Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his uniform
And, Thinking // Just friends? Is Dori that dense? Or does he just think everyone else is?
spacespac

space Julius shrugged when his brother asked him about his date with Laena not bothering to mention his thoughts on the lecture-Julius had calculated that as the possibility if he had so happened to be caught. Julius had thought he'd have gone unnoticed, but luck was not on his side, and he wasn't that concerned. What else could his parents do anyways? Well, he was pretty sure they said something about docking his allowance or something, but it wasn't like Julius could really go anywhere to spend money in the first place. But, the more important question was what was going on with his little brother and Jess.

"Oh just friends?" Julius asked. "So you spend over a year drooling over a girl who is 'just a friend'? Hell, she went to the Yule Ball with you. And when 'you' asked her to it she practically tackled you in the middle of a busy hallway in her excitement to say 'yes'." Julius paused, not pointing out it was actually him who had asked Jess and was merely him impersonating his brother (thanks to a little transfiguration spell one of Jess's friends taught him to change his hair color to the right blue) and that it was weird for Julius when Jess had done so, because it wasn't like he was the one who liked Jess. Not that Jess was ugly or a horrid person, Julius just had a girlfriend he liked way better with and was in Julius's opinion way more attractive-but what Julius and Dorian liked differed just like their personalities did.

He rolled his eyes and said to Dorian, "Yeah, you two are totally not 'just friends'. No girl is that excited to go with a guy to some dance who is 'just a friend' and I am surprised you don't have a diary dedicated to how much you like her at this point."

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC smile )
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious in the Prefect Car with Julius
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously?! ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian glared at his brother, heavily contemplating taking off one of his sneakers and tossing it at Julius' thick, smug head. He flushed crimson, head turning away so the was glaring out the window because if he kept looking at the other boy, he might actually do it. "I don't drool over her!" he insisted, obviously annoyed. Then, his shoulders relaxed somewhat, and in an indignant tone, he added, "And... if I was, it's not like you could blame me! She's... !" He couldn't even think of what exactly she was, partially because he was pretty sure Julius would disagree, what with his obsession with his girlfriend and all. Also partially because the list was too damn long and sounded like something cheesy a guy would say in a movie. A girly movie. Ugh. "And you keep saying that, that she tackled you, but she seemed pretty damn normal at the ball. No tackling or excitement. More like she was trying to ignore the fact that I was being freaking weird," he said. If she'd been excited to go to the dance with him, he hadn't seen it. "She was probably just glad that she had someone non-creepy to go with. 'Oh, sorry weird guy I don't like, I can't go with you, I already have a date.'"He coughed lightly when he finished speaking, thinking that doing a stupid impression of a girl's voice had probably not been the best idea. But, he'd made his point. He was positive that he couldn't be the only guy to've asked her. Obviously, if she'd been excited to go with him, it was only because she had an excuse to turn down whatever other weirdo had asked her. Any tackling had been done out of gratitude.

spaceHe glanced back at Julius then, realizing that he was no longer glaring, but pouting, and forced the exasperated expression back onto his face. It wasn't particularly convincing; his eyes still held that note of sadness. "Even if... even if the world utterly lost its mind and she liked me back for some unfathomable reason... Jules, it's not... I'm a werewolf. What're the odds that she'd be okay with that? What're the odds that anyone's okay with that? Miles has a girlfriend, pretty sure that fills the quota for pretty girls who're able to overlook the fact that you're a monster in our pack," he mumbled, looking crestfallen by he time he'd finished. He'd lowered his voice as he spoke, figuring that they'd headed straight to the train and no one else was on, but still, it didn't hurt to be safe. He didn't need anyone overhearing his little confession... especially not any of the other prefects, he figured. He didn't need any of them taking it upon themselves to warn the younger kids off or something. He didn't think for an instant that there wasn't at least one of them who'd feel morally obligated to do so. If one of them overheard, he was pretty sure the whole school would know by the end of the feast, and that was a headache he definitely didn't need. Now, hopefully Julius would drop this whole thing about Jess. After all, even he had to admit that the werewolf thing was probably a deal breaker.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:19 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess hadn't seen much point in waiting around on the platform after she didn't see Jer or Gypsy or Dorian. She'd spotted Ronna, but she figured she'd leave Toby his girlfriend and maybe some of his pride. For now. Eleazar was keeping an eye on Vio, though she glanced continuously through the train windows at her young cousin and her youngest brother, chewing on her lip worriedly. She needed to talk to Eleazar. She knew he hadn't been telling the whole truth about what had happened to him this past summer and where he'd been, but he was really good at diverting conversation and slipping away from their parents, and they were afraid to pry too much in case he clammed up like he had when Thea died. He hadn't said any more than he'd had to. She had to corner him sooner than later, and hope he was shocked enough by it that he let some things slip. Jess was determined to be a better older sister, and she wasn't about to let her little brother struggle alone. There was no way in burning hell he'd ever talk to Uriel about it, Toby would say the wrong thing and it'd make him retreat even further into his shell... It was up to her, she'd decided.

