Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:14 am
User Image

My wand is springy and spiraled made of acacia wood with a fairy hair core and is 8.5 inches long. I am 11 years old. I am enrolled as a first year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry! And, I don't know what house I am to be sorted into... my big brother told me there are four and something called the sorting hat makes the final decision.

"I don't know how amazing it is," Cathy said with a bit of a laugh, blushing. "I mean, it is only that my hobby is learning languages and I was fortunate enough my parents could afford to indulge my hobby. And, my brother said the same thing about the sorting, that it wasn't a big deal or something, just a hat that you wear for only a moment before it makes the decision to where you fit in the best, but my brother said it did take in his opinion on where to be placed." She shrugged, "I guess my brother isn't being completely unhelpful."

"I think I want to be placed in Ravenclaw, but that is because my brother is in the house, and someone has to make sure he gets out once a blue moon," She said with a chuckle. "Honestly, though, I have no clue what each house is like so I really can't say what house I want. My brother said something about it not really mattering what house you are sorted in and that one isn't really any better than another, but then again, he did say he wanted placed in Ravenclaw so I don't know if I should believe him or not."

Cathy smiled and said, "And, my brother said something about not telling me a lot because he didn't want me to have any biases going into Hogwarts like he did. I'm sort of miffed that he got to know about magic all along and I didn't find out about it till my Hogwarts letter came in at the beginning of the summer. It sort of makes sense what my brother said though about leaving me unbiased... I mean it gives you a cleaner slate to start with, right?"

I just can't wait to make new friends and meet new people! And I finally get to be at the same school as my brother! And to think we can all do magic, too?!

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:19 am
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny had followed behind Jer, shoving his trunk through the barrier, but had gotten a bit lost when a couple of students jostled him when he came out. Thankfully, it wasn't that hard to find his brother in the crowd and the young preteen made his way over, only to stop and blink at the crowd surrounding Jer. Well, this just got really awkward really fast. He shoved his hands into his pockets, fingering his ring in them while shifting from one foot to the other. If nothing else, he figured that maybe he could just stay out of the way while Jer talked. Then again, Jer was really good at talking. A lot. Maybe it was just him, but he kind of missed Rhys right about now. Caty too, he supposed, but definitely his quieter brother. He leaned against the wall and waited for either Jer to notice him or for the crowd to disperse a bit.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Well, my brother's pretty popular...
                                                    OOC: ...

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

xxxx

Teasing the ends of her hair, Mirbonna Ireham stepped onto the platform, eyes looking around in interest as the perpetual, hooded smile she almost always had on widened. Chancing a glance behind her, the redhead was met with a blank sight, her vision still Isla-free and brick-filled. Rolling her eyes, she looked forward again, taking in the view. Standing proud, the illegitimate heiress tossed back her locks, walking around instead to get a feel for it.

It was an interesting thing, being so far away for so long. She had been to a fair number of places, stayed in locations so far away from civilizations that it almost hurt to breathe but this was sort of different. For one thing, they'd have to do things themselves. Mirbonna didn't know about Isla, but she reckoned she was equipped enough for that. Hoisting her back a little higher on her shoulder, the redhead wondered how that would be. Would it be difficult? Would it be fine? Was she sure she could do this? She might have been better off, she thought with a crinkle of her nose in distaste at her actions, if she had contemplated such things before she was on the platform. At least then, she would have been able to get someone's input or something. What an idiot.

Fiddling with her jewellery, Bonna did her best to brush off the thoughts, chiding herself. "Jesus, it's like you have no self-confidence," she scoffed wryly at herself, the small smile still on her face. Besides, it wasn't as she was going to be alone-- her sister was coming with her. Well, maybe, she amended, glancing again at the brick wall. Either way, she would be alright. She wasn't an Ireham for nothing. If her father had had the guts to put up with her mother, then so did she and she could definitely do this.

i t ' s
l i k e t h i s y o u s e e ? - - -
p l a t f o r m 9 a n d 3 / 4
a l o n e
i t b e g i n s
i n t e r e s t e d
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 am
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya ran through the barrier with her little brother sitting on top of her trolley while her Mum ran behind her. Timothy didn't leave for Delicae for another few hours so he wanted to see her off and wanted a free ride on the trolley. The third year was excited for this year, she was a Reserve but she could only get better and she was taking electives! Two more years and she'd be taking OWL's, now wasn't that a scary thought? Her mum made sure she had everything, including her wayward bunny, and dropped a small sack of coins into her backpack as well as some snacks for the ride knowing that if she didn't her daughter would feast on sweets before the actual one at the school. The teen lifted her brother off her trolley giving him a tickle and hug before he and their mum ran back through the barrier to get him ready and left her to look for her friends.

Almost immediately Tanya spotted Echo and Gypsy but not before giving a double take at the older girls choice of clothing and color. More like lack of color she thought amazed at how almost low keyed her best friend's sister looked. If not for the bright colors in her blonde hair she'd have thought it was someone else! Shaking her head and making a note to ask about the change later she went over to her friend, ok she sneaked up behind him when he wasn't looking. Partly to continue her yearly "Screwing With Echo," but also because she wasn't sure if he was mad or not about what had happened at movie night. He couldn't say that she didn't have results considering the two were happily dating (and she was pretty sure rumpled clothing was a good indication of that fact) but he might still be a tad...snappy. So, like the sensitive caring friend that she was, she stood behind him and dug her pointer fingers into his ribs for a quick jab and tickle before soothing it with an equally quick hug. "Heya, Echo. Ready for the new school year? And what I mean is, are you ready for the fact that you and Kas are now dating and can be as cuddly and adorable as possible in Hogsmeade now that we can finally go?" Tanya asked with a giggle and sly grin.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

Cara MiaKitty

WearingWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: EchoThinking: Please no snappyOOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

♥ Muggle Born ♥ Orphan From Birth ♥ Unsorted ♥

You may ҭђเภк you've had it г๏ยﻮђ
                                                            ҭгұ to ﻮเשє it up.
                                                            But when ұ๏ย think you're รҭยςк
                                                            Just ﻮ๏ another ฬคұ.

Cash wandered onto the platform quietly. He had meandered ahead of all of his family, who of course had shown up to say good-bye to them all. There was him, and his adopted siblings. They were all first years this year. He sighed and mussed up his hair as he headed off into the crowd. He stared down at his feet and walked along silently, not caring what any of the students around him had to say. He wasn't even sure he was interested in this whole magic thing. Sure his whole family was magical, but as far as he could tell he couldn't control this magic stuff worth a damn. He'd literally thrown Marius over the banister at their house once because he got angry.

His brother could have died because of him! Sure Marius had been fine because Adrian had been their to stop his fall, but Cash was certain his magic was dangerous and bad news. He sighed once again and flicked his bangs out of his face. Right as he went to look up from his converse, he spotted a girl that was way to close to him, and before he could stop, he ran right into her. He gasped and stumbled, catching himself and then reaching out hands to stop her from falling too.
                                                            "I'm so sorry!" He whispered, shell-shocked. He was already making a fool of himself in this magical world. Obviously he was doomed to fail. Hell running through the brick wall had been terrifying, let alone now almost knocking over a fellow student!

Don't ใєҭ go of good ҭเ๓єร!
                                                            And let the ๒ค๔ ones know you feel ғเภє!
                                                            And wear your ђєคгҭ♥ out on ұ๏ยг
                                                            sleeve.

ใ๏νє, is all you ภєє๔

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxx

T'was sort of different from what she'd expected.

Okay, so there were a few people milling around-- definitely could have happened, definitely did happen, but she hadn't really expected to be a participant in said occurrence. More often than not, it was other people falling and being bowled over while she watched amused and perhaps a bit scornfully from the sidelines. In her defense, however, there was little reason for them to trip-- there was a rule about not donning heels you couldn't handle. But she was digressing.

It was sure footing one moment and then the sudden sensation of a push and losing her balance, which was terrifying up till the point she was sort of hauled back by the person she had deduced to be the reason for her almost-fall, further strengthening her theory with the boyish "I'm so sorry!" that she heard from somewhere behind her. Stepping back once she had regained her footing with an amused laugh and a raised brow, Mirbonna shook her head, looking over the taller figure with her usual smile. He looked pleasant enough, the redhead noted, curious eyes taking in every nuance she could see of this new person. Who knew-- plenty of people came and went in her life, anyone could be one of those people. Extending a hand, she smiled, remembering her manners. "Not a problem," she laughed, looking up at the other, cut-glass accent sticking out. The upper-class ting was obvious in the way she spoke, which was a little irritating sometimes, but she figured it was one of those things she couldn't really do anything about. Shrugging it off, she continued. "Mirbonna Ireham. Pleasure to meet you, are you a first year too?"

i t ' s
l i k e t h i s y o u s e e ? - - -
p l a t f o r m 9 a n d 3 / 4
a l o n e
i t b e g i n s
i n t e r e s t e d
s i n g l e

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

♥ Muggle Born ♥ Orphan From Birth ♥ Unsorted ♥

You may ҭђเภк you've had it г๏ยﻮђ
                                                            ҭгұ to ﻮเשє it up.
                                                            But when ұ๏ย think you're รҭยςк
                                                            Just ﻮ๏ another ฬคұ.

Cash mussed with his hair awkwardly and nodded his head at her question. "Yeah.... Cash Meadows...or Roach now I guess? I dunno. Pleased to meet you."He gave her a genuine smile and shook her extended hand gently and then retracted his hand back to his pocket, shoving his free one in his pocket as well. He looked around the crowded station for a few moments before glancing at the scarlet train. "You wanna get a cabin on the train together? Its a bit crowded out here, wouldn't want to get knocked over.... again."

He chuckled at his own joke and shrugged his shoulders. For being an orphan he spoke a lot more sophisticatedly than his older brother. Then again Adrian's life had taken a rough turn when his dad abandoned him. Honestly the dude didn't really talk about his life before the Roach-Rojas family much. Cash didn't know anything besides the drug habits and the abandonment. And of course Marius didn't speak, but if he did, he probably would have spoken with a Russian or Norwegian accent or whatever. Which left Cash wondering if orphans were supposed to speak with bad language or not. Maybe Adrian was the outlier and Cash was totally normal.... probably not though. Cash's life never seemed to be normal.

Don't ใєҭ go of good ҭเ๓єร!
                                                            And let the ๒ค๔ ones know you feel ғเภє!
                                                            And wear your ђєคгҭ♥ out on ұ๏ยг
                                                            sleeve.

ใ๏νє, is all you ภєє๔

Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo walked onto the platform, smiling a bit, just getting back from Spain yet again. He enjoyed his month with his family and of course the month before where he stayed in the castle as well. Lexine visited his home with her family, which was really nice. That was the month before, but it was one of the highlights of his summer. But now, now was time for school and he wondered where his friends were. Lexine...mostly, then there was Warren, whom he didn't see much of during the last part of the year, then there was...Anastasia, the girl whom he didn't talk to at all during the summer or even ever since the altercation between him and Ashley. He just figured she wanted no part of him anymore because of what he did. If that is the case, that was too bad. He didn't know really. She was the only one who knew of his seer ability and his...problem with recurring memories, but he figured maybe she just didn't care about it. She hadn't said a word to him ever since that day he told her...and he regretted ever bringing his problem onto her.

He looked around a bit to see all the faces, noting any new ones that were probably first years, and some others that he had indeed recognized as students. He hoped that he would see one of his friends soon, because he wanted someone to talk to. He got bored rather easily at times, and this was one of those times.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
                                                        Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                        Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                        But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                        Said no more counting dollars
                                                        We'll be counting stars
                                                        Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη || ℱøʊґт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

The blond barely had time to respond to Gypsy before her arms were thrown around her. Hugging back, he put her at arms length and examined her. A small frown appeared on his face as he looked her over. Nearly three years he'd known her now, and Gypsy seemed to always surprise him. This time it was no different, but something about this change was different. Her usual bright and flashy hair was subdued to a blonde nearly similar to his own, if not for the touches of colour in her hair. Cocking an eyebrow, he shoved both hands into his pockets and cocked his head to the side. "Uhh, Gyp, anythin' wrong I need ter know abou', ya know, like 'ow i' seems like ya jus' changed all of a sudden. I mean, bleedin' bells, I ain' seen ya look like this b'fore. Ya didn' ge' abducted by aliens or summat like tha'. righ'?"

Okay, so maybe Jer could have phrased it better, but the truth was, he'd never seen his best friend dressed like this. He ran a hand through his hair and looked over when the twins and Kenny joined them, hoping they saw something wrong with this picture too. He was all for being an individual, but this was too far of a shift for what he knew Gypsy to be like, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not. "Garden, China plates, ya see this too, or am I bein' paranoid 'ere?"

════════════════════════
                                                        Location: Platform 9 3/4
                                                        Thoughts: Wot 'appened ter Gyp?
                                                        OOC: ...

I feel the love
                                                        And I feel it burn
                                                        Down this river every turn
                                                        Hope is our four letter word
                                                        Make that money
                                                        Watch it burn

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Eleven Years Old Unsorted Hogwarts Student Grecian/American Half-Blood

Kalin went through the barrier with his older brother pushing behind him as he stood directly in front of it and pushed. It made him look and feel like a little kid but he wasn't going to tell him that, he knew this was his way of holding on ot him before he had to leave. So, as embarrassing as it was, he allowed it. However when they made it onto the platform and came to a relative stop he slipped through Wyatt's arms to get a good look at everything around him. It seemed a bit bigger than the mundane side but other than that everything looked the same. They even had a cool red train waiting for everyone! "So, are you sure you've got everything you need?" he turned back to his brother as he looked over his luggage in the cart (probably trying to see if he snuck Angel in there somewhere). At his nod he just kept going. "Are you sure? Because it's not like at home where I can just pop in randomly and give you your missing homework assignment. I'm going to be like, a continent away and you'll have to be responsible and keep up with everything-"
"Wyatt!" Kalin finally shouted over his older brother's rambling both amused and a tad insulted that his brother thought he couldn't be responsible. Leaving your homework on the kitchen table three times and suddenly he can't be trusted! "I'll be fine. And even if you can't just pop in randomly you can still send me letters. I know I will. Promise. It'll-itl'll just be like when you were at school!" he said encouragingly with a grin. Wyatt gave one of his own thought both knew it was rather strained. Suddenly feeling a scratchy feeling at the back of his throat and pressure against his eyes, the young American nearly tackled his older brother's middle with a strong clinging hug. It was returned twice as strong and if either one felt a drop of moisture on their shirt neither said a thing. When they both felt composed they pulled back and wiped away any build up of water that might have collected at the corner of their eyes. Pesky allergies.

Kalin felt a soft pat on his head before a he was given his backpack and told not to get into trouble until the third day of classes. He assured him a week before something of consequence happened. With a laugh his older brother, his last true link to his life, went back through the barrier leaving him with a strong pull to run through after him like when they were younger. He reached up unconsciously to toy with the locket around his neck and felt a sense of comfort with that one action. He could do this! He grabbed his trolly and began looking for a place to stash when, like deja vu, a flash of color caught his eye. Trailing it he found its source to be the same girl he'd seen those weeks ago. Tasha? Tamara? Tan-Tanya! Tanya, fruit something or other. She had said she'd see him on the platform, so did that mean he could just go up and say hi? She seemed kind of busy with another boy and just looking at their familiarity gave his insides a twist. He wanted friends like that. Speaking of friends, where was Thane? He was going to Hogwarts this year too, right? Kalin sighed and decided that he might as well say something since his feet had been carrying him in their direction anyway. When he was close enough he tried to catch her eye with a wave. "H-hey T-Tanya." he croaked out allowing his face to flush in embarrassment.

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart
And I'll keep it in a bag, in a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me!
NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:10 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Chic at the Platformspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Another year, another opportunity... wonder when Daniel will show.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy rolled her eyes at Jer. "Seriously, Jer? No hey, how have you been, missed you, any of that? Rude," she told him, a finger reaching up to flip a lock of his hair. She gestured to the twins with a big grin. "At least someone has manners. Hey, guys!" she said, wrapping her arms around the two of them for a hug before pulling back, snickering at the response to her hair. It was unusual, for sure, but really, they were surprised? "Dude, I change my hair like every week and a half, you'd think you guys would be used to it by now," she said flippantly, shrugging. Honestly, she was a little shocked that they were still shocked... of course, that had been part of the inspiration for her current hair color and style. Straight and hot pink might be unusual to most people, but when you saw it in the mirror every day, it did get boring. Besides, Daniel liked the blonde... there wasn't any reason they couldn't both be happy, after all. Blonde on top to catch his eye, then teal and pink tips because, well, she was still Gypsy Lovette. Honestly, she didn't get what was so odd. She might be a bit more... subdued, than usual, but she had a new wardrobe to wear out, and she didn't fancy leaving her new duds hanging in her closet. Besides, it wasn't like she was going anywhere interesting; just the train ride, with her friends, and then she'd be in uniform and at school by the end of the night. No sense going all out. She didn't have anyone to impress... well, that wasn't entirely true, but the person she wanted to impress would probably appreciate the fact that she was wearing the top he'd paid for.

