One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:15 pm

Hey everyone my name is Overlooked Genius or O.G. for short, i'm 17 and music is my life.........i think that's it.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:16 pm

Why hello! I was invited, and I figured, why not?

My name is actually Corey, but for Gaia purposes, I find it easier just to go by Aria. I'm 19 years old and come from a small town in Oregon. I love Oregon, but I'm in North Carolina right now attending college and studying Therapeutic Horsemanship. I ride and train horses, and give riding lessons when I'm at home. I mostly practice a style of riding known as dressage, but I'm not going to go into an explanation of that because I'm tired right now. Horses are my greatest passion, and have been for as long as I can remember, but I'm also very into the performing arts. I love theater, both acting and working behind the scenes, and I love to sing. I wish I could dance, but my mom made me choose between horse lessons and dance lessons when I was younger, and the horses won out. I also love to write, mostly fiction, but one of my poems was recently accepted to my campus literary magazine. I have a boyfriend. He lives in Oregon. We'll have been together 14 months on Tuesday. I get to see him three times a year, possibly only two next year, depending on if I can scrape together money for a plane ticket for spring break.

I'm generally a friendly person, but I like to play devils advocate. Discussions where everyone is agreeing tend to annoy me, because they seem more like rants, so I like to take the opposite side, even if I disagree with it, because I can argue a point that I don't believe in.

I am a Christian. I am not conservative, and I hate political parties.

I also have a habit of randomly getting sick of Gaia and disapearing for extended periods of time.

And I write long posts. I'm trying to stop, but it's late, and I'm tired, and I think in long thoughts.

Anything else you want to know? Or anything that you want to say to me? (i.e. your introduction post was too long) PM me.

AriaStarSong

wildlingoreiad

Snow Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:35 pm

woo! i was invited!

so my real name is whitney but everyone irl refers to me as Scrumptious or Cupcake.

I am a suicidegirl, my photoset was accepted but has yet to go live.

I am a girl after betty page, but i listen to stereo total, of montreal, bright eyes, and many other bands.

I am bi, but engaged to a wonderful man who treats me well.

anything else can be found on my myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/vagabond_vixen
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:44 pm

Woooho! I was invited, but I don't know what for. XD Still, I must rejoice!

Er...I'm Intarweb- planning on a name change someday, when I get off my a** and make some gold. Ch'yeah.

Looking at my profile will tell you much about me, young Padawan. I'm too lazy to tell about myself in detail.

In case you're even lazier than I am, I'll at least give you my age. I'm twelve- there, easy, isn't it?

And, remember: TOGETHER WE ARE LOTS OF GOAL, GOAL, GOAL! xd

Tentacoo Wape

StephiB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:32 pm

Hola, my name's Stephanie (but Stephi for short.)

I'm 15 in a few months (yay!!) and a Gemini (but I don't really believe in astrology).

My favourite subjects are maths and science, and I live in Melbourne, Ozland.

I also like reading (especially MM and the like), puzzling and frequenting various forums.

My musical taste tends towards Vanessa Carlton, Kelly Clarkson and the such, but this is subject to change.

I think that's about it. Visit my site (www.freewebs.com/manyhills/mmnews/stephispage.htm) if you really want to know more about me.
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games