Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:57 am
"Yes. Time to leave. It'll be best to avoid unnecessary fights now." Skye said once Joe mentioned a large group heading their way. While Nick had recovered quickly with the help of the pure essence, the rest of them weren't in their best state.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:22 pm
"I guess there's no room to argue it. Fine, let me leave behind a little present and we can leave." Nick said, sighing with a small smile as he retrieved his bag and began setting up the various explosives he had brought along. "All right, lets get out of here."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:50 pm
Evan looked to Zalera."Dad, we should make a portal." Evan said as data swirled around him. Zalera nodded as purple flames flowed off him as the father and son duo used their magic to make a giant purple portal. "Hurry guys!"Evan said as he focused on the portal  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:33 am
Standing there Joe looked down at the girl in his arms. Should they continue taking her where they were going or leave her there. "Should we bring her" Joe asked moving towards the portal. His original plan was to keep her bound incase she woke up but she had still shown nary a sign of coming to. How much of a toll had been taken cleansing her of the corruption that Evan had spoken of. "Should we leave her here" he asked stopping just to the side of the portal and looking at the group.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:42 pm
"I don't feel comfortable leaving her here.." Skye said, voicing her opinion. It's hard to tell right now how much of the corruption had an influence on her actions. Leaving the green executive here wasn't the only thing she felt uncomfortable with. As effective as it might be, the explosives Nick set would just further make the public think that they're terrorists. "We don't have much time, we need to make a decision." she said, looking at Evan and Nick for their opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 pm
((off to visit the demon underworld we go! Sorry I had some personal stuff going on but i'm back =P))

Evan cringed abit as he looked at the green executive. "We need to go now!" He said as he put a hand on his head.

Evan's hair began to turn dark as the portal began to become unstable due to the shift of power. "No! We must take her! She's tainted! "I will not let you leave her behind!" Devan said angrily towards the others.

Evan grunted as his hair began lightening again. "We don't have time for this!" He said as he made a giant unstable digital hand and pushed the group through the portal as it closed just as the holy forces showed up.

The portal reopened outside of an old abandoned castle. The group was pushed out of the portal as Evan fell to his knees. "Never try and take over when I'm using my powers...." He told himself but was really talking to his other half.

Zalera transformed into his human form as he walked forward . "Home sweet home...." He said taking a deep breath before turning to the group. "Now, there are a few things I should warn you about our home..." He said sternly. "Demons are everywhere.... don't make eye contact with them until we get to my wife. Nick, you must not use any of your powers while we are here...A holy roller in the underworld will send everyone into a frenzy." He said crossing his arms. "My wife is rather....bold and blunt, Don't disrespect her in anyway...." He said before turning to the door and handling his hand to it as his purple flames flowed form him to the door and opened a purple flame portal to the underworld  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:36 pm
Standing there waiting for a response a small shift in his arms alerted Joe to his charge. Before he was able to say anything about it tho the second dark voice came from Evan. It looked for a moment like he was losing control before his hair again lightened back up. As soon as it had lightened tho Joe and the rest of the group were on the other side of the portal. The trip thru was almost instantaneous. In only a few moments the group were now outside an abandoned castle. It's size was massive compared to the group.

Looking around at each of the members of the group a groan came from Joe's arms. Mizori while not awake just yet seemed to be coming closer to consciousness. "Our captive is starting to awaken" Joe commented. He had likely interrupted something Zalera was saying but currently that mattered little. By the actions the girl had taken against them before, he was unsure of her actions should she awaken.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:20 am
Evan looked to Joe and stood up again. "Tainted...." He muttered as data swirled form his hand and around Mizori. "I've got her Joe..." He said tiredly as Mizori was lifted into the air as a cage on wheels was formed out of data. He looked at the ground before looking to his left hand where Zeromus' claw appears and sighed. "Tainted..." He said as he turned and looked towards the portal of flames. "Mother won't be pleased we're bringing a executive of Mare's into our home....not since Jedar betrayed us..." He muttered as he began walking towards the portal and pulling the cage with him.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:00 pm
((Man I'm dying from dumb group projects @-@ Which is why I haven't really been able to do much atm, sorry.))

Seeing that other side of Evan again suddenly didn't settle any of Skye's worries. She may have to discuss this with the others once everyone rests up. The group was pushed through the portal and now her attention rested on the castle, something she hasn't seen with her own eyes before. Though abandoned and old, it still held a bit of elegance. From watching Zalera open another portal, it seemed like the castle only served as a gateway point. Skye glanced over at Mizori when Joe mentioned how she was starting to come to. "Her circumstance is different. Besides, if worst comes to worst with her, she is out numbered." she said when Evan mentioned his mother, trying to sound just a bit more positive.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:18 pm
Evan looked back at skye through his peripheral visions as his iris' turns dark purple "She's going to be trouble for you...she doesn't trust you...if you want answers...keep her away from me!" Devan's voice rang out in Evan's head as Evan shoke it. "Ugh..." He turned to Skye and crossed his arms. "She kidnapped me and forced me to become a test subject...she won't get any pity out of me." He said coldly before looking to Mizori.