spaceShe shrugged again, crossing her arms, cocking an eyebrow, a devilish smirk creeping onto her face. "Although, since you asked, there is something new... I got to go to Paris over the Summer Break. With an older boy," she declared, eyes flashing. She hadn't quite gotten over the fact that Daniel's promises for the trip had been real. It'd been the most amazingly exciting trip, and she'd come back with some serious swag. She did feel just a teeny bit guilty, but none of it had been without Daniel's express permission. And really, if he hadn't wanted her to spend his money, he shouldn't have offered. She thought she'd been pretty well-behaved, actually. She couldn't been much worse, but the high from getting to see the Louvre had her in a good mood, so she'd gone easy on the guy. And of course, Shina had been with them for most of the trip. As a chaperon, which was both amusing and annoying. What was this, the Regency era? But, the trip had been to die for. And she was determined that she was going to have a boyfriend before Christmas break... given how much Daniel had done for her over the Summer, she figured she was at least halfway there already. It couldn't be that hard to get him to ask her out, right?

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:47 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: No one in Particular
Wearing:Back to my Natural Color
So the story is that Theo and I went on at least date this summer... why do I have a feeling nothing good about choosing to use that word?

Veronica Kiss had returned to her natural hair color, not caring if Theo preferred the other color. Hell, it wasn't like he had any right to mandate what she chose to do with her hair or how she dressed-even if they were really dating which may or may not be the story that ended up coming out or suspected if Alex mentioned something. It wasn't like she would deny it but she had long planned to merely brush it off if someone did have the nerve to ask with a 'Well, that's the story.'

She had spent the summer mostly hanging around Diagon Alley or working out in a boxing gym she joined on a whim or practicing her swing. She had gone on a coffee detox over the summer, though she was sure she would pick up the habit again soon enough when classes started. She had spent her summer focused on mourning her father but now, now she planned to hold her head high and act as if it didn't bother her nearly as much as it did. Besides, the news of his death had been on Muggle news, it wasn't like the Daily Prophet reported on muggle deaths by muggle hands, and if someone did put her father's last name together with her's well... not much she could do about it.

She pushed her trolley with Bessie, the barn owl, in her cage who was looking with what Ronna would consider a bit concern as she left her and the trolley with the conductor along with her broom. Apparently, the owl didn't seem to understand where her first owner went. Shaking her head, Ronna turned on her heel of her boots, used to the fact she was taller than many, and not caring heeled boots only added a couple inches to her already tall frame of 5'7". She twisted the single handcuff chain she wore as she inspected the crowd... there was who she assumed was Gypsy sporting mostly blonde hair which was weird but not enough to care, surrounded by Jer and the Walsh twins. She let out a sigh and made her way through the crowd, not sure if she wanted to run into someone she knew or not-though if it happened it happened. And, she was already confident she would act cool headed as if the first part of her summer hadn't been mostly funeral arrangements, dealing with her Dad's will, seeing her mother, or moving to London. Okay... maybe cool headed was never a good term to use with her, but she planned to act like everything was normal enough and she had a normal enough summer. After all, what good would it do to talk about the bad of her summer? It wasn't going to change anything.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{ OOC: free for interaction }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:40 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғoυrтн yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ snorted with laughter. "Yeah, but you usually go for the brighter colors. Still, I think blonde is cool. Nothing wrong with mixing it up now and then, yeah?" she said loyally, feeling very Hufflepuff-y as of right now. Then she smirked a little at the thought of all the blondes she knew currently. Her mother was blonde, Uriel was blond, Eleazar was blond, Vi was blonde, Jer was blond... It practically went on and on. Her eyes went wide at the mention of a trip.. to Paris.. with an older boy. "You did WHAT?!" she yelped, caught between envy and shock. "Heaven and hell, you're soooo lucky." she moaned. "And I thought we were riding high because we spent three weeks wandering around Ireland so Mum and Da could relive the glory days..." She sighed, shaking her head. "Paris? Really? And who's the bloke? What house is he in? You have to tell me everything." she insisted. Here she had thought she was rocketing toward adulthood because her mother had let her start wearing makeup beyond nail polish and lip gloss; her eyeliner was proof of that, and Gypsy was touring Paris. With a boy.

тoвy raised his eyebrows, though it was impossible to see them behind his shaggy hair. "Damn, Gypsy." was all he muttered in disbelief, trying to imagine his overprotective, control freak parents letting him go to Paris without them, but was more preoccupied with what Jer had just asked then this mysterious rich guy. He gave the Slytherin a slightly sympathetic look. "Girls are fickle, mate." He figured it wasn't any of his business whatever the Ravenclaw wanted to look like or dress like, and he didn't want his head bitten off. He'd made one (just one!) joking comment about Jess's shorts, which were about as short as any of the adults in the house would let her out in public in without having a heart attack, and she'd chucked a spoon at his head during breakfast. He could have died, he reflected grimly, from decapitation by spoon. Hey, it was probably possible.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:57 pm
I'm not yours, and you're not mine...
But we can sit and pass the time.
No fighting wars, no ringing chimes...
We're just feeling fine.
This is where we're supposed to be.
Sitting by a broken tree.
No tragedy, no poetry...
Just staring at the sky...

I like it here beside you, dear: Tired
You're even more than you appear: ...
And in the clouds my head is clear: No one
Every time you say hello: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S E V E N T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn was tired of summer. She was more than ready to be heading back to Hogwarts, even if it was for what would be her final year. She still didn't know what she planned on doing with her life, but yes, a job after her NEWTS would be nice. She needed to focus on studying this year... and making sure Morven got her potion every month. Just the thought made her cringe a little inside. She'd spent about a month teaching herself how to brew it, and thanking heaven that she was good at Potions. Morven would have to learn how to brew it herself eventually, or find someone else who could, because after next year Newlyn would be gone. Her brow creased in worry for what seemed like the umpteenth time, and she tried to force it away by smiling brightly at Elsie, who was regarding both of her sisters uneasily. "Isn't that Echo and Tanya over there?" she said cheerfully. "Why don't you go say hello?" Her blonde sister nodded warily and wandered over to them. Newlyn sighed and glanced down at Morven, who looked like she was on her way to her execution. "It'll be fine," she assured the girl, who merely scowled. "Go try and find some other first years. You should make some friends." The eleven year old rolled her eyes, and stalked off. Now all alone, the seventh year stayed quite still with her things. She felt in her pocket for Scratch, and then realized the mouse was not there. It had passed away right after they'd returned from Hogwarts. She'd found the poor thing had gone all cold and still. She'd cried, even though it might have been silly. It was just a mouse, after all, and an ancient one at that. She felt like she was always crying now. Wasn't she supposed to be the composed one? The Hufflepuff looked around for anyone she knew, hoping to see Chloe, or Miles.

SO HERE'S MY HEART, AND HERE'S MY MOUTH.

I could wait a thousand hours!
Stay the same in sun and showers...
Pick apart a hundred flowers!
Just to be quiet.
Tell me when you feel ready.
I'm the one, there's not too many.
Hold my hand to keep me steady...
Just to be quiet with you.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:31 pm
Waking up in a world surrounded by flames...
Where everything I liked is about to fade...
How could you be the one, if you're not the same?
If in the hands of gods, you have lost your way?
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!
No matter what it takes, I'll try to save the ghost lights...
How ever hard I pray to remake you mine-
I will never fall down!

How ever hard I pray: Uneasy
To remake you mine: I hope Newlyn's just worried about her NEWTS...
I will never fall down: Echo, Tanya, and Kalin
No matter what it takes: Platform 9 and 3/4

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Elsie didn't know what was going on with her sisters. Morven had always been unpredictable, to a certain degree but Newlyn seemed strangely distant and worried as of late. Maybe it was because she had to take her NEWTS this year. She hoped it was just that, anyways. She liked being close with her older sister. She made her way over to Echo, Tanya, and a younger boy she presumed to be a second or first year. The best part was that Echo and Kas were dating now. She smiled. "Hello, all." She gave the boy she didn't know a kind look. "Elsie," she introduced herself quickly for his benefit, and then looked around. "Where's your beau?" she couldn't help teasing Echo for a moment.

I'LL TRY TO SAVE THE GHOST LIGHTS...

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Waking up in the fog, the dust and the pain...
And of the sunny days, no traces remain...
How could you be the one, if you sail away?
Without you I can't stand the sound of the rain!
How ever fast I dance to make the sun shine-
I will never fall down!

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games