She slowed her pace as she neared the prefect's compartment, hoping it wasn't totally empty, and paused entirely at the sound of voices. One of them was Dori's, the other's sounded like Julius's, and Dorian was doing a remarkably bad impression of a girl's voice. She both hoped he was imitating her and hoped he wasn't. After all, she'd rather him talk about her than some other girl, but she didn't want to hear bad things about herself. If he was talking about how annoying she was, she might cry. She forced herself to calm down and actually listen to the context of the conversation. She was just short of the compartment door, but the train walls were pretty thin. Dorian was saying something about 'if the world utterly lost its mind", and she held her breath instinctively, then listened as he continued. He was talking about her, she was sure of it. He lowered his voice as he spoke, and she had to strain to listen, so she could make out even less. What she did make out was 'something wolf', 'okay with that', 'anyone's okay with that', 'a girlfriend', 'pretty girls', 'overlook the fact', 'monster', and that was it. Unless she wanted to get caught by moving closer the door, she couldn't hear anything else.

It took Jess a few moments to process all of this. As far as she could tell, the brothers were talking about Dori's crush on her and his disbelief that she could possibly seriously like him back, for various reasons, but one of them seemed to be that he was... A werewolf. Suddenly that explained a lot. The overprotective parents, the thing that had happened to him that had landed him in the hospital, apparently partly why he reasoned she'd never be interested in him... Jess had to lean back against the wall and fiddle with her glasses, trying to get control of her thoughts. So. The younger boy she was desperately crushing on and whom she was worried might just be having a fleeting thing for her was a werewolf who didn't think she'd be able to get past that glaring aspect of him. What was almost hilarious was that she was more focused on the relief she felt knowing that he really seemed to seriously be into her. He'd obviously thought about what her reaction might be if he voiced his feelings to her. It quelled some of her nagging doubts and insecurities for the time being. Him being a werewolf seemed insignificant in comparison, and maybe that was petty of her but hey! She turned into a hummingbird! Granted, she'd chosen that and actively sought out that change, whereas she doubted anyone wanted to be a werewolf. How could he be a monster? Jess had seen monsters, monstrous people who chose to act the way they did. As far as she was concerned, Dorian did not fit that category.

But now what? She could hardly just walk in at this very moment- they'd suspect she'd overheard and freak out. Jess was determined to keep his secret, anyways. Maybe she could find a way to bring it up later without making him panic and think she now hated him or had told anyone else. She wasn't as naive as her brothers liked to make her out to be- she knew no one in their right mind would want the whole nosy school knowing something as personal as that. She backed up a few paces silently, glad for small feet and short legs and the ability to tiptoe effectively, waited a good minute, glad the train was mostly empty so no one was staring at her oddly, and slowly approached the prefect's compartment again, this time casually entering it, smiling at Dori and his brother. "Hi Dori, Julius," she greeted the two, sitting down. "S'cool you two made prefect. God knows we need some good ones." Xavier was a drag, she was sorry, but it was true, Ronna could be practically militant at times, at least in comparison to her and Toby, David was just a prat, Sapphire was a walking drama-fest, though Jess supposed she had no room to talk... The others were alright, but Jess knew she and Toby were notorious slackers when it came to handling the younger years and their responsibilities, and Gypsy and Jer... Actually, they were pretty good prefects, in her opinion, besides all the snogging. Not that Toby and Ronna didn't have the same issue. Ew.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

[quote="mc2"

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // his uniform
And, Thinking // Just friends? Is Dori that dense? Or does he just think everyone else is?
spacespac

space Julius arched a brow as Dorian snapped at him about the drooling comment-which was at this point what Julius expected of his brother. He waited as Dorian tried to word what was so wonderful about Jess. Well, Julius did understand adoring a girl but he at least made a move-though he supposed in his case with Leana gravity and a slippery step helped things progress much faster than otherwise. Julius sighed as Dorian was defensive about the Yule Ball thing and tried to explain it, "Or maybe she was just nervous when it came to actually being at the Yule Ball? Truth be told, I wasn't exactly paying attention to you and your date there."

He shrugged and moved to sit down, pausing when Dorian admitted to actually liking her and his insecurities about being a werewolf and what not. When he finished, Julius answered, "Well, if that was such an issue obviously she isn't that pretty because her personality would make her a complete cow. Girls aren't pretty without a decent personality." He sat down, and let out a sigh and added, "And you'll never know if she likes you in the first place if you don't ask or make a move. At least try. Besides she's graduating next year, if it makes things awkward you only have one year to worry about awkwardness."

Julius glanced back at Dorian and smiled slightly at his brother. Julius sort of understood Dorian's fears about not being liked because he was a werewolf-it wasn't like Julius would be the type to want to broadcast the condition if he had it and Julius had to admit it still was sort of a weird thought to him to remember his brother was a werewolf, but Dorian also admitted he was unsure of Jess liking him even for himself without calculating in the fact Dorian was a werewolf. Julius had fallen silent, lost in his own thoughts when Jess came into the carriage first greeting Dori and then him. Julius nodded to her and said, "Who knows? We both could end up being dreadful prefects, but thanks for the vote of support. I'm sure it means a lot to Dori since you know him a lot better than me so can judge how he'll do better than how I will." He smiled politely at the older prefect and pulled out a book, seeming to get sucked in quite a bit into reading his Care of Magical Creatures book-perhaps suspiciously over-interested in the book.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC smile )
                                                          Cara MiaKitty
                                                          The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious in the Prefect Car with Julius
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously?! ❞

Heч тħeяe, Lıттłe Ređ Rıđıиg Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe łøøκıиg gøøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe eνeячтħıиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          A вıg вαđ ωøłf ¢øυłđ ωαит ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDorian scowled at Julius' statement that if Jess had a problem with his being a werewolf, she wasn't pretty. As if it was a personality defect or something to not be cool with a guy who could literally kill you if he made the smallest screw-up with a potion. But, he didn't bother arguing with the other boy, because he knew that Julius would never relent on that particular topic. Of all their family, he'd been the most supportive since Dori had been bitten. Of course he'd be overprotective and think that a girl judging him for being a werewolf made her a bad person. It wasn't worth beating his head against a metaphorical brick wall over it, he reasoned. So, instead, he just let out a faint huff, figuring that maybe Julius had a point about it only been awkward for a year. If... maybe if he said something after Christmas break. They'd both be so busy with exams by then, if it made things weird, it'd barely be noticeable. And then she'd graduate and never have to see him again... Wow. That was depressing. He sighed faintly, shaking his head to ward off the troublesome thoughts.

spaceThe Hufflepuff's ear twitched, picking up the sound of someone in the hall, and he paled, wondering who it was and if they'd overheard anything. He caught the scent almost immediately after, and his jaw tightened, eyes going wide. When she entered the car, he tensed, waiting for some sort of accusation or confrontation, certain that she had to've heard something. The universe was simply not a nice enough place that she hadn't arrived just in time to hear him blabbing about his big secret. It'd be just his luck... But. she greeted the two of them easily, no sign that she'd heard anything incriminating. He sniffed, then realized how weird that'd been and hoped she'd chalk it up to something like a runny nose. In reality... there was a faint hint of nervousness lingering. He always thought it was weird that he could smell stuff like that, but sometimes it came in handy. At the moment, he wasn't sure if it was a gift or a curse, because he was dying to know why she was nervous. On the plus side, there was no fear, which was the thing he would've expected if she'd overheard the W word. Satisfied that her nerves had to be unrelated, he offered her a faint smile and a wave. "Uh, thanks," he said, tone not even remotely convincing. "Dunno how good I'm going to be, though. I can barely police myself, let alone a bunch of first years." He rolled his eyes at this. Getting the badge had been a surprise, for multiple reasons. Now, he was sort of wondering if this was going to be a nuisance. He already had stupid exams to study for, prefect duties on top of that was going to be a drag. Weirdly, he found himself looking forward to the full moons; at least he'd get to get out and run. Even if he was stuck with Jason and Morven for it. At least he'd see Miles. Which, he was sort of planning on hanging out around Newlyn's shop as much as possible on the Hogsmeade weekends, mostly because the redhead was bound to be there. Being at school without the guy was going to be weird.

xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт вıg eчeš чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đяıνe ωøłνeš мαđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø šee тħαт чøυ đøи'т geт ¢ħαšeđ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I øυgħт тø ωαłκ ωıтħ чøυ føя α ωαчš

User Image

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:27 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess was always surprised by how quiet Julius really was. He was the Gryffindor triplet- you'd think he'd be more outgoing and talkative, not less. Then again, she didn't know him all that well. Hell, she barely knew Dori's other brother, the Slytherin one, Tyson. "Nah," she said. "You guys will be great. Takes a lot of talent to be a bad prefect... and we've got some real winners," she finished in a mutter. Mediocre prefects were fairly common; outright awful ones less so, and she was exaggerating, of course, no one was evil or anything, as far as she knew, but she certainly didn't agree with how all of her fellow prefects acted. But it wasn't really her job to scold, and she didn't care that much to try to, anyways. She could get by with 'typical teenage laziness' as an excuse, when in reality it was a lot easier to judge the rest of them and talk s**t, to put it bluntly, then actually get into it. She gave Julius a bemused look at his polite smile and left him to his book, though she suspected he was pretending to be a little more interested in it than he actually was.

She blinked as she noticed how tense Dorian seemed, and wondered wildly if he'd heard her outside. Did he have super senses or something too, being a werewolf? She had no way of knowing without asking him, of course, and she could hardly do that right now. Still, he didn't seem angry with her or anything, or overly suspicious. It made her nervous, though, because she had no idea what was going through his head behind his smile and wave right now. "I'll back you up if they get too cheeky," she shrugged. "Just gotta be firm but cool and they'll respect you enough. Or do what I do and only step in when someone looks ready to kill someone else," she laughed. She didn't need to be the older girl stepping into the kiddie's fights- not that the new Hufflepuffs tended to bicker much. Thank god she wasn't in Slytherin. Especially since she was a girl, she noticed sometimes the younger years, well, they tended to look more badly on a girl prefect interceding than a boy. It was sexist, sure, but that didn't mean it didn't still happen. She was bossy and domineering if she interfered, but a guy was just 'doing his job'; being authoritative. It was a load of bullcrap, and she pulled no punches if things did get ugly, but she still wanted people to like her, and sometimes that meant lying low when it wasn't worth it.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

mc2

And when the basement cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image

Looking good in: French/ Location: Platform / Single / thinking: Woo! / Heiress to La Russa Family Trust

As Valentina hopped onto the train and found herself a compartment. She got her Standard book of Spells Grade 5 out of bag and settled in and started to read. "This year is going to be interesting with OWLs happening, avoiding trouble hopefully, lots of studying and hopefully avoiding the head of house wrath as I don't need anymore trouble." Valentina said to herself as she wanted to avoid trouble as much as she can. "My main goal is to go back in the lake by the boathouse after OWLs or maybe if I end up studying down there which I might end up down there. I know to avoid certain prefects this year. I wonder who is our head boy and girl is?" She said to herself wondering if she will meet anyone new this year. Valentina sat by herself and continued to read her book and thinking. This year she remembered her violin as the case was on the eat next to her so instead of reading she decided to play a little bit of Beethoven while she was waiting instead of reading. Valentina was also hoping no one was going to walk past of her and stop and listen as she hated people watching her play her music. As Valentina played she was feeling really relaxed and her i her zone but still making sure no one was watching her. Valentina decided she continue to play until the train leaves and a bit more until she decided she had enough from playing.

OOC: Free for interaction and edited

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:39 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Prefect | | Seeker

Lexine walked herself onto the train and fretted over small things as she walked herself up to the Prefect's compartment. It was going to be..strange. She probably had to talk to them or something, which was going to be extremely strange considering, typically, Lexine didn't talk to many people. Iñigo, Alice and Jasper were her only friends, and se really wasn't all that skilled in talking with people. Not only that, but she didn't know how exactly she was going to help out with the First years or police other students, half the time she was too scared to speak up...how did she ever even get picked to be a Prefect? It was questionable, definitely, but it was a good place to be in, she guessed. She was in an authoritative position...kind of. She was happy about it, no doubt, just a little nervous. Maybe then she'd gain a bit of self-confidence and be slightly more assertive being in an authoritative position?

As she was overthinking things, she found her way to the Prefect's compartment and let herself in, after all she was allowed in. Dorian and Julius Xanders and Jessamine Walsh sat together in the compartment talking to one another. She gave them an awkward smile before seating herself. She felt queer sitting together with them, after all they seemed to talk easily with one another, and Lexine definitely wasn't comfortable at the time, which may have been easily read by the way she sat, the way she seemed to be trying a little too hard to make herself small.

the hogwarts express x ooc :: - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier rushed through the barrier, glad that this was his final year. Granted, after this, he would have to figure out what he was doing with his life, but for now? He was just going to get through the year without killing some students. Fat chance of that happening. He had been named Head Boy, and he knew that he had to deal with the prefects. Which meant that he had to deal with David, and Sapphire, and Gypsy, and Jer, and well, practically everyone. He didn't know who had been named Head Girl yet, he figured he would find that out soon enough when he got to the compartment. Hopefully not Gypsy. He'd have to strangle her if it was. Sighing, he entered the prefect compartment, noticing that there were already students inside. Glancing over them, so far he didn't see the troublemakers. Yet. There was always a yet in there. Settling down, he crossed his arms and waited for everyone to get aboard and get to the compartment. If anyone imagined they were going to pawn off their duties on him, they were going to find out just how well he knew how to handle a beater bat. He just hoped that he didn't have to deal with idiots arguing this trip. He might have to hex someone if they did.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I'm pretty sure homicide's justified with this group. No one would convict me for it.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

"Yer not garn ter die, Garden. Trus' me. Nah one's garn ter murder ya in yer Bo-Peep fer bein' a prefec'."

"Jer, you don't know that for sure. I mean, look at you. You have issues in the house. I get by because I'm invisible. Can't be invisible if I'm a prefect!."

"Yer overreactin'. Sheesh. Daan' worry, you'll Beechams Pill 'ave me 'round fer th' bleedin' Barney Rubble par'. Anyone messes wif ya, they 'ave ter Ian Beale wif me." Jer scratched the back of his head, entering the compartment with Kenny. The blond was talking to the raven-haired teen, trying to get Kenny to realize it could be worse. Kenny, unfortunately, didn't see it the same way. Unlike Jer, he didn't avoid the Slytherin common room and instead just stuck to a quiet corner and left everyone pretty much alone. He had a lot more to fear from people deciding they didn't like a muggleborn in the position than Jer did.

Jer, in the meantime, simply plopped down into a seat and looked bored, playing with the ring in his eyebrow before looking at Kenny and shrugging. Kenny sat down across from his brother, his eyes narrowed as he glared daggers through the blond teen.
                                                  "And when you're not in school anymore? What then? Can't protect me forever, Jer."

Jer rolled his eyes. "Ya can't duck an' dive forever behind me, I kna. Bu' ya do 'ave ter stand up fer yourself. You'd be a pushover if ya were, an' people take advantage of tha'. B'sides, daan't ya kna better than ter be a target? Steff taugh' ya better than tha', right? I kna I did."

Kenny rolled his eyes and sat back, annoyed. He was sure this wasn't going to be the first time he disagreed with Jer, but really? Heck, he didn't even know how he got prefect to begin with. Someone messed up in paperwork, somewhere, and stuck him there. That was the only thing that made sense.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Ugh, can I get out of the compartment now?
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable on the Train with Prefects
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Rushed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, dammit. Freaking parents... ❞

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ píєcєs ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd stαrє αt чσu ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy entered the prefect car with a groan, spotting Jer immediately and settling in next to him, resting her head on his shoulder and trying to slow her breathing. She was flushed, and sweating ever so slightly, which irked her to absolutely no end. Her parents were ruddy insane. She'd barely made it onto the platform in time, because the pair of them had decided that they were going to sit down for a family breakfast before they would let her grab Echo and apparate to the platform. Apparently, the both of them were going all weird on her because it was her last year at school. The fact that their daughter was legally an adult, and their son was barely a year away from it, was apparently too much for either of them to handle. And the fact that she could apparate meant that they could keep the pair of them home until the very last minute, no problem! Right!? Wrong! As the pair of them had blinked into existence at the station, she'd barely caught the tail end of the last call for boarding.

spaceGypsy huffed, drawing her legs up to her chest and half-laying on her boyfriend, glancing around the car to see if this year's prefect selections were as heinous as the two years previous. Apparently not; Lexine had gotten it, which was't particularly surprising, (and she took a second to offer the younger Ravenclaw a small smile and a wave in greeting) and so had... for the first time that morning, a grin split across the metamorphmagus' face, bangs and a single eye turning a bright, vivacious purple. She'd have to be pretty dense not to recognize two of the Xanders triplets, especially with the little scheme she and Julius had concocted the year before to get his idiot brother and her mousey best friend to the Yule Ball together. She offered the elder triplet a wink, then glanced over at Jess and Dorian. "Heard you two got up to some nonsense this Summer," she said, tone cheeky. She had no idea what was with the muggleborn's parents that it took a plot to get them to let him out of the house, but the fact remained that apparently it'd taken quite a bit of maneuvering on her best friend's part. Gypsy couldn't lie, she was exceptionally excited that Dorian had gotten prefect; it meant he'd have to spend more time with Jess. Maybe eventually one of them would get with the program and snog the other. Sort of the pot calling the kettle black, she knew, after what she'd put Jer through, but hey, it'd all worked out in the end, right? Or, it had so far. She still wasn't positive that he wasn't going to break up with her over one of their many, many fights, but so far it hadn't happened, so she was trying to stay optimistic.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α cσnvєrsαtíσn
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα crч ín frσnt σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα tαlk αвσut ít
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm ín lσvє wíth чσu

User Image

Diamond Wales

Akrendrai

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya could understand her friend's wish to escape from long hair, even if it was a little odd to see her without her practically waist length hair. Still, Elsie looked amazebeans with her short hair, more adult and less..childish? But childish seemed kinda harsh. Prepubescent? Eh, she'd figure it out. "Well it looks great. Is it bad that I'm immediately thinking of things I want to try with it?" she asked with a laugh. At her explanation about her and Dave's non-relationship she let out a loud exasperated groan and slumped onto her friend's shoulder. Egads, were she and Echo this transparent once?! Ugh, it looked like she might have to go along with plan, and sooner than she thought! "Ellssiiieee are you for real?! The way you two danced around each other last year I was so sure you two would've at least snogged by now!" she said with a slight whine. Why were they doing this to her? Didn't they see how utterly adorable they acted around each other? Obviously not since they still weren't together She had just given a sigh when she heard the call for boarding and nodded at Elsie's suggestion to head towards the prefect compartment while her eyes trailed one last time to look for Echo. She was sooo going to give that boy a talking to. Tanya had just taken a step towards the train when Dave's words rang out causing startled laughter to erupt from her which got even more out of control when she spotted her blonde friend's brick red face. 'OhmyChuck I think I just made a new best friend.' she thought to herself trying to reel herself back in. "No worries Dave, I'll try from my end!" she called out to his retreating back before she began pulling Elsie towards the train. When they finally boarded she took her prefect badge out her pocket and pinned it to her blouse looking slightly the part of an authoritative figure while walking towards the compartment where a good number of the prefects had gathered. Actually, nearly everyone was there including some of the newer prefects. She took a quick glance at Gypsy and Jess seeing that neither of them had the Head Girl pin on while nearly doubling over again at seeing the Head Boy badge on Xavier. At least she knew no types of shenanigans would be going on at school. Seeing an empty space by the window she quickly stole the spot saving the tiny space besides her for her friend.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

UniformWhere: Hogwarts ExpressWith: Elsie and the other prefectsThinking: Chuck give me strength OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:11 pm
There's a black bird in the cage of my ribs,
I can hear his song all night long.
And when he sings, the air, it shatters...
Like a thousand shards of glass.
And I will open my body!
But I know he will not fly free!
Sorrow, she comes a courtin',
With her pale hands held in mine.
And I will lay there by her side...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

υиšøятeđfıяšт чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Antigone hurried onto the train as soon as the final call for boarding was voiced, after giving her mother a fleeting hug which was returned stiffly. It didn't bother her much- neither of her parents were ones for much physical contact with their children. Kisses goodnight or good morning were very rare, hugs were fleeting, and she'd never even sat on her father's knee. Even Vander and Cy, the favorites, weren't often recipients of displays of affection beyond verbal ones. Thinking of Vander- he was furious, which was why she was in such a rush to lose him before he could think about taking it out on her. She was not spending several hours in an enclosed space on a train with her older brother. He was quick to catch up with her, though, and he grabbed her roughly by the arm. Anti came grinding to a reluctant halt in the train corridor, and avoided making eye contact. She was half limping, though, so she suspected his foot was still smarting.

"You're not sitting with me," he scowled at her warningly. "So don't even think about trying to find me when no one wants to sit with you. Got it?"

Anti wondered what delusional world Vander lived in where she would ever willingly seek him out to spend the train ride to school with. Maybe it was one where he wasn't so vile to her. She'd rather sit alone now and for the rest of her life than deal with him anymore than she had to. Which would probably be quite often, since her being sorted into Slytherin was less of an 'if' and more a 'when', at least to her family. If any Lillantine had ever not been in Slytherin... they didn't talk about them. She nodded quickly, not wanting to cause a scene when they were surrounded by people heading into compartments, and he let her go and ducked into a compartment himself. Anti rubbed her arm slowly and plodded into the nearest empty compartment she found, sitting down nervously at the window. Being a pureblood, she knew exactly what to expect in terms of the journey to Hogwarts and her Sorting, but she was almost afraid of having company for the ride there. She wasn't used to socializing with anyone but her brothers. Playdates with 'acceptable' children had been few and far between growing up. The only girl her age she even somewhat knew was her blood traitor cousin, Violante, the one who'd run over Vander's foot. No one'd ever done anything like that to her brother before. Anti had been more awed than concerned, as if she were witnessing a miracle.

OOC:
Username

All night long and we will walk.
Through this garden of serpent trees!
And I will yet dream through this night...
Filled with falling stars.
There's a bright bird in the seat of my skull,
And when he sings, he brings the dawn to me.
When he sings, the air, it shimmers!
Like a thousand tongues of fire!
And I will draw him close and I pray he will not fly away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

MцgglєBоґи || Fїґ$т Уёaя || Цп₴оґтєd

════════════════════════

Joel lay back on one of the seats in an otherwise empty compartment, tossing a football up and catching it. He was bored. Grayson had dropped him off at the station, saying he had to get to the school soon to prepare for the new year, which left the blond to figure out a place on the train for himself to settle into. It hadn't been hard, considering that he got on the train early. Now, he wished he had decided to sit outside for a bit and at least met other first years. Catching the ball, he sighed. Well, if nothing else, he could always try ad dribble the ball around the corridor. It might even get other people interested.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Empty-ish compartment
                                                  Thinking: I am soooooooooooooooooooo bored!
                                                  OOC:

Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet on the Train with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Barely made it! ❞

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ coмe тo play agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт вreaтнιng? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr мιnd gιvιng yoυ ѕoмeone тo тalĸ тo. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho wasn't sure what had gotten into his parents. They weren't normally the super touchy-feely 'Oh my God, you're growing up so fast!' type, but apparently this morning had been too much for them to handle. Not that Echo didn't like eating breakfast as a family, it was sort of nice, but he'd almost missed the ruddy train because his Mum had lost track of time! Not only that, due to his not being prefect, he'd missed his only opportunity to see Tanya before the train left, meaning he'd have to wait a couple of hours at least before he could see her. He was trying rather hard not to be annoyed about that; Gypsy could complain all she liked about how annoying it was, but at least she wasn't losing out on valuable time with Jer; she was probably draping herself across the Slytherin that very second, he thought. Meanwhile, he was shoving his things into an empty car, settling in to spend the next little while alone. Oh, well. At least he had a book to read, right? Which, on that note, the sixth year took out The Silence of the Lambs and settled in, figuring that he'd probably get a good ways through it before his girlfriend made an appearance. He'd seen the film enough times, it was probably past time for him to crack the book open, really.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕмιle and don'т вelιeve
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll waĸe ғroм тнιѕ dreaм
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғιх мe, ι'м noт вroĸen. нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe lιe lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo yoυ can нιde. don'т cry.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games