Suddenly, a giant demonic hand made out of purple hair shot out form the portal and grabbed Evan. before slamming him into the side of the castle. "I don't know who you are....or what you're doing with my loser of a brother...." A female voice rang out as a slender woman dressed in a purple Kimono and the source of the demonic hair walked out of the portal, her wooden sandals clicking on the stone. She had a katana drawn as she stepped forward and looked at the group. "But if you work for those holy scumbags or that awful businessman...then you're not welcome..." She said coldly before looking up to Evan. "Which means you've led enemies here...." She smirked as she sighed. "Alarune, crush him..." She told the demon hair as she looked back to the others as her demon ponytail began to squeeze Evan.

Evan grunted as he tried to pry the demon off of him as it began squeezing him. "Alarune!" Zalera boomed as hs walked forward in his summon form. "Release him...." He growled as the demon hand quickly dropped Evan before dismissing herself.

"What the--" The woman said as her ponytail returned to normal. "What is your problem Alarune!?" She said as she stomped his foot before growling before glaring at Zalera. "Who are you to make my demon dismiss her--..." She said stopping herself. "Z-Z-Zalera?!" She said dropping her katana as tears welled up in her eyes. "D-D-DADDY!!" She yelled as she sprinted forward and jumped towards Zalera.

Zalera chuckled as he transformed into his human form in a blaze of purple flames and caught His daughter. "Lucy....my darling sweet Lucy" He said as he hugged the girl. "I"ve come home...and you have your brother and his friends to thank for it.." He said calmly as he smiled.

Lucy sniffled and wiped her eyes. "B-But..how?! You were in the Vatican....your door was locked beyond the powers of our tribe?!" She questioned frantically before Zalera put a finger to her mouth to shush her.

"Shhh...." Zalera cooed before smiling. "Let's get inside and back to the mansion....there I'll explain everything..." He said softly as he put his daughter down and began walking towards the door after helping Evan up. "Children, the Renoir Reapers are whole again." He said smirking before entering the portal followed by Evan and the cage and Lucy.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:15 pm
As her body moved from Joe's arms to the cage that Evan constructed another groan came from. In the squabble the ensued between Evan, Lucy, and Zalera, another groan escaped. Mizori moved, her body shifting towards an upright seated position. "What happened" her voice came, small and weak from the ordeal she had undergone. Her sight was still hazy as the voices around her, muffled at best, seemed to clamor about. Her head swayed, a feeling of movement overtaking as her hand reached up to her head. The young dryad while awake was not yet full aware of her surroundings after awakening.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:36 pm
The portal exited into a marketplace with a jet black starry sky. Evan kept walking forward as the cage rolled up after him and stopped. "You're going to pay...you've lost and you made a monster." He said glaring back at the dryad as his eyes began to glow a purplish black. "You've tainted me..." He said as the data that made the cage started to flake off before rebuilding itself as Evan toke a deep breath. "We'll be sure to send your heart back to Mare." He said coldly as he began to walk forward.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:55 pm
Nick raised his hands, shrugging at Zalera's words, he'd refrain from causing any trouble. Then trouble happened in the form on what appeared to be Evan's sister. "Geez." He said, sighing as the insanity around him began to spiral out of control. "Hey, stop pestering her Evan. And take it easy on the whole Heart Mailing business, we've got more important things." Nick said sternly. Mizori was in no position or condition to cause trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:23 am
"Hmph....you've got bigger problems then you think here" Evan said as he crossed his arms as he walked forward towards a large building. "Where is he...."He muttered as he looked around paranoid. "If Lucy is near by....then he must be..." Evan said as he jumped into the air as chains burst out from the ground.

"Eh?!?! YOU GOT PAST LUCY YOU LITTLE BRAT!!?!" A Booming voice rang out as a large hulking man covered in chains dropped down from the sky as he pulled the chains out from the ground. "TCH...YOU WERE ALWAYS WEAK YOU LITTLE RUNT! MOTHER CHASED YOU AWAY FOR A REASON!!!" The Man yelled as his chains began swirling around him. "RISE!!!, ANIMA!!!" He yelled as the chains pierced the ground as Anima rose from a bloody chained portal.

Evan sighed. "Hi Samuel...." He said quietly. "Dad...can you?" He said pointing to His brother as his father stepped forward

Zalera chuckled. "Anima...stand down. Sam, come give your old man a hug." He said as he began laughing as Anima suddenly vanished.

"WHAAAAT!!!" Samuel yelled as his jaw dropped. "P-P-POPS!!!?" He boomed as he charged and knocked Evan out of the way and bear hugged Zalera.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:51 am
Seeing what seemed to be Evan's siblings was a bit off-putting to say the least. Skye didn't know what to do so she just stood back and watched their family reunion. She supposed she shouldn't be too surprised by this after what he told them about their family and having a look inside his head back at the underwater city. She glanced towards the cage and saw that Mizori had awaken. She didn't look like she had any strength to put up a fight or struggle. They should be able to keep her in check.